CUCUMBER AND PEA SALAD
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add peas and cook uncovered until bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Whisk Greek yogurt, olive oil, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add parsley, 1/4 cup basil, salt, and pepper. Stir in baby peas and cucumbers. Garnish with remaining basil and walnuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16.5 g, Cholesterol 5.6 mg, Fat 11 g, Fiber 4.2 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 46.5 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
CUCUMBER PEA SALAD
- Combine the cucumber, peas, and Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl. Whisk the mayonnaise and milk together in a small bowl; pour the dressing over the salad. Stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Cholesterol 38.9 mg, Fat 28 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 334.8 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
CUCUMBER & PEA SALAD
- Tip peas into a bowl, pour over a kettleful of hot water and set aside for 10 mins. Check the peas are defrosted, then drain really well. Halve the cucumber lengthways, then slice. Just before serving mix with chives, mint sauce, vinegar and olive oil. Season and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73 calories, Fat 3 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 7 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
SUGAR SNAP PEA, RADISH, AND CUCUMBER SALAD
- Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling salted water just until they turn a brighter shade of green, about 30 seconds. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
- Cut halved cucumber and radishes crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Toss peas, cucumber, radishes, and sesame seeds with vinegars and season with salt and pepper.
CUCUMBER SHELL SALAD
Ranch dressing is the mild coating for this pleasant pasta salad alive with the fresh flavors of crunchy cucumber, onion and green peas. Someone always seems to want the recipe! -Paula Ishii, Ralston, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, peas, cucumber and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 177mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
CUCUMBER CHICKPEA SALAD
- Mix oil & lemon juice well and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients and toss with the oil and lemon juice mixture. Chill before serving and garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
SNAP PEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- For the salad: Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the snap peas and cook until vibrant green, about 1 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of iced water to cool, about 2 minutes. Drain and add to a salad bowl. Stir in the cucumbers, tomatoes and dill.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil and lemon zest until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until coated.
- Cook's Note: As an alternative to boiling, the snap peas can be lightly steamed for 2 minutes.
CUCUMBER AND SNAP PEA SALAD WITH MINT
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Add cucumbers and snap peas, then toss to combine. Stir in mint just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112 g, Fat 4 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 4 g
SUGAR SNAP PEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD
- Have ready a bowl of ice and cold water. Cook peas in a large saucepan of boiling salted water until bright green and crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and immediately transfer to ice water. When cold, drain well and pat dry.
- Mash walnuts to a paste with a mortar and pestle and whisk in broth, oil, lemon juice, cayenne, and dill until blended. Season with salt and pepper. Toss walnut mixture with peas and cucumber until vegetables are coated.
CUCUMBER AND BLACK-EYED PEA SALAD
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, oregano and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Add cucumber, black-eyed peas, bell pepper, feta, onion and olives; toss to coat.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.7, Fat 10.2, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 11.1, Sodium 360.5, Carbohydrate 14.6, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 2.8, Protein 5.7
CHICKPEA CUCUMBER SALAD
This recipe is a crowd pleaser! My new husband and I bring it to parties, barbecues and other gatherings. It's a light but flavorful side dish that brings a little bit of Greek flavor to any meal. -Kristi Smith, Greenwood, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine chickpeas, cucumbers, cheese and onion. In another bowl, mix ranch dressing, dill, salt and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 620mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "cucumber and pea salad recipes"
DILL PEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
Category Salad, Side DishCalories 170 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
- Combine peas, cucumbers, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegars, and garlic. Add the sugar and whisk to combine.
- Pour everything over the veggies and sprinkle with dill and pepper flakes. Serve immediately or cover and serve within the hour. The cucumbers will start to pickle if you wait too long.
CREAMY CUCUMBER AND PEA SALAD | THINK TASTY
Author Michele Pesula KueglerTotal Time 3 hrs 15 mins
CABBAGE CUCUMBER AND PEA SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
DILL PEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD | 12 TOMATOES
DILL PEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD - OH SWEET BASIL
CUCUMBER AND BABY PEA SALAD RECIPE - ETHAN STOWELL
CHICKPEA SALAD WITH CUCUMBERS AND TOMATOES
CUCUMBER AND SNOW PEA SALAD RECIPE BY LOUIS TIKARAM
DILL PEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD - SOUTHERN LADY MAGAZINE
CUCUMBER AND BLACK EYED PEA SALAD RECIPE - WEBMD
CLASSIC PEA SALAD RECIPE - BELLY FULL
TOMATO, CUCUMBER & CHICKPEA SALAD - EAT YOURSELF …
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
CUCUMBER AND PEA SALAD WITH MINT AND FETA RECIPE
16 BEST CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CUCUMBER & PEA SALAD - BBC GOOD FOOD MIDDLE EAST
CUCUMBER AND SNOW PEA SALAD | BLUE FLAME KITCHEN
CRISPY GNOCCHI & CUCUMBER SALAD - JUSTINE SNACKS
SPICY KOREAN CUCUMBER SALAD - RAINBOW PLANT LIFE
CUCUMBER AND CHICK PEA SALAD WITH CITRUS | BUSH’S® BEANS
CUCUMBER & BLACK-EYED PEA SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CUCUMBER AND CHICKPEA SALAD - COOKING FOR KEEPS
CHICKPEA SALAD WITH CUCUMBER AND CABBAGE - SHE LIKES FOOD
CUCUMBER CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
CABBAGE CUCUMBER AND PEA SALAD | RECIPE IN 2022 | PEA SALAD …
PEA AND CUCUMBER RICE SALAD RECIPE - GOURMET TRAVELLER
CUCUMBER AND PEA SALAD WITH MINT AND FETA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CUCUMBER & PEA SALAD: NO COOK SIDE THAT’S PERFECT WITH LAMB
SALMON CUCUMBER SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CUCUMBER SNAP PEA SALAD RECIPE | PBS FOOD
DILL PEA AND CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
CUCUMBER PEA SALAD | RECIPESTY
CABBAGE AND PEA SALAD RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
SUGAR SNAP PEA SALAD RECIPE | HOMEMADE & YUMMY
30 LIGHT AND HEALTHY CUCUMBER SALAD RECIPES | MYRECIPES
You'll also love