CHEESY, MEATBALL, VEGGIE CASSEROLE
My SO is trying to cut down on carbs and I'm not,so I wanted to come up with a recipe that both of us would enjoy.If desired, you can brown the meatballs for a better flavor.The time for browning the meatballs isn't included in the cooking time. The "ZAAR" database doesn't have the carb count for the meatballs, and the vegetable blend, so my SO and I figured the amount of carbs for 6 servings would be 13 grams for each serving. So if you decide to try this, I hope you enjoy.Submitted to "ZAAR" on June 2,2008.
Provided by Chef shapeweaver
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish,set aside.
- In a large bowl,combine all ingredients mixing well.
- Pour into sprayed dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy :).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.2, Fat 10.1, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 21.9, Sodium 626.2, Carbohydrate 5.7, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.5, Protein 5.2
IMPOSSIBLY EASY CHEESY MEATBALL PIE
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate or deep-dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, toss potatoes with salt and pepper. Layer potatoes, peas, meatballs and cheese in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 155 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 840 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 1 g
CHEESY MEATBALL BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ground beef, hot italian sausage, garlic, fresh parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, italian bread crumbs, eggs, milk, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese
Provided by Hector Gomez
Yield 20 meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, Italian sausage, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk. Mix until everything is fully infused together.
- Roll into 4-5 ounce (113-142 g) meatballs. For even amounts, use a medium-sized ice cream scooper.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan, and brown the meatballs on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until you create a nice crispy sear. Cook about half way through. They will finish cooking in the oven.
- In a casserole dish, spread a few tablespoons of marinara sauce to the bottom of the pan to help prevent sticking. Then place meatballs in the casserole dish and add the remaining jar of marinara sauce. Top with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Cover in foil and bake at 425°F (220°C) for 25 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted and the meatballs are fully cooked.
- Serve and garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238 calories, Carbohydrate 10 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 16 grams, Sugar 2 grams
CHEESY MEATBALL PASTA BAKE
This recipe is a slight modification of the popular TikTok feta cheese pasta dish, but made with Boursin instead.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Categories Noodle Casserole
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pour olive oil into a 9-inch square baking dish. Place Boursin cheese in the middle of the dish. Add cherry tomatoes around the cheese, then sprinkle garlic, salt, and pepper over top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven; crush the tomatoes and mix with the melted cheese.
- Add frozen meatballs and return to the oven; bake until meatballs are heated through, about 15 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Remove meatballs and tomato mixture from the oven. Add pasta and mix until well combined. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 428.8 calories, Carbohydrate 29.5 g, Cholesterol 91 mg, Fat 27.8 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 17.8 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 268 mg
CHEESY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE
Easy to make and good to eat! Sometimes I like this better with the broccoli cauliflower mixture than with the California blend.
Provided by Parsley
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 1 1/2 - 2 quart casserole; set aside.
- Drain off all water from thawed veggies.
- Place drained, thawed veggies in a large bowl. Add ALL remaining ingredients.
- Mix everything well.
- Pour mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
More about "cheesy meatball veggie casserole recipes"
5-INGREDIENT EASY MEATBALL CASSEROLE - UNSOPHISTICOOK
4.5/5 (62)Total Time 50 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 670 per serving
- Place the meatballs on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and bake for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- In the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish or large round pan, mix together the marinara sauce and baby spinach. Place the cooked meatballs in the dish, nestling them down in the sauce. Dot the top of the meatballs with teaspoonfuls of ricotta cheese. Sprinkle all of the mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes, until the casserole is bubbly. If desired, you can place the dish under the broiler for an additional 3-4 minutes, until the cheese is starting to brown.
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
5/5 (9)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 431 per serving
CHEESY MEATBALLS CASSEROLE RECIPE - EATWELL101
4.8/5 (6)Category Cook, Cooking & Meals, Main Dish RecipesServings 6Calories 414 per serving
BAKED PASTA WITH FROZEN MEATBALLS
MEATBALL AND VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
KETO CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE RECIPE [VIDEO] | TASTEAHOLICS
9 FAVORITE HEARTY MEATBALL CASSEROLE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHEESY MEATBALL AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE - FOX AND BRIAR
20 IRRESISTIBLY CHEESY VEGETARIAN CASSEROLES - OH MY …
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE RECIPE (WITHOUT PASTA) | KITCHN
CHEESY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHEESY MEATBALL PASTA CASSEROLE - GIVE RECIPE
CHEESY KETO MEATBALL CASSEROLE - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
CHEESY MEATBALL PASTA CASSEROLE | SO DELICIOUS
CHEESY NOODLE-MEATBALL CASSEROLE - TASTYDONE
CHEESY SPAGHETTI & MEATBALLS | GO VEGGIE®
DUMP AND BAKE MEATBALL CASSEROLE - THE SEASONED MOM
10 BEST MEATBALL CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY DINNER RECIPES: CHEESY MEATBALL TEXAS TOAST CASSEROLE
CHEESY MEATBALL VEGGIE CASSEROLE - ST.HILOVED.COM
SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS CASSEROLE – EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
EASY CHEESY KETO MEATBALL CASSEROLE - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
MEATBALL VEGETABLE CASSEROLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESY BAKED MEATBALL CASSEROLE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE | RECIPELION.COM
CHEESY MEATBALL POTATO BAKE - 12 TOMATOES
WORLD BEST FLAKES : CHEESY, MEATBALL, VEGGIE CASSEROLE
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE - SAVVY SAVING COUPLE
CHEESY MEATBALL SUB CASSEROLE
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE - I AM HOMESTEADER
CHEESY SWEDISH MEATBALL CASSEROLE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
MEATBALL CASSEROLE (VEGETARIAN) - HEALING TOMATO RECIPES
MEATBALLS WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE | THM S, LOW CARB, KETO
CHEESY MEATBALL VEGGIE CASSEROLE - XH.HILOVED.COM
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHEESY RAVIOLI MEATBALL CASSEROLE + VIDEO - FIT SLOW COOKER QUEEN
CHEESY MEATBALL BAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CHEESY MEATBALL CASSEROLE - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES | BAKED …
CHEESY CAULIFLOWER MEATBALL CASSEROLE RECIPE - EATWELL101
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What temperature do you cook meatball casserole?This meatball casserole recipe comes together quickly, uses everyday ingredients, and is comforting on a cold day! Preheat the oven to 375F and move the rack to the top third of the oven. Cook the noodles for a minute or two less than the package instructions suggest, then drain them and transfer to a 9x13 casserole dish.
What do you put in a meatball casserole?This cheesy meatball casserole is a family favorite, with basil adding flavor to the meatballs and grated onion adding moisture. Melted mozzarella cheese tames the spice, but feel free to cut back or eliminate the crushed red pepper if you prefer a milder dish. Preheat oven to 350°F.
How to cook low carb meatballs casserole?Bake your meatballs casserole for 15 to 20 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove the meatballs casserole from the oven and drain the grease. 4. Top with the low carb Marinara sauce and shredded cheese and put the meatballs casserole back in the oven. Bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until the cheese has fully melted. 5.
How long to cook meatball casserole in crock pot?This meatball casserole recipe is adaptable to a Crockpot. Follow the recipe instructions but instead of layering them into a baking dish, simply layer the meatballs into a slow cooker instead. Cook on low for 6 hours. How and how long to keep the meatball casserole leftovers?