CUBAN-STYLE MARINATED STEAK
- Mix all ingredients, except steak, in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add steak, turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 6-8 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 539.5, Fat 39.1, SaturatedFat 14.1, Cholesterol 148.1, Sodium 106.3, Carbohydrate 1.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1, Protein 42.6
MARINATED CUBAN STYLE STEAK
Use McCormick's Montreal Steak Seasoning. I got this from the McCormick website and modified it to my taste! I like a LOT of flavor, so I always marinate overnight. Enjoy!
Provided by KPD123
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine all of ingredients except steak and onions in a large ziplock bag or a glass dish. Add steak.
- Marinate 30 minutes - 24 hours.
- Grill 6-8 minutes per side or until desired doneness is reached.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.5, Fat 16.8, SaturatedFat 4.7, Cholesterol 134.4, Sodium 105.1, Carbohydrate 2.5, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 1.4, Protein 50.3
CUBAN STEAK SANDWICHES
- Cut the steak into 2 even pieces and place in a sealable plastic bag or container. Place the olive oil, cilantro, basil, parsley, lime juice, garlic, and 1 tablespoon salt in a blender and mix until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of the herb-oil mixture and refrigerate. Add the remaining mixture to the meat, distribute evenly, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice ciabatta loaf lengthwise and remove excess bread from inside, if desired.
- Remove the meat from the marinade; discard marinade. Place on a paper towel, wiping off any excess marinade. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon canola oil. Once the pan is hot, add meat and cook until medium-rare, about 4 to 5 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Place meat on a cutting board and cover with foil. Repeat with other piece of meat, only adding more oil if necessary.
- Place bread directly on oven rack and toast, about 5 minutes.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in the grill pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until just beginning to brown but still crisp, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and season with salt, to taste.
- Take the reserved herb-oil mixture and brush the inside of both halves of bread. Slice steak thinly on the bias and place on the bottom half of the bread. Top with onions and then remaining bread. Slice into quarters and serve.
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK
- Place cumin seeds into a small skillet over medium heat; stir constantly until seeds turn dark brown and smell toasted, about 1 minute. Immediately pour seeds into a bowl to stop the cooking. Mix cumin seeds with orange juice, vegetable oil, steak seasoning, lime juice, and oregano in a bowl.
- Place steaks into a large resealable plastic bag, pour orange juice marinade over the meat, and squeeze out air. Seal bag and turn it over several times to coat meat with marinade. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or longer for extra flavor.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove steaks from marinade, shaking off any excess. Discard used marinade. Grill steaks on the preheated grill until seared on the outsides and still slightly pink in the centers, 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted sideways into the center of the thickest steak should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C). Let steaks rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 245.3 calories, Carbohydrate 3.9 g, Cholesterol 59.4 mg, Fat 15.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.2 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 1428.4 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
CUBAN SKIRT STEAK WITH TOMATO ESCABECHE AND MANGO STEAK SAUCE
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 32
- Combine the oil, oregano, cumin, garlic, bay leaves and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Put the steaks in a large baking dish, add the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Prepare a charcoal grill on high heat for direct grilling. Remove the steaks from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill on both sides until charred and cooked to medium-rare doneness, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes. Slice against the grain into thin slices. Serve the meat with the Mango Steak Sauce and Tomato Escabeche. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
- Heat the oil in a medium high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook until soft. Add the mango nectar, horseradish, honey, chile powder, maple syrup, mustard, Worcestershire and mangos and simmer until the mangoes are very soft and the mixture has thickened, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Scrape into a bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Toss the cilantro, vinegar, lime juice, oil, sugar, tomatoes, onions and jalapeno in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
LOMO DE RES, CUBAN-STYLE RIB-EYE STEAKS
This cut of meat is sold in most Mexican or Cuban groceries but can also be found or asked for at any butcher. It is a really thin cut (1/4 inch thick) of boneless rib eye, taken from the small end of the rib roast, you can pan fry it, but I suggest grilling it. I think it is best when taken straight off the grill, sliced and served with a warm tortilla.
Provided by lilloli500
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, meat tenderizer, and seasoning salt in a small bowl. Rub the seasoning blend into both sides of the steaks.
- Arrange 1/4 of the sliced onions in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan, lay steaks across the onions, top with more onions and pour 1/4 cup of lime juice and 1/4 of the bottle of beer over the top; repeat these layers until you run out of steaks, pouring all remaining lime juice and beer over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes. Do not marinate the steaks for longer than an hour, because the acid from the lime juice in the marinade will begin to cook the meat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate. Place steaks on the grill and discard the marinade.
