BRANDIED CHERRY CREPES
- In a medium saucepan, combine pie filling and brandy. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir in butter 1 piece at a time until melted. Remove from heat. Set aside 6 cherries, for garnish.
- Divide the filling among the 6 crepes and roll or fold crepes. Top with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and garnish with a sprig of mint and reserved cherries.
CHOCOLATE-CHERRY CREAM CREPES
My 17-year old son calls me a gourmet cook whenever I make his favorite crepes. Sometimes, for a change, I substitute apple pie filling for the cherries and top the golden crepes with warm caramel sauce.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, eggs and butter. Combine the flour, sugar and salt; add to egg mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. For filling, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth; set aside., Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet; pour 2 tablespoons batter into the center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. , Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, greasing skillet as needed. Stack crepes with waxed paper between. Cover and freeze 10 crepes for another use. Crepes may be frozen for up to 3 months., Pipe filling onto the center of each remaining crepe. Top with 2 tablespoons pie filling. Fold side edges of crepe to the center. Drizzle with fudge topping and garnish with whipped topping. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340 calories, Fat 16g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 124mg cholesterol, Sodium 243mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
CREAM FILLED CREPES WITH TART CHERRY SAUCE
This luscious dish can be made for breakfast or dessert. Sweet prepared crepes surround a rich cream filling and topped with a tart cherry sauce. Add dollops of whip topping and you've created something special in no time.
Provided by Vseward Chef-V
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- CREPES FILLING: Beat cream cheese and mascarpone with splenda until smooth.
- Drop heaping Tablespoon onto center of prepared crepe and roll like a burrito.
- Heat oil on medium heat and cook crepes for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- SAUCE: Bring cherries, sugar, cranberry juice and 1/3 cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat stirring often.
- Stir 1/4 cup water and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth. Stir into the boiling cherry mixture. Return to a boil stirring constantly.
- Cook until thickened (about 1 minute) Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
- Top cream filled crepes with Cherry Sauce and a dollop (1 Tbls) of Whipped Topping on each crepe.
Served warm, this cherry sauce makes a wonderful topping for sponge cake, pound cake or ice cream. You could also try it as a filling for crepes or blintzes.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Drain cherries, reserving juice. Set cherries aside. Add enough water to juice to equal 1-1/4 cups. In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. , Remove from the heat. Stir in the butter, vanilla, cherries and food coloring if desired. Serve warm over cake or ice cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 25mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
VEGETARIAN CREPES WITH "CREAM FILLING" AND SWEET CHERRY SAUCE
- Beat soy milk, water, dairy-free margarine, maple syrup, 1 tablespoon sugar, and salt in a large bowl with an electric mixer. Beat in flour until batter is smooth. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Spray a small nonstick skillet or crepe pan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Pour in 1/4 cup batter and swirl it around to cover the bottom of the skillet. Cook until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine dairy-free cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Combine maraschino cherries, 1/2 cup sugar, and cornstarch in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until sugar melts and sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Fill crepes with cream filling; drizzle cherry sauce on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 261.2 calories, Carbohydrate 47.8 g, Fat 7.3 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 2.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 167.9 mg, Sugar 24.3 g
More about "cream filled crepes with tart cherry sauce recipes"
EASY & AMAZING CREPES WITH RIPE CHERRIES AND CREAM
ABSOLUTE BEST CHERRY CREPES RECIPE EVER! | ALL SHE COOKS
EASY CHERRY SAUCE RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CHERRY FILLED CREPES - UNITED DAIRY INDUSTRY OF MICHIGAN
CREPES WITH CHERRY FILLING RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
TART CREAM CHEESE FILLING FOR SWEET CREPES - ASHLEE …
EASY CHERRY SAUCE DESSERT TOPPING RECIPE - THE …
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE FILLING CREPES RECIPES - YUMMLY
CREPES WITH "CREAM" FILLING AND TART CHERRY SAUCE | PETA
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CREPES WITH TART CHERRY SAUCE - GROSS FOOD INC
Author Caroline Gross
10 BEST CREPE FILLINGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
SIMPLE CREPES WITH SWEET FARMERS CHEESE FILLING AND BERRY SAUCE
RECIPE CREPES WITH CHERRY SAUCE - WHEREISCAKE.COM
TART CHERRY SAUCE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
HOME - DIERBERGS MARKETS
BEST COOKING CHEESE RECIPES: CREAM FILLED CREPES WITH TART …
CREAM CHEESE CREPE FILLING - LET'S DISH RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CREPES WITH MASCARPONE CREAM - CANADIAN LIVING
CREAM CHEESE CREPE FILLING - EVERYDAY DELICIOUS
CREAM FILLED CREPES WITH TART CHERRY SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
27 OH-SO-GOOD TART CHERRY RECIPES TO CHERISH AND RELISH
CRêPES WITH ICE CREAM AND CHERRY TOPPING | CTV NEWS
CHERRY AND CREAM CHEESE CREPES - HOME COOKING ADVENTURE
STRAWBERRY CREPES WITH STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE FILLING
CREPES WITH CHERRY SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CREAM FILLED CREPES WITH TART CHERRY SAUCE RECIPE | YUMMLY
CHERRY FILLED CREPES - CHEFNEXTDOORBLOG.COM
FRENCH CREPE RECIPE WITH CUSTARD FILLING - VALENTINA'S CORNER
CHERRY PIE FILLING RECIPE - CHERRY SAUCE - LET THE BAKING BEGIN!
EASY SOUR CHERRY SAUCE - ART AND THE KITCHEN
CREAM CHEESE FILLED CREPES WITH BING CHERRY SAUCE RECIPE
CREPES WITH CHERRY FILLING - STEMILT
WASHINGTON HOTEL TART CHERRY CREPES - THE MESSY BAKER
CREAM FILLED CREPES WITH TART CHERRY SAUCE RECIPE
BEST CHERRY SAUCE - THE DARING GOURMET
ALL RECIPES VS CREAM FILLED CREPES WITH TART CHERRY SAUCE
CHOCOLATE CREPES WITH CHERRY CREAM FILLING AND CHOCOLATE SAU …
CREAM CHEESE CREPE FILLING (4 INGREDIENTS!) - I HEART NAPTIME
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #desserts
You'll also love