CRISPY BAKED FISH FILLETS
- Mix together first 4 ingredients and brush over fillets. Dredge fillets in crumbs and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 450º for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128, Fat 3.3, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 70.1, Sodium 304.8, Carbohydrate 4.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.8, Protein 19
CRISPY BAKED BASA
BASA, is a member of the catfish family, farm-raised in fresh water. The flavor of the basa is milder and more delicate than other carfish; when cooked it does not give off a "fishy" smell. Serve this recipe and you will be hooked!
Provided by Barb G.
Categories Egg Free
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine the first six ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Dip fillets first in lemon juice, then in almond mixture to coat throughly.
- Place on baking sheet; bake at 400 degrees, 15-20 minutes,or until fish is cooked through.
- Garnish with parsley, Serve with lemon wedges and your favorite tarter sauce.
CRISPY BAKED BASA
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl, thoroughly blend the mayonnaise, mustard, capers, ketchup, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
- Brush the basa fillets with about 1 tablespoon olive oil, and roll in the crushed Melba toast to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Use a kitchen sprayer to lightly spray the coated fish with remaining olive oil. Arrange the fish in a baking dish and top with garlic and lemon slices.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork and coating is lightly browned. Serve with the mayonnaise sauce mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338 calories, Carbohydrate 10.5 g, Cholesterol 58.6 mg, Fat 24.9 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 19.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 379.9 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
More about "crispy baked basa recipes"
SPICY BAKED BASA RECIPE (STEP BY STEP + VIDEO) - WHISKAFFAIR
4.1/5 (60)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 322 per serving
CRISPY FRIED BASA - NANA'S BEST RECIPES
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CRISPY BAKED BASA FILLET - TWINKLING TINA COOKS
Estimated Reading Time 5 minsTotal Time 25 mins
10 BEST CRISPY BAKED FISH RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRISPLY BAKED BASA FILLETS - THRIFTY FOODS
3 WAYS TO COOK BASA FILLETS - WIKIHOW
92% (61)Estimated Reading Time 8 minsCategory Fish And SeafoodPublished 2016-12-10
- Place basa fillets on pieces of aluminum foil. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil that are about 18 to 20 inches (46 to 51 cm) long. Place 1 basa fillet lengthwise on the center of each piece of aluminum foil.
- Season the fish with salt, pepper, oil, lemon, and herbs. Drizzle 1 teaspoon (4.9 ml) of olive oil over each fillet. Then sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of them.
- Seal the foil packets. Gather both sides of a foil sheet and bring them together towards the center. Fold the edges lengthwise and at the ends so the fish is completely sealed inside the foil packet.
- Heat half of a grill to high. If you're using a gas grill, turn the burners on 1 side of the grill to high and leave the other burners off. If you're using a charcoal grill, fill a chimney with briquettes and light them.
- Place the foil packets over indirect heat on the grill and cover it. Arrange the 4 foil packets on the hot grill. It's important to set them on the cooler side that doesn't have the burners on or the hot coals.
- Grill the basa fillets for 10 to 15 minutes. If you have thin fillets, begin checking them after they've been on the grill for 10 minutes. To test, put on oven mitts and carefully open a packet with tongs.
- Serve the grilled basa fillets. Once the fish is done, transfer the foil packets to a plate. Open each packet and put the grilled fish on serving plates.
LEMONY BAKED BASA - QUICK AND EASY! - THE DINNER-MOM
Ratings 29Calories 188 per servingCategory Main Course
BAKED PANKO-CRUSTED FISH FILLETS RECIPE
Ratings 363Calories 406 per servingCategory Entree, Dinner
CREAMY CRUNCHY BAKED BASA FISH – KARA'S FAVOURITE RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CRISPY BAKED BASA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
5/5 (10)Calories 240 per servingServings 2
CRISPY BAKED BASA FILLET - TWINKLING TINA COOKS | BASA ...
BASA FILLET RECIPES WITH BREAD CRUMBS | DEPORECIPE.CO
CRISPY BAKED BASA | RECIPE | RECIPES, SEAFOOD RECIPES ...
RECIPE CRISPY BAKED BASA - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
CRISPY BAKED BASA RECIPE | BASA RECIPE, RECIPES, BASA ...
HOW TO COOK BASA STEAK RECIPES
BASA FILLET - RECIPES FED
CRISPY BAKED BASA RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
CRISPY BAKED BASA RECIPE
10 BEST BASA FILLET RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES FOR FROZEN BASA FILLETS
BASA FISH RECIPE- CRISPY BAKED BASA- QUICK & EASY RECIPE ...
BASA FILLETS IN OVEN RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #seafood #oven #easy #diabetic #dinner-party #fish #dietary #egg-free #free-of-something #freshwater-fish #taste-mood #savory #equipment #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions