- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the tomatoes on a baking tray with the garlic, oil, rosemary and a good pinch of seasoning. Bake for 25-30 mins until soft, then discard the rosemary and peel off the garlic skin. Put the tomatoes, garlic and sugar in a blender and blitz a few times until you have a chunky sauce.
- Meanwhile, put the leeks in a pan over a low heat, add the butter, season and cook for 7-10 mins or until soft. Add the spinach and courgettes, and cook, covered, for 2 mins until wilted and soft. Set aside.
- In a lasagne dish, layer up the ingredients using the tomato sauce first, then some pasta, followed by the ricotta and vegetables. Keep layering until you've used up everything. Finish with a final layer of the vegetables, the mozzarella and the Parmesan. Bake in the oven for 40-45 mins until the sauce has reduced and the top is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327 calories, Fat 17 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 17 grams protein, Sodium 0.5 milligram of sodium
CREAMY COURGETTE LASAGNE
- Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Put a pan of water on to boil, then cook the lasagne sheets for about 5 mins until softened, but not cooked through. Rinse in cold water, then drizzle with a little oil to stop them sticking together.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, then fry the onion. After 3 mins, add the courgettes and garlic and continue to fry until the courgette has softened and turned bright green. Stir in 2/3 of both the ricotta and the cheddar, then season to taste. Heat the tomato sauce in the microwave for 2 mins on High until hot.
- In a large baking dish, layer up the lasagne, starting with half the courgette mix, then pasta, then tomato sauce. Repeat, top with blobs of the remaining ricotta, then scatter with the rest of the cheddar. Bake on the top shelf for about 10 mins until the pasta is tender and the cheese is golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 405 calories, Fat 21 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 38 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 13 grams sugar, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 18 grams protein, Sodium 1.36 milligram of sodium
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and mushrooms and saute until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in the garlic. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until it wilts. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, trim the ends of the zucchini. Using a knife, carefully slice the zucchini lengthwise into thin strips, about 1/16 inch thick. If the zucchini looks watery, lay the slices on paper towels to absorb excess moisture before using.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and set aside.
- Cut the basil into a chiffonade by stacking the leaves on top of one another, rolling them tightly and then cutting across. Finely chop the parsley. In a medium bowl, combine the herbs, cottage cheese, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, the eggs, salt and pepper and stir well.
- To assemble the lasagna, place a third of the mushrooms and spinach mixture over the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Spoon a layer of marinara on top and cover with half of the zucchini strips, carefully overlapping the edges. Spoon half of the cottage cheese mixture onto the zucchini and spread to distribute evenly. Sprinkle half the mozzarella on top of the cottage cheese mixture. Repeat the process above, layering the mushrooms and spinach, marinara, the remaining zucchini strips, cottage cheese, and mozzarella into the dish. Top with the remaining mushrooms and spinach, followed by a final layer of marinara.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of the Parmesan over the top and bake until the lasagna is hot and bubbly, about 40 minutes. Allow to stand for 35 minutes before cutting into squares.
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA WITH MEAT
Made in the kitchen of college kids trying to eat better, this recipe uses zucchini instead of pasta to make it lighter and healthier and no ricotta cheese!
Provided by veggiececilia
Categories Zucchini Lasagna
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Salt zucchini slices on a plate and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes while you dice the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat a large skillet or wide pot over high heat. Add oil, onion, and garlic, and sauté until the onion gets a little brown and becomes translucent, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef, potato, and bell pepper. Cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes. Pour in marinara sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Layer marinara mixture, zucchini slices, and mozzarella cheese in that order in a casserole dish until you run out of ingredients, ending with mozzarella cheese. Cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove cover and continue baking until lasagna is cooked through and bubbly, about 15 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518.2 calories, Carbohydrate 31.5 g, Cholesterol 90.6 mg, Fat 31.9 g, Fiber 6.1 g, Protein 26.6 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 1770.1 mg
LASAGNE A LA COURGETTE
The humble zucchini gets a lovely make-over in this beautiful lasagne. It is impressive enough to serve to guests, but easy enough to make for your family on a busy night, as it does not require you to pre-boil your lasagne noodles. I keep one in my freezer "just in case". It makes a filling supper when coupled with a salad - the meat-eaters in your life won't even notice it's vegetarian!
Provided by merron-iru kami
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare vegetables if you have not done so already. Place them in a large bowl, salt them lightly and set aside.
