CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS
- In a food processor or blender, place the dried cranberries, applesauce and 1 tablespoon sugar; cover and process until finely chopped. Set aside. In a bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk. Add the remaining sugar; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the cranberry mixture, oil, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl coated with cooking spray, turning once to coat the top. Cover and let rise ion a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours., Punch dough down. Turn onto a floured surface. Divide dough into 15 balls. Roll each ball into a 14-in. rope and form into a pretzel shape., In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Drop pretzels, one at a time into water; boil for 10 seconds on each side. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels., Place pretzels on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place until puffy, about 25 minutes. Brush with egg white. Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over tops. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey or cream cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 248mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SAUSAGE, CRANBERRY, AND BISCUIT BREAKFAST BAKE
This hearty Jimmy Dean® Sausage breakfast bake has a hint of sweetness with the addition of dried cranberries. The flavors are perfect for holiday mornings in the fall and winter.
Provided by fabeveryday
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Add sausage to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir with a spatula, breaking apart the sausage until cooked, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate and set aside.
- Whisk milk, water, and gravy mix together in the same saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the gravy reaches a boil and thickens, about 8 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in the crumbled sausage.
- Tear biscuits into pieces. Spread 1/2 of the biscuit pieces in an even layer in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour the sausage and gravy mixture over the biscuits. Place the remaining biscuit pieces evenly on top. Sprinkle the dried cranberries over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the biscuits are golden, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.8 calories, Carbohydrate 42.5 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 763.8 mg, Sugar 13.9 g
More about "cranberry breakfast pretzels recipes"
TALES FROM A MIDDLE CLASS KITCHEN: RAISIN BREAKFAST PRETZELS
CRANBERRY PRETZEL SALAD - SOUTH SHORE KITCHEN
CRANBERRY-PRETZEL DESSERT - MIZ HELEN'S COUNTRY COTTAGE
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS | RECIPE | RECIPES, BREAKFAST, FOOD
HOLIDAY PRETZEL BITES WITH CRANBERRY AND BRIE
PISTACHIO CRANBERRY PRETZELS – DAVE BAKES
HOMEMADE CRAB PRETZELS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
YOU SHOULD EAT PRETZELS FOR BREAKFAST | MYRECIPES
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST CAKE - THE VIEW FROM GREAT ISLAND
10 BEST CRANBERRY BREAKFAST RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
DARK CHOCOLATE BARK WITH COCONUT AND PRETZELS - INSPIRED TASTE
CRANBERRY-PRETZEL SALAD - CAROLINA COUNTRY
BREAKFAST PRETZEL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD, BREAKFAST
CRANBERRY PRETZEL OAT CRUMBLE BARS - PROJECT MEAL PLAN
CRANBERRY NUT PRETZEL BARK - THE FARM GIRL GABS®
CRANBERRY PRETZEL MACADAMIA BARS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
CRANBERRY PRETZEL SALAD - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
CRANBERRY PRETZEL SALAD - GOOD. FOOD. STORIES.
ORANGE CRANBERRY PRETZEL JELLO DESSERT - CHEF IN TRAINING
BREAKFAST PRETZELS | EMERILS.COM
CREAMY CRANBERRY PRETZEL PIE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
20 EASY CRANBERRY DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD
SOFT PRETZEL BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY PRETZEL SALAD DESSERT - THE RECIPE REBEL
PRETZEL CRANBERRY SALAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PRETZEL CRANBERRY SWEET POTATOES - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
PRETZEL WRAPPED SAUSAGES & CRANBERRY MUSTARD: PRINTER FRIENDLY …
VOICE CHANGER RECIPE CRANBERRY BREAKFAST PRETZELS
CRANBERRY DIJON PRETZEL CHICKEN - YUM GOGGLE
FAVORITE RECIPES TO MAKE WITH FRESH CRANBERRIES | ALLRECIPES
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #low-protein #healthy #breads #breakfast #low-fat #winter #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #yeast #low-in-something #brunch #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Jello with crushed pretzels and cranberries?In a medium sauce pan, bring 2¼ cups of water, 1 Tablespoon sugar, and 3 cups cranberries to a boil for 2 minutes. Remove from stove and add jello. Stir until Jello is dissolved. Allow jello to cool to room temperature. Combine melted butter and sugar. Stir in the crushed pretzels. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
Can you make breakfast cake with frozen cranberries?Cranberry Breakfast Cake ~ because the holiday season only comes once a year, and I aim to make the most of it. This easy one bowl snack can be made with fresh or frozen cranberries, but don't let the simplicity fool you, this cranberry dessert packs a flavorful punch!
Can you cook frozen cranberries in a bowl?This easy one bowl snack can be made with fresh or frozen cranberries, but don't let the simplicity fool you, this cranberry dessert packs a flavorful punch! 2 cups whole cranberries, you can use frozen, but don't thaw. Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly spray a 9x9 inch baking pan.
What does Orange Cranberry pretzel jello taste like?This Orange Cranberry Pretzel Jello Dessert is a delicious and gorgeous holiday treat! It is tart, sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy and crisp. With so many wonderful flavors and textures, it will be the hit of any party!