CRACKER CANDY RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with foil & spray with non-stick cooking spray. Line crackers end to end on sheet, breaking crackers to fit the end if necessary.
- In a saucepan, melt butter on low heat. Once melted, add brown sugar and turn heat to medium. Continue stirring until boiling - then boil for 3 minutes (set timer).
- Pour over crackers, spread evenly working quickly.
- Put sheet into oven - bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove - pour chocolate chips over top - place a sheet of foil over and let melt for 3 minutes.
- Spread melted chocolate over the top evenly. Add nuts to top - replace foil and refrigerate until set. (Can be frozen.)
- Break up into pieces.
- Nutrition Calories: 2589 Fat: 229 grams Carbs: 142 grams Fiber: 0 grams Sugars: 137 grams Protein: 2 grams
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332 calories, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 2 grams, Sugar 23 grams
This was adapted from the Company's Coming Appetizers Cookbook that my step daughter bought me for Christmas. These are amazingly delicious. So simple and yet so good! According to one of my first taste testers, Jim, if they get a bit burnt that is good too. He felt that the blackened bottom "made them". I tend to agree with him too!
Provided by Saturn
Yield 24 crackers, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Wrap each cracker with bacon.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet with sides, putting overlapping side down.
- Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown. (I go for more of a darker brown.).
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129.5, Fat 10.9, SaturatedFat 3.5, Cholesterol 15.4, Sodium 253.1, Carbohydrate 4.4, Fiber 0.2, Protein 3.2
- Mix together ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, dill and vegetable oil. Add crackers and mix gently until the crackers are coated with the mixture. Stir every 10 minutes for 1 hour. Store in an airtight jar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.5 calories, Carbohydrate 19.6 g, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 699.1 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
HAM AND CHEESE CUCUMBER SNACKERS
- Cut cumbers into thin rounds. Spread some cheese on sliced cucumbers. Cut ham into 1 1/2-inch wide strips. Wrap ham around cucumbers and cheese.
More about "cracker snacker recipes"
5 HOMEMADE CRACKER RECIPES I TASTE OF HOME
Author Caroline Stanko
SNACK RECIPE: HOMEMADE CRACKER JACK - KITCHN
EASY HOMEMADE CRACKERS IN 5 MINUTES - MELISSA K. NORRIS
30 DELICIOUS PALEO CRACKER RECIPES TO SUIT THE SNACK …
SRIRACHA FIRE CRACKER SNACKERS RECIPE - KUDOS KITCHEN …
RECIPES: MAKE YOUR OWN OLGA BREAD, SNACKERS AT HOME
CROCK POT ZESTY SNACK CRACKERS - A SOUTHERN SOUL
10 BEST CRACK CRACKERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST OYSTER CRACKER SNACK RECIPES | YUMMLY
27 DOWN-HOME CRACKER BARREL COPYCAT RECIPES
50 WAYS TO TOP A CRACKER: FOOD NETWORK | RECIPES, …
30 CRACKER BARREL RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME - INSANELY …
20 HOMEMADE RITZ CRACKER RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
FAVORITE SNACK CRACKER RECIPES AND IDEAS FOR KIDS
RECIPE: CRACKER SNACKS | BLUE DIAMOND
HOMEMADE CHEESE CRACKER RECIPES | BOB'S RED MILL
CRACKER SNACKER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE CRACKER SNACKER RECIPE
HOMEMADE KALE CRACKERS - HEALTHY SNACK RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE SNACK CRACKERS AT HOME | MYRECIPES
HUMMUS & CRACKER SNACKER - MIDDLE EASTERN RECIPES
CRACKERS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CLUB® CRACKERS CLASSIC SNACK - KELLOGG'S
16 BEST CRACKER BARREL'S COPYCAT RECIPES - THEFOODXP
RANCH SNACKER CRACKERS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
BEST CRACKER BARREL COPYCAT RECIPES - COPYKAT RECIPES
HOW TO BAKE HOMEMADE CRACKERS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
RECIPES | CRACKER BARREL
RANCH SNACKER CRACKERS RECIPE | RECIPE | CRACKER RECIPES, RECIPES ...
CHEESE & CRACKER SNACKER RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
HERSHEY'S EASY CHOCOLATE CRACKER SNACKS | RECIPES
HOMEMADE CRACKERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CRACKERS
SEASONED CRACKERS (AKA FIRE CRACKERS) | SUPER EASY PARTY FOOD IDEA!
CRACKER RECIPES - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
15 CRACKER BARREL COPYCAT RECIPES » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
SWEET CRACKER RECIPES | BOB'S RED MILL
RANCH OYSTER CRACKERS - EASY SNACK RECIPES - THE SOUL FOOD POT
CRACKER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#bacon #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #appetizers #pork #easy #dinner-party #holiday-event #inexpensive #meat #novelty
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best recipes for homemade crackers?5 Homemade Cracker Recipes 1 Thyme-Sea Salt Crackers. These homemade crackers are decidedly light and crispy. An addictive snack on their own, they... 2 Cheese Crispies. For years I’ve taken these crispy, crunchy snacks to work. They get high marks from everybody in the... More ...
How do you make flax seed crackers?Directions. Mix together ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, dill and vegetable oil. Add crackers and mix gently until the crackers are coated with the mixture. Stir every 10 minutes for 1 hour. Store in an airtight jar. Bring your own snacks to work and save money. See how to make Chef John's Flax Seed Crackers.
Can You Make your own Honey Graham crackers?Allrecipes has more than 80 recipes for homemade crackers including whole wheat, cheese, sourdough, graham, and soda cracker recipes. Make your own honey graham crackers at home! These are simple to make, and can be used in recipes that call for graham crackers. Good with soup, as an appetizer or as a snack.
How do you make crackers with ranch dressing?Mix together ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, dill and vegetable oil. Add crackers and mix gently until the crackers are coated with the mixture. Stir every 10 minutes for 1 hour. Store in an airtight jar. 217 calories; protein 2.3g; carbohydrates 19.6g; fat 14.2g; sodium 699.1mg.