COWBOY COOKIES III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheets. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Gradually stir in the sifted ingredients. Stir in the rolled oats and chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.4 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Cholesterol 14.3 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 74.2 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
COW CHIP COOKIES
From the name, it shouldn't surprise you that this cookie recipe came from a 4-H student of my husband's (we're both teachers)! I like the fact it makes a big batch. And, at the holidays, you can use red and green M&M's to give them a festive look.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8-9 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Note: This recipe does not use flour. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs, vanilla and salt; mix well. Mix in peanut butter. Place remaining ingredients in a 5-qt. bowl. Stir in creamed mixture. Shape into 3/4-in. balls and place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts :
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We skipped the white sugar and went all in with dark brown sugar, which gives our cookies the ideal chewiness and perfect level of sweetness. Paired with the right amount of semisweet chocolate chips, this treat is a definite winner. The recipe makes a lot of cookies, but in our opinion, this is never a problem!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 3 1/2 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Beat the butter and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. (Use the paddle attachment for a stand mixer.) Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low. Add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Press plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour or preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a 1-ounce ice cream scoop to scoop half the dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing about 2 inches apart. Chill the remaining dough while you bake the first batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees until the cookies are golden around the edges but still soft in the middle, 12 to 15 minutes. Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely. Cool the baking sheets completely, then line with parchment paper and repeat the scooping and baking process with the remaining dough.
COW PATTY COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and line a plate with wax paper.
- For the nuts: Melt the butter in a skillet and add the brown sugar and a pinch salt. Cook until the butter starts to bubble, about 3 minutes, then add the almonds and peanuts and stir to coat the nuts completely. Sprinkle over the cinnamon and stir until incorporated. Transfer to the lined plate and set aside to cool.
- For the dough: Cream together the granulated sugar and butter in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, scraping the sides once, until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition. Gently stir in the chocolate chips, dried cranberries and reserved cooled nuts.
- Using a 1/3-cup scoop, add portions of the dough to the lined baking sheets, spacing them about 3 inches apart.
- Bake until the middles of the cookies are set, about 20 minutes. They will be fragile at this stage, so let them cool for 10 minutes, then move them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
THE BEST CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. The second is to let the dough rest overnight or longer for a more complex, toffee-like flavor. Lastly, use an ice cream scooper to get even-sized cookies every time. And that's it! With these little tweaks, the result is a cookie that's textured on the outside, and soft and gooey on the inside. Absolutely perfect!
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 12 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 3 grams, Sugar 23 grams
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.8 calories, Carbohydrate 38.9 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 165.8 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, large eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking powder, chocolate chips
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Categories Bakery Goods
Yield 30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter, until evenly combined and light in color.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking powder, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then serve!
- To save cookie dough for later use, scoop the dough into balls and place them side-by-side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Wrap the tray with cling wrap, then freeze for up to one month.
- To bake the frozen dough balls, remove desired number from the tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395 calories, Carbohydrate 48 grams, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 27 grams
This recipe came to The Times in 2000 during the Bush-Gore presidential campaign when Family Circle magazine ran cookie recipes from each of the candidates' wives and asked readers to vote. Laura Bush's cowboy cookies, a classic chocolate chip cookie that's been beefed up with oats, pecans, coconut and cinnamon, beat Tipper Gore's ginger snaps by a mile. Here is an adaptation of that winning recipe.
Provided by Marian Burros
Categories weekday, dessert
Yield 3 to 3 1/2 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
- In a very large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy. Gradually beat in sugars, and combine thoroughly.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
- For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, until edges are lightly browned; rotate sheets halfway through. Remove cookies from rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 313, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams, Carbohydrate 38 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 4 grams, SaturatedFat 9 grams, Sodium 163 milligrams, Sugar 24 grams, TransFat 0 grams
SOFT AND CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Bookmark this recipe as your new go-to option for delicious, soft, and chewy chocolate chip cookies made from scratch. This simple recipe produces an extra-large batch of cookies, perfect for bringing to any-size gathering, gifting to a friend or setting out on the counter at home for the whole family to enjoy. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the street-they can be created and perfected right from your own kitchen and with ingredients you likely already have on hand in your pantry. Don't forget to slow down when baking this delicious and classic recipe, and just enjoy the process of making these amazing homemade cookies.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat granulated sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
TEXAS COW CHIPS
- beat butter and sugars together until blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; gradually add to sugar mixture and stir well.
