CROCK POT CANDY
- Put peanuts in bottom of crock pot; add other ingredients.
- Cook on low setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504.7, Fat 43, SaturatedFat 6, Sodium 544.3, Carbohydrate 19.4, Fiber 7.1, Sugar 3, Protein 19.1
CROCK POT CANDY (MR. BUD'S CANDY)
I saw this on Just A Pinch Recipe Club, putting here for safe-keeping. It sounds like it would be good for Christmas time or for fund-raising events. Here is a note that was in the directions: If your crockpot appliance is below 275 watts, you should not have any problem with the candy burning if you follow the ingredients and the directions, however, all crockpots are different, so please pay attention to your cooking process. Look on the bottom of your appliance to see the wattage. The other note was too long to include here, so it's at the bottom of the recipe.
Provided by Scoutie
Yield 3 pounds, 150-170 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put ingredients into a 4 or 5-quart crockpot in EXACT order as listed. Cover and cook on LOWEST setting [on your appliance] for 3 hours.
- DO NOT remove lid!
- Turn off and allow to cool slightly. Mixture will not be melted but will be soft.
- Mix thoroughly and drop by teaspoon size cookie dropper or a teaspoon onto wax paper. Let cool thoroughly.
- NOTE: This candy is made best by following the recipe to the letter. Make other variations and changes at your own risk, [for example, using pecans or almonds in place of peanuts; white chocolate chips instead of almond bark, etc.] as this is the voice of experience speaking. Please take into consideration that it may alter the quality of the finished product.
- **NOTE: There seems to be discrepancies in the terms crockpot and slow cooker. This recipe is for a crockpot which, when on low, will only melt the ingredients. A slow cooker will get hotter and start to cook the ingredients, thus resulting in an inferior product. Please be aware of what kind of appliance you have. It seems the older "crockpot" works best. There have been some who have burned their ingredients because their appliance is too hot. The makers and manufacturers of these appliances seem to interchange the description of their appliances calling slow cookers crockpots. It seems that Rival owns the name crockpot, therefore, others can't use the name crockpot, they are slow cookers. It's very confusing, but slow cookers, indeed, cook hotter, which could result in burning of this recipe.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 91.3, Fat 7.5, SaturatedFat 1.4, Sodium 87.3, Carbohydrate 4.5, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 1.7, Protein 3.1
SLOW COOKER CHOCOLATE CANDY
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 30 to 40 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put the peanuts in the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker. Layer the chocolate over the peanuts, beginning with the sweet chocolate, followed by the chocolate chips and then the almond bark. Set the temperature on low and cook for 3 hours. Do not stir the mixture. After 3 hours, stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth. Drop the candy into cupcake pan liners using about 2 tablespoons per liner. Allow the candy to cool completely before removing the cupcake liners.
More about "crock pot candy recipes"
10 BEST CROCK POT CANDY RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST CROCK POT CANDY RECIPES - LIFE IS SWEETER BY …
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CROCKPOT CANDY (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Desserts, RecipesCalories 505 per serving
CROCKPOT TURTLE CANDY - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
CHOCOLATE CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE - BERLY'S KITCHEN
PEANUT CLUSTER CROCK POT CANDY - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
100 CROCK POT CANDY IDEAS | CROCK POT DESSERTS, CROCKPOT
CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE - CROCKPOT PEANUT CLUSTERS VIDEO
CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE - EASY DESSERT & GIFT | SUGAR & SOUL
KETO CROCKPOT CANDY (CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS) - THE BEST KETO …
EASY CROCK POT CANDY RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
CROCKPOT CANDY - MAMA LOVES FOOD
21 EASY CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPES | WORD TO YOUR MOTHER BLOG
EASY CHRISTMAS CROCKPOT CANDY - THE CHUNKY CHEF
EASY CROCK POT CANDY RECIPE | ALL THINGS MAMMA
25 SLOW COOKER CHOCOLATE CANDY RECIPES - TOTALLY THE BOMB.COM
CROCK POT CANDY RECIPE (MR. BUD CANDY) - US FOOD …
CROCKPOT CANDY - I AM BAKER
CROCK POT CANDY THAT’S SO EASY! - SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
CROCK POT CHOCOLATE PECAN CANDY - A SOUTHERN SOUL
EASY CROCKPOT CANDY | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PRINCESS CROCK POT CANDY - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
CROCK POT CANDY FOR CHRISTMAS (5 MINUTES PREP!)
CROCKPOT PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE - ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS!
CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE - COOKIST.COM
EASY CROCK POT SALTY SWEET CANDY ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
EASY CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
10 BEST CROCK POT CHOCOLATE PEANUT CANDY RECIPES - YUMMLY
EASY CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
CROCK POT CANDY RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CANDY
EASTER CROCK POT CANDY ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
EASY CROCKPOT CANDY | A MIND "FULL" MOM
EASY CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE (WITH VIDEO!) - GONNA WANT SECONDS
CROCK POT CHRISTMAS CRACK (SUPER EASY 5 INGREDIENT CHRISTMAS …
CROCKPOT CANDY AKA CROCKPOT CHRISTMAS CRACK RECIPE
CROCKPOT CHOCOLATE CANDIES | KITCHN
CROCK POT CANDY - EASY AND DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE CANDY
CROCKPOT CHRISTMAS CANDY (AN EASY TO MAKE RECIPE)
CROCKPOT CANDY (EASY 4 INGREDIENT CHRISTMAS CANDY)
CROCK POT EASTER CANDY CLUSTERS - ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS
CROCKPOT CANDY + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
3 INGREDIENT CROCKPOT PEANUT CLUSTERS - EATING ON A DIME
CROCK POT CANDY - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CROCK-POT HOT CHOCOLATE OATMEAL RECIPE!
CROCKPOT CANDY RECIPE | SKIP TO MY LOU
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #fudge #desserts #fruit #holiday-event #candy #chocolate #nuts #crock-pot-slow-cooker #gifts #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love