Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 36 cookies
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a mixer, cream the sugar and butter until fluffy, scraping the sides once. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a bowl, then add in batches to the mixer, mixing until just combined after each addition. Gently mix in the semisweet, milk and white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, add generous 1-tablespoon portions of dough to a baking sheet (about 12 portions). Repeat with the remaining dough and additional baking sheets. Dot the top of each cookie with 2 to 3 chocolate chips if you'd like them to really show up on top. Bake until the cookies are barely done and are still soft and chewy, 9 to 11 minutes. Don't overbake! Let cool on a baking rack.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Dip the cookies one by one into the melted chocolate to coat, then transfer to parchment-lined baking sheets to set.
- In the top pot of a double boiler, melt chocolate chips and shortening over simmering water in the bottom pot.. Stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in raisins and almonds.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper or parchment. Chill until ready to serve.
COW PIES CANDY
A barnyard birthday party just wouldn't be complete without cow pies! The kids loved 'em once they got a taste of these yummy treats packed with raisins and almonds and covered in rich milk chocolate. -Karen Kenney, Harvard, Illinois
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients: 4
- In a heavy saucepan or microwave, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in raisins and almonds. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill until ready to serve.
BEEF POT PIES
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients: 19
- Melt the butter with the olive oil in a heavy pot. Sear the meat over medium-high heat in batches until brown, 4 to 5 minutes; remove to a plate.
- Add the carrots, celery and shallots and saute until the vegetables start to wilt, about 5 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium low, add the mustard, garlic and 1 tablespoon of the flour and saute for 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Pour in the wine, beef broth and 1 cup water. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir. Bring to a boil. Return the browned meat to the pot and reduce the heat to low. Add the bay leaves and thyme sprigs, then cover and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, mix the remaining 2 tablespoons flour with a little water and pour into the stew. Cook and thicken for 10 more minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry sheets one by one to get rid of the creases. Set a 6- to 8-inch ovensafe skillet upside down on a pastry sheet and cut a circle around it, making it 1/2 inch larger than the dish. Repeat with the remaining 5 skillets using all of the pastry sheets; discard the scraps.
- Put the 6 skillets onto 2 baking sheets and fill the skillets with the cooled beef mixture. Sprinkle over some chopped bacon and 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley on each.
- Top each skillet with a pastry circle, pressing along the edges to seal. Mix together the egg and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl to make an egg wash. Brush each pastry lid with the egg wash. Bake until the pastry is puffed and golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
STEAK PIE RECIPES
The perfect comforting family meal for winter, our beef pies are loaded with rich gravy and flaky pastry. Try a classic steak & ale pie or a new twist.
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients: 1
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american for-large-groups 5-ingredients-or-less desserts lunch fruit american easy fall holiday-event kid-friendly spring summer winter candy easter chocolate nuts stove-top dietary christmas new-years low-sodium seasonal comfort-food independence-day low-in-something taste-mood equipment number-of-servings
People also searched
More recipes about cow pies
Beef Pie Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comEmpanadas (Beef Turnovers) Rating: 4.78 stars. 111. The perfect pastry for all meals! Empanadas, or beef turnovers, are discs of pastry packed with meat. Some turnover recipes call for all manner of fillings, but this GOYA® Empanada recipe features a delicious tomato, onion, garlic and beef mixture. You can enjoy empanadas as an appetizer, a ... ... Show details
10 Best Beef Meat Pie Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-08 · Beef Meat Pie Recipes 719,389 Recipes. Last updated Jul 08, 2021. This search takes into account your taste preferences. 719,389 suggested recipes. Chinese Beef Meat Pie Omnivore's Cookbook. minced ginger, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, carrot, Shaoxing wine and 9 more. Chinese Beef Meat Pie Omnivore's Cookbook. Shaoxing wine, onion, beef… ... Show details
Braised Beef Pie | Ricardo
Recipe From : ricardocuisine.comIn a food processor, combine the flour and salt. Add the butter and pulse a few seconds at a time until pea-sized pieces form. Add the water and vinegar. Pulse again until the dough just begins to form. ... Show details
10 Best Ground Beef Meat Pie Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-07-05 · Country Style Ground Beef Meat Pie Food.com butter, onion, seasoning salt, cream, water, thyme, savory, ground beef and 7 more Meat Pie with Amaranth Madeleine Cocina ground beef, egg, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce, onion, ground pork and 2 more ... Show details
Beef Pie Recipes - Great British Chefs
Recipe From : greatbritishchefs.comBeef pie recipes. Beef pie info. There is something distinctly British about a beef pie. Whether it's a steamed with kidneys, smothered in mashed potato or braised in ale and topped with golden pastry beef works wonderfully in a variety of meat pies. Think carefully about the cut before you buy - both blade and shin lend themselves particularly well to slow cooking, making them excellent ... ... Show details
Meat Pie recipe! | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2019-04-26 · Place pies on tray. Top each pie with large sheets of parchment / baking paper and fill with pie weights (Note 7). Bake 20 minutes, remove, then use paper overhang to carefully remove pie weights. Return crusts into oven for 5 minutes or until base is light golden and dry (can skip, Note 8). ... Show details
The Easiest Beef Pie (Pastry) Recipe - Simply Trini Cooking
Recipe From : simplytrinicooking.com2008-12-21 · Place the beef in a small pot or frying pan. Add the thyme, chive, pimento pepper, salt, paprika, garlic and onion to the beef. Cook over a medium flame. There is no need to add oil because the minced beef has its own fat. ... Show details
Beef Pot Pie Recipes | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comWe have the best beef pot pie recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Add Filter. Beef. Casseroles. Dinner. Pot Pies. Ground Beef. Baking Casseroles & Savories. Pie … ... Show details
Easy Beef Pot Pie - Simply Delicious
Recipe From : simply-delicious-food.com2020-03-15 · Instructions Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over high heat and add a few tablespoons of olive oil. Dry the meat with paper towels then add to the pot. Cook in … ... Show details
Beef and Mushroom Pie - Canadian Living | Recipes and ...