- Blend ricotta cheese, egg and all spices in a food processor or beat by hand until smooth. Add cheese mixture to zucchini and blend to incorporate.
- Add water and pasta sauce, stir to combine. Add 1 cup of thinned sauce to the bottom of your lasagne pan, spreading it out to evenly coat the pan.
- Now, begin layering uncooked lasagne noodles, then a third of the zucchini mixture, then another cup of sauce. Repeat until you run out of noodles (it should make approximately three layers).
- Cover the pan tightly with tin foil and bake for one hour. (Lasagne may be frozen at this point). Just before serving, sprinkle with shredded parmesan (if using) and return to the over to bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.8, Fat 6.5, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 44.1, Sodium 893.8, Carbohydrate 60.3, Fiber 5.2, Sugar 9.3, Protein 17.9
I plant zucchini every year, and we always seem to have more than we can use! This recipe is a particularly delicious way I use our abundant crop. -Charlotte McDaniel, Williamsville, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375°. In large skillet, cook and crumble beef with onion over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes. Stir in seasonings and tomato sauce. Bring to a boil; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. In a bowl, mix egg and cottage cheese., Trim ends of zucchini; cut lengthwise into 1/4-in.-thick slices. Layer half the slices in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; dust with half the flour. Top with cottage cheese mixture and half the meat sauce. Add remaining zucchini; dust with remaining flour. Spread with remaining meat sauce; sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese., Bake, uncovered, until heated through, about 40 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with additional cheese. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 92mg cholesterol, Sodium 725mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "courgette lasagne recipes"
HAM, MUSHROOM & COURGETTE LASAGNE | JAMIE OLIVER
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CREAMY COURGETTE LASAGNA | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
COURGETTE LASAGNE | DINNER RECIPES | GOODTO
3.5/5 (241)Category DinnerServings 4Total Time 40 mins
ADAM LIAW'S ZUCCHINI LASAGNE RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
VEGAN COURGETTE LASAGNE - BETTER FOOD
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA RECIPE - WELLNESS MAMA®
TUNA AND COURGETTE LASAGNE RECIPE - LIZ EARLE WELLBEING
COURGETTE LASAGNE - RECIPES | LITTLE FOOBY
HOW TO MAKE COURGETTE, SPINACH AND RICOTTA LASAGNE - YOUTUBE
COURGETTE LASAGNE - TAMING TWINS
COURGETTE LASAGNE – THE IRISH TIMES
EASY COURGETTE LASAGNE RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
COURGETTE LASAGNE RECIPE | NEW IDEA FOOD
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
BEST COURGETTE LATTICE LASAGNE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COURGETTE …
COURGETTE LASAGNE - LIDL RECIPES
RECIPE OF GORDON RAMSAY COURGETTE AND SPINACH LASAGNE
HEALTHY VEGETARIAN LASAGNE | THE 1:1 DIET
FRYING PAN COURGETTE & MOZZARELLA LASAGNE RECIPE / RIVERFORD
YUMMY ZUCCHINI LASAGNA - THISTLEWOOD FARM
VEGETABLE LASAGNE WITH COURGETTE & AUBERGINE | SOMEBODY FEED …
NO PASTA COURGETTE LASAGNE - VAL EN BARCELONA
EASY LOW CARB ZUCCHINI LASAGNE - THE FAST 800
EASY COURGETTE RECIPES | OLIVEMAGAZINE
MEAT FREE LASAGNE WITH AUBERGINE AND COURGETTE
COURGETTE AND TOMATO LASAGNE - HEALTHY FOOD GUIDE
BEEF LASAGNE WITH COURGETTE AUBERGINE PASTA SHEETS - KETO
LASAGNE COURGETTE BOATS - PINCH OF NOM
AUBERGINE, COURGETTE AND PEPPER LASAGNE | ITALIAN RECIPES
ROASTED EGGPLANT & ZUCCHINI LASAGNA – A SIMPLE PALATE
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
AUBERGINE AND COURGETTE LASAGNE
EASY COURGETTE AND LEEK LASAGNE - LASAGNE RECIPE
BEST COURGETTE RECIPES - HOW TO COOK COURGETTES - DELISH
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
COURGETTE AND MUSHROOM BEEF LASAGNE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
COURGETTE LASAGNE — SPARE THYME
COURGETTE LASAGNE | BANQUET RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA RECIPE (NOT WATERY) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
You'll also love