- Grill the steaks to your desired degree of doneness, or about 2 minutes per side for well done. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with warm tortillas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.6 calories, Carbohydrate 16.2 g, Cholesterol 81.2 mg, Fat 21.3 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 27.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 1103.3 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
CHURRASCO SKIRT STEAK CUBAN-STYLE WITH MARINADE RECIPE RECIPE - (5/5)
Provided by kbartell
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Mojo Marinade To make the marinade: Mash garlic, salt, and peppercorns into a paste, using a mortar and pestle. Stir in sour orange juice, onion, and oregano. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or longer. Whisk the garlic-orange juice mixture with the olive oil until well blended. Preparing the Meat Preparing the meat is very easy. Place the meat in a large bowl or pan. Add enough mojo marinade to cover the meat. Place a cover over the bowl or pan and place in the refrigerator a minimum of five hours, but preferably overnight. Chimichurri Sauce While your meat is marinating, make the sauce. We like to make it the easy way. Put everything except the olive oil in a blender and using the "chop" setting, click on and off until you have a thick mixture. Do not over process! This is the kind of dish you need to taste and adjust so that you get just the right flavor! So taste it! (The best way to taste it is with a piece of bread.) Whisk in the olive oil. (If you use the blender to incorporate the oil, the oil and liquids will emulsify, giving your chimichurri a white, paste-like texture.) Add salt, pepper, more vinegar and lime juice as needed. The flavor should be very intense with garlic and cilantro. Don't be stingy with the salt either! Grilling the Meat Grill the marinated steaks outdoors on the barbecue. (Make sure your coals are hot and white!) You can cook them however you like your steak -- from rare to well done. However, the rarer the meat, the more tender and flavorful! Serve the meat with the chimichurri sauce -- it tastes great!
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK RECIPE - (4.3/5)
Provided by kristentirrell
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place cumin seeds into a small skillet over medium heat; stir constantly until seeds turn dark brown and smell toasted, about 1 minute. Mix cumin seeds with orange juice, vegetable oil, steak seasoning, lime juice, and oregano in a bowl. Place steaks into a large resealable plastic bag, pour orange juice marinade over the meat, and squeeze out air. Seal bag and turn it over several times to coat meat with marinade. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or longer for extra flavor. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove steaks from marinade, shaking off any excess. Discard used marinade. Grill steaks on the preheated grill until seared on the outsides and still slightly pink in the centers, 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted sideways into the center of the thickest steak should read 145 degrees F (65 degrees C). Let steaks rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
More about "cuban marinated steak recipes"
CUBAN STYLE MARINATED STEAK RECIPE BY SYJIL ASHRAF
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 21 minsCategory EntreesCalories 293 per serving
CUBAN STYLE MARINATED STEAK | GRILL MATES - MCCORMICK
Cuisine CaribbeanCategory EntreesServings 6
CUBAN CITRUS MARINATED SKIRT STEAK - OUR COUNTERTOP
CUBAN MOJO MARINADE - GYPSYPLATE
CUBAN-STYLE STEAK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK PRINTER FRIENDLY RECIPE
CUBAN STYLE GRILLED FLANK STEAK | SUPPER SANITY
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK - CARIBBEAN
CUBAN-STYLE MARINATED STEAK RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK RECIPE
CUBAN STYLE MARINATED STEAK RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CUBAN MOJO MARINADE FOR STEAK - EASY INTERNATIONAL GRILL …
CUBAN STEAK WITH GARLIC CITRUS MARINADE AND SALSA RECIPE
CUBAN FLANK STEAK MARINADE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CUBAN GARLIC BUTTER STEAK (BISTEC CON AJO RECETA)
CUBAN-STYLE MARINATED STEAKS - BIGOVEN
24 BEST CUBAN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK | RECIPE | MARINATED STEAK, RECIPES, CUBAN …
CUBAN STEAK MARINADE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RECIPE: CUBAN FLANK STEAK WITH CITRUS MOJO – CLEVELAND CLINIC
GARLIC AND LIME MARINATED CUBE STEAK - GUTSY BY NATURE
SKIRT STEAK - CHURRASCO - SIMPLE, EASY-TO-MAKE CUBAN, SPANISH, …
CUBAN CUBE STEAK - BISTEC DE PALOMILLA - CAROLINE'S COOKING
CUBAN FLANK STEAK RECIPE - MELISSA CLARK | FOOD & WINE
MIAMI CUBAN-STYLE STEAK WITH MOJO RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
MARINATED CUBAN STYLE STEAK - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CUBAN STYLE MARINATED STEAK RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK | RECIPESTY
SPICY CUBAN FLANK STEAK RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED CUBAN STEAK WITH OREGANO POTATOES - RECIPES | PAMPERED …
MARINATED CUBAN STYLE STEAK : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CUBAN MARINATED STEAK RECIPE | RECIPE | MARINATED STEAK, RECIPES, …
CUBAN STYLE MARINATED STEAK RECIPE | RECIPE | GRILLING RECIPES, …
CUBAN STYLE MARINATED STEAK | WORLD FOOD NETWORK
You'll also love