Recipe From : canadianliving.com2013-10-01 · Sprinkle beef with half each of the salt vand pepper. In Dutch oven, heat 2 tsp of the oil over medium-high heat; brown beef, in batches and adding another 2 tsp of the oil as needed. Transfer to plate; drain any fat from pan. Add bacon to pan; cook for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook until no liquid remains, about 5 minutes. ... Show details
Beef Pie Recipes - CDKitchen
Recipe From : cdkitchen.comBeef Pies. Often called meat pies, shepherd's pie, cottage pie, or just plain old beef pies. Most popular is the use of ground beef in these recipes, but stew meat or minced sirloin is another common ingredient. The beauty of beef pie is that it can take on a variety of textures and flavors with the addition of vegetables, cheese, soups, beans ... ... Show details
Beef Steak Pie - House of Nash Eats
Recipe From : houseofnasheats.com2017-10-13 · Decorate the pie with leaves cut from scraps of pie crust, if desired and brush the entire crust with the beaten egg. Cut slits in the top of the pie to allow steam to escape, then bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a 400 degree oven until the filling is bubbling and the crust is golden brown. ... Show details
RECIPE - Curried Beef Pot Pie - LCBO
Recipe From : lcbo.comPour in beef stock, scraping bottom to incorporate any browned bits, and bring to a boil. Cover pot, turn to a gentle simmer and cook for 25 minutes or until beef is tender. Add chutney, vinegar, carrot, potato and raisins and simmer for 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender and gravy is thick. Adjust seasoning to taste. ... Show details
The Tastiest Curry Beef Pie Recipe | Cooking with Bry
Recipe From : cookingwithbry.comHeat the oil in a large pot, over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, and cook an additional minute. Stir through the curry powder, cumin seeds, and ground fenugreek, and cook for about one minute, or until fragrant. ... Show details
Individual beef pies recipe | delicious. magazine
Recipe From : deliciousmagazine.co.ukTransfer the pie filling to a bowl and cool completely. Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan180°C/gas 6. Reserve one-third of the pastry for lids, re-wrap in cling film and keep in the fridge. Divide the rest into 6 equal pieces. Roll or press the dough out on a lightly floured surface into 17cm circles. ... Show details
Slow Cooker Meat Pie Recipes - Image Of Food Recipe
Recipe From : herewebuy.org2021-07-21 · Beef And Guinness Pie Recipe. Scottish Steak Pie Savor The Flavour. Chunky Slow Cooker Steak Pie Cooking Perfected. Beef Steak Pie House Of Nash Eats. Slow Cooker Steak Pie Club. Rich And Tasty Slow Cooked Steak Pie Nicky S Kitchen Sanctuary. Meat Pie Recipe Recipetin Eats. Aunty Mary S Slow Cooked Pie By John Torode O . Meat Pie Recipe An Aussie Favorite A Family Feast. Slow cooker beef pie ... ... Show details
Ground Beef Potatoe Pie - Recipes | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2 days ago · Mix thoroughly 1/2 can soup, onion, beef, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, ... into 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees ... fat. Frost with potatoes; top with remaining soup ... sliced bacon, if desired. ... Show details
Our 24 Best Savory Pies - Saveur: Authentic Recipes, Food ...
Recipe From : saveur.com2020-05-21 · Our 24 Best Savory Pies. From beef empanadas to artichoke pasties, these savory pie recipes are well worth their salt. This flaky, comforting puff pastry hand pie is evil but genius—it tastes ... ... Show details
Epic Chunky Beef and Mushroom Pie | RecipeTin Eats
Recipe From : recipetineats.com2017-06-28 · Set beef aside. Turn stove down to medium low. If the pot is looking dry, add more oil. Add onion and garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Add finely chopped carrots and celery, cook for 6 minutes or until softened and sweet (taste test!). Add carrot chunks and cook for 2 minutes. Add flour and stir through. ... Show details
Leftover Roast Beef Pie - My Gorgeous Recipes
Recipe From : mygorgeousrecipes.comchop the mushrooms and green onions, peel and chop the garlic. meat the butter, add the olive oil, and add the mushrooms, garlic and green onions, and give them a good stir. gently fry until the mushrooms are golden brown. add the frozen veggies, chopped potatoes, and cubed leftover beef. pour in the beef stock/broth, and leave to cook for 15 ... ... Show details
Bisquick Impossibly Easy Pie Recipes - BettyCrocker.com
Recipe From : bettycrocker.comBisquick Impossibly Easy Pie Recipes. Trusted Bisquick impossibly easy pie recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. 1. 2. ... Show details
84 BEEF PIES ideas | recipes, beef recipes, beef pies
Recipe From : pinterest.comMar 15, 2019 - Explore Gus's board "BEEF PIES", followed by 555 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about recipes, beef recipes, beef pies. ...
Fast & Easy Beef Pot Pie | The Kitchen Magpie
Recipe From : thekitchenmagpie.com2020-09-10 · Instructions. In a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, pour in the beef broth and add the diced potatoes. Cook until almost completely tender; about 10-15 minutes. Add in the frozen vegetables and heat through, simmering for about 5 minutes. Line the bottom of your pie plate with one of the pie … ... Show details