- Sir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop cookies with a 1/4 cup measuring cup onto a lightly greased cookie sheet, 6 to a sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 395.2, Fat 18.6, SaturatedFat 9.9, Cholesterol 47.8, Sodium 259.9, Carbohydrate 54.4, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 33.8, Protein 5.7
FLAT-AND-CHEWY CHOCOLATE-CHIP COOKIES
It is with great trepidation that I offer three classic recipes, hoping to suit the three schools of chocolate-chip cookiedom. (Try the crisp and gooey versions to compare.) This version is perfect for dunking in milk, and miles ahead of anything found in a plastic sleeve. Note that this recipe uses two eggs, directly between the crisp version's omission and the gooey version's use of three.
Provided by Amanda Hesser
Yield Makes 30 to 35 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy, 3 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, then the vanilla. Add the flour mixture all at once and blend until a dough forms. Fold in the chocolate and walnuts. Chill the dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 325. Roll 2 1/2 -tablespoon lumps of dough into balls, then place on the baking sheet and flatten to 1/2 -inch-thick disks spaced 2 inches apart. Chill the dough between batches. Bake until the edges are golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Let cool slightly on the baking sheet, then transfer to a baking rack.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 179, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams, Carbohydrate 24 grams, Fat 9 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 94 milligrams, Sugar 17 grams, TransFat 0 grams
WORLD'S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
There's not much to say...the name says it all. These are better than Toll House in our book. I make these every Christmas and it is my standard Chocolate Chip Cookie.
Provided by Karen..
Yield 6 dozen cookies, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
More about "cow chip cookies recipes"
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! | GIMME SOME OVEN
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SOFT!) | RECIPETIN EATS
TEXAS COWBOY COOKIES RECIPE - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - DELISH
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - SOFT & CHEWY!
TOP 47 COW CHIP COOKIES RECIPES
PERFECT COWBOY COOKIES - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
29 TYPES OF CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES YOU’RE NOT BAKING …
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (THE BEST) - RICARDO
COW CHIP COOKIE COPYCAT-ID#283853- BY BUDGET101.COM
LAURA BUSH'S COWBOY COOKIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - BBC GOOD FOOD
COW CHIP COOKIES - SIMPLY SATED
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CRISPY CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - COOKIES AND CUPS
THE BEST COWBOY COOKIES RECIPE - BAKER BY NATURE
BEST COPYCAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES - DELISH
SOFT & CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (PUDDING COOKIES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
SECRET INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - JUST A TASTE
COW CHIP COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
TOP 44 MINI BEEF WELLINGTON RECIPE RECIPES
THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES COPYCAT RECIPES | YUMMLY
COW CHIP COOKIES SEATTLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
COW CHIP COOKIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEST EVER COWBOY COOKIES - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
THE BEST COWBOY COOKIE RECIPE - OUR HOME MADE EASY
BROWN SUGAR CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (COW CHIP COOKIES)
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (EASY SOFT CHEWY ) - CAFE DELITES
COW TALES CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE COOKIN CHICKS
THE BEST EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THE WHOLESOME DISH
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE (OLD FASHIONED)
CARAMEL CANDY RECIPES & CRAFTS - COW TALES®
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make cookies in the oven?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease baking sheets. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
How to bake chocolate chip cookies in the oven?Fold in chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of dough per cookie onto prepared baking sheets, allowing for spreading. Plan on approximately 6 cookies per sheet. Bake until golden; remove cookies from the oven, but keep on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before removing to cooling racks.
What are cowboy cookies?Former First Lady Laura Bush is credited with putting these delicious oat-, coconut-, and pecan-stuffed chocolate chip cookies, now known as Cowboy Cookies, on the map. And the story behind her famous Cowboy Cookie recipe is almost as good as the cookies themselves. Almost.
What are brown sugar chocolate chip cookies made of?These Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip Cookies (our family calls them Cow Chip Cookies, you can guess why haha) are made with light brown sugar, butter, and chocolate chips. They’re super easy to make and, without a doubt my favorite cookie ever.