- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise, crabmeat, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven. While the dip is baking, cut a circle in the top of the bread, and scoop out the inside to create a bread bowl. Tear the removed bread into pieces for dipping.
- Remove baked crab dip from the oven, and stir well. Spoon the mixture into the hollowed out loaf. Place bread bowl and chunks of bread on a medium baking sheet, and bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.5 calories, Carbohydrate 15.3 g, Cholesterol 41.8 mg, Fat 11.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.1 g, Sodium 318 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
This easy Crab Dip recipe is meant to impress, made with fresh lump crab meat in a creamy dip that can be served hot or cold.
Provided by Lauren Allen
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Stir in mayo, sour cream, garlic, green onion, Old Bay seasoning, salt, Worcestershire, and lemon juice.
- Add ¾ cup cheddar cheese and hot sauce and mix until smooth. Stir in crab meat.
- Spread into a 9″ pie dish or similar size baking pan and sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.
- Serve warm, with slices of sourdough bread, crackers, tortilla chips or chopped cold veggies.
- Leftover crab dip will keep, stored covered in the fridge, for up to 5 days. Rewarm in the microwave.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 304 kcal, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 22 g, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 1156 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and heavy cream until smooth. Stir in the Asiago, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt, pepper, seafood seasoning and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar until well combined. Fold in the crab meat. Transfer to a 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining Cheddar.
- Bake until browned and bubbling, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with crackers, bread or tortilla chips!
BAKED CRAB DIP
We enjoyed this exquisite crab dip at my grandson's wedding reception. It looks fancy but is easy to make. You can even fill the bread bowl early in the day and chill it until serving. Just remove it from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. -Marie Shelley, Exeter, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream; mix well. Fold in crab, cheese and onions. Cut the top third off each loaf of bread; carefully hollow out bottoms, leaving 1-in. shells. Cube removed bread and tops; set aside. Spoon crab mixture into bread bowls. Place on baking sheets. Place reserved bread cubes in a single layer around bread bowls. , Bake, uncovered, at 350° until the dip is heated through, 45-50 minutes. Garnish with green onions if desired. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables, crackers or toasted bread cubes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 140mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
SPICY CRAB DIP
This style of crab dip, often referred to as Maryland crab dip because of its Chesapeake Bay origins, makes for a festive appetizer. Here, it's served hot out of the oven and is extra creamy thanks to the combination of cream cheese and a little mayonnaise. Though crabs are plentiful this time of year - and you can certainly make this with freshly steamed and picked meat if you'd like - canned lump crabmeat makes this dish simple to assemble. Just be careful to leave the clumps of meat as intact as possible when mixing. A sprinkle of cayenne pepper and a generous douse of hot sauce add heat to this flavorful dish.
Provided by Vallery Lomas
Categories snack, dips and spreads, appetizer
Yield 4 to 6 servings (3 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease an 8-inch cast iron skillet or 1-quart baking dish with butter.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, shallot, chives, garlic, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning, mustard powder, Worcestershire sauce and 1/3 cup Parmesan. Stir until well combined. Add the crabmeat and gently stir until just combined, trying to not break up the large lumps. Season with pepper to taste.
- Scrape into the prepared skillet and smooth the top. Sprinkle the ground butter crackers and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan on top.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with ground cayenne, hot sauce and chives. Serve with baguette, celery sticks, carrots, additional crackers and more hot sauce.
COLD CRAB DIP
This is a simple and easy dish - if you don't have access to fresh crab you can always use canned or if you would rather not use crab you substitute shrimp either way it's an awesome way to start a party..enjoy
Provided by Ravenseyes
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine cream cheese and lemon juice in mixer. Add mayonnaise and blend well.(when adding the mayo do so by hand).
- Add green onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, salt, paprika onion powder and crab meat. Mix well.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.9, Fat 14.9, SaturatedFat 6.2, Cholesterol 52.9, Sodium 717.8, Carbohydrate 6.2, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 2.3, Protein 9.7
JUST LIKE, JACK ASTOR'S CRAB DIP - COPYCAT
I used to work at Jack Astor's and this dip was one of their best selling appetizers. This is great for parties and simple to make, and people won't think it wasn't simple! I'm making it for my Christmas party tomorrow, so I will try to have a picture of it.
Provided by Giovanna Luvs Disney
Yield 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small pan, saute onion and garlic.
- Next saute bell pepper, then mushrooms.
- Let cool.
- In a bowl soften cream cheese with a spoon.
- Add cooled vegetables, crab meat, and cheese.
- Store in container in fridge until ready to serve.
- SERVING INSTRUCTIONS: Place dip in a oven proof shallow bowl.
- Spread dip evenly in bowl and top with more shredded cheddar cheese.
- Warm slightly in microwave.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees, until slightly bubbling and the top is starting to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and parlsey sprig.
- Place bowl on a serving plate and surround with nacho chips and pita points.
More about "crab dip recipes"
THE BEST CRAB DIP RECIPES TO MAKE THIS SUMMER
MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
THE BEST CRAB DIP - THE COUNTRY COOK
CRAB DIP RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CRAB DIP - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - DIPS & SPREADS
MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPE - FOOD FUN & FARAWAY PLACES
COLD CRAB DIP RECIPE - SOUTHERN PLATE
INSANELY DELICIOUS HOT CRAB DIP | THE RECIPE CRITIC
CRAB DIP RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
BEST CRAB DIP RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
10 BEST CRAB DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRAB DIP RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CRAB DIP - PAULA DEEN
THE VERY BEST COLD CRAB DIP RECIPE - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
MOM'S BEST 10-MINUTE HOLIDAY CRAB DIP RECIPE
7 CRAB DIP RECIPES FOR HOLIDAY PARTIES | FOOD & WINE
BEST HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE HOT CRAB DIP - DELISH
BAKED HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE THAT'S HOT N' CHEESY & EASY - BEST …
CREAMY CRAB DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
COLD CRAB DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE - CHEESE KNEES
COLD CRAB DIP - SIMPLY RECIPES
CREAMY CRAB DIP | OLD BAY - MCCORMICK
INSANELY DELICIOUS CRAB DIP (MAKE AHEAD AND CROCKPOT …
THE BEST EASY CRAB DIP - BROWN EYED BAKER
13 BEST CRAB APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
RECIPE FOR CRAB DIP HOT OR COLD - DARN GOOD RECIPES
CRAB DIP RECIPE - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE (EASY & CREAMY!) | WHOLESOME YUM
CRAB DIP RECIPE | OLD BAY® | MCCORMICK
CHILLED CRAB DIP RECIPE - BAKING A MOMENT
CRAB DIP RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
MARYLAND HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE: A TRADITIONAL MARYLAND FAVORITE
EASY COLD CRAB DIP RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE – 5 MINUTES
10 BEST COLD CRAB DIP APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLASSIC COLD CRAB DIP - MADE WITH CREAM CHEESE AND LUMP CRAB …
CHEESY HOT CRAB DIP - THE ULTIMATE PARTY SNACK! | VALERIE'S KITCHEN
HOT CRAB DIP RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRAB DIP | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
HOT CRAB DIP (EASY & CHEESY) TAKE TWO TAPAS
MARYLAND CRAB DIP RECIPES | THE MARYLAND STORE
CRAB DIP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #very-low-carbs #appetizers #seafood #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #dips #crab #dietary #new-years #low-carb #low-in-something #shellfish
You'll also love