CRAWFISH BAKED SPAGHETTI
- Bring a pot of water to a boil; add crawfish and boil until they turn bright red and claws are easily pulled off, 7 to 10 minutes. Peel and devein crawfish to yield about 1 pound.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil in the meantime. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat an 8x10-inch baking dish lightly with oil.
- Whisk cream of mushroom and chicken soups together in a medium saucepan with Cajun seasoning and garlic powder. Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese and continue whisking until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Mix spaghetti, tomatoes, and crawfish together in the prepared baking dish. Add the cheese sauce and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle top remaining Cheddar cheese and parsley.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and golden brown at the edges, about 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.2 calories, Carbohydrate 39.2 g, Cholesterol 123.4 mg, Fat 15.6 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 841.4 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
RICHARD AND SUZANNE'S LOUISIANA CRAWFISH PASTA
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
- While the pasta cooks, melt the butter in a large, deep skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the garlic in the butter 1 to 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the yellow onion and 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes; cook until the yellow onion becomes translucent. Add the crawfish tails; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continually; transfer the crawfish to a bowl, leaving as many onions as possible in the skillet.
- Pour the heavy cream into the skillet and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer until thickened. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes into the cream, return the crawfish to the sauce and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Serve sauce over the drained pasta; garnish with chopped green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1504.7 calories, Carbohydrate 99.8 g, Cholesterol 493.3 mg, Fat 109.8 g, Fiber 7.2 g, Protein 37.6 g, SaturatedFat 66.6 g, Sodium 317.2 mg, Sugar 8.1 g
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA
- Add butter to a Dutch oven, preferably cast iron, set over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, green pepper and celery. Cook until onion is opaque.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Add crawfish and cook until heated through.
- Add cream and jalapeno cream cheese and cook until heated through and cream cheese is melted. Add your favorite Cajun seasoning, to taste. Stir in the parmesan to incorporate.
- Add prepared pasta and heat through. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Garnish with additional parmesan cheese.
- Saute onion and green pepepr in oil in a Dutch oven until tender. Stir in all remaining ingredients except crawfish and bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add crawfish and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve over fresh cooked spahetti noodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.3, Fat 8.6, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 161.9, Sodium 690.6, Carbohydrate 11, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 5.4, Protein 24.4
CRAWFISH AND CREAM OVER PASTA
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid. Return to the pot and toss with the olive oil and reserved cooking liquid. Cover to keep warm.
- In a large saute pan or skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic, Essence, salt, and cayenne, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the white wine and cook over high heat until nearly all evaporated. Add the cream lemon juice and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced. Add the crawfish tails and cook, stirring, to warm through. Add the onions and parsley and cook for 1 minute. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat with the sauce. Cook until the pasta is warmed through, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Turn out into a serving bowl and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Serve.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly.
CRAWFISH AND PASTA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Add the onion, peppers, and celery and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until soft. Add the cayenne pepper, oregano, and salt, and cook for 2 minutes. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute, toasting the flour to a light brown color. Add the hot water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer mixture for 10 minutes.
- As sauce simmers, cook the pasta, timing pasta to finish cooking at the same time as the sauce. Add the crawfish to sauce, and continue simmering for 5 minutes. Add the green onions and cook for 1 minute more. Add cream and heat gently. Spoon crawfish mixture over orzo pasta in large pasta dishes.
More about "crawfish spaghetti recipes"
CRAWFISH FETTUCCINE - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
4.8/5 (21)Category Dinner, Main DishCuisine SouthernCalories 632 per serving
- While pasta cooks, melt butter over medium heat in a Dutch oven. Add red bell pepper, celery, and onion. Cook until soft, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add crawfish (along with any liquid in the bag), Cajun seasoning, and black pepper and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
10 BEST CRAWFISH PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRAYFISH IN TOMATO SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
10 BEST CAJUN CRAWFISH PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
CRAWFISH FETTUCCINI | EMERILS.COM
GARLIC BUTTER CRAWFISH TAILS (WITH FRESH OR FROZEN CRAWFISH …
BAKED CRAWFISH PASTA - LOUISIANA FISH FRY
CRAWFISH MONICA PASTA • AIMEE'S PRETTY PALATE
MARDI GRAS RECIPE: CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA - KITCHN
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
CRAWFISH PASTA - CREOLE CAJUN CHEF
30 CRAWFISH RECIPES FOR A TASTE OF LOUISIANA - INSANELY GOOD
CRAWFISH MONICA RECIPE WITH VIDEO AND STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA | JENNIFER COOKS
CHILLED CRAWFISH PASTA RECIPE - TODAY
CRAWFISH FETTUCCINE RECIPE - #1 EASY HEALTHY CRAWFISH PASTA MEAL
CRAWFISH SPAGHETTI - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CRAWFISH ALFREDO - COOP CAN COOK
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CRAWFISH SPAGHETTI - CREOLE CAJUN CHEF
CRAWFISH MONICA | THE CAGLE DIARIES
CRAWFISH & SHRIMP BAKED SPAGHETTI – TAYLOR TASTES
CRAWFISH SCAMPI RECIPE (GARLIC BUTTER CRAWFISH TAILS)
CRAWFISH SPAGHETTI - BLIND TASTE TEST! - RECIPE INCLUDED - YOUTUBE
HOW TO MAKE NEW ORLEANS CRAWFISH PASTA - YOUTUBE
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA - AMANDA JANE BROWN
CRAWFISH PASTALAYA | THE CAGLE DIARIES
SHRIMP AND CRAWFISH PASTA - LOUISIANA WOMAN BLOG
QUICK CRAWFISH PASTA RECIPE — FOOTPRINTS TO FITNESS
CRAWFISH AND CREAM OVER PASTA | EMERILS.COM
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA - NINJA TEST KITCHEN
PERFECT CRAWFISH MONICA - IZZYCOOKING
CRAWFISH SPAGHETTI RECIPE - CAJUN COOKING RECIPES
STARCHEFS - RECIPE: CRAWFISH GNOCCHETTI | CHEF MICHAEL GULOTTA
CREAMY CRAWFISH PASTA - THE BUTTERED HOME
CRAWFISH RECIPES - REDCIPES
CRAWFISH PASTA WITH CREAM SAUCE - CAJUNCRAWFISH
#time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #pasta #seafood #easy #shrimp #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #spaghetti #shellfish #crawfish #3-steps-or-less #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love