INDIVIDUAL CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE CUSTARDS (GLUTEN-FREE)
You won't miss the crust in these individual pumpkin pie custards! They have a luscious, creamy texture and are a cinch to make using just one bowl (in under an hour!). With cinnamon, fresh ginger and cloves, the flavor is nostalgic yet elevated. Top the custards with a dollop of whipped cream and these Candied Maple Pecans for an elegant dessert that's as fitting on a holiday table as it is on a cozy night in (I'm not gonna lie, I also love it for breakfast). For a dairy-free version, use full-fat coconut milk in place of the half-and-half. You can make one large 9-inch crustless pie if you prefer - be sure to read the notes below!
Provided by Nicki Sizemore
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Grease six 8-oz ramekins or baking dishes with cooking spray or butter, and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the whisk attachment (or using a regular bowl and hand beaters) beat together the pumpkin, sugar, salt, grated ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and vanilla. Add the eggs, one and a time, and beat on medium-high until well blended. Slowly pour in the half-and-half while beating. Stir well with a rubber spatula to incorporate any bits on the bottom of the bowl (the mixture will be quite loose). Pour or ladle the custard into the prepared ramekins.
- Bake until the custard is set but still slightly wobbly in the center, about 36-38 minutes. Let the custards cool before serving.
- Serve the custards slightly warm, at room temperature or cold with a dollop of lightly sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of candied maple pecans.
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE CUSTARD
- Beat eggs and mix in bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a glass pie pan and bake in a 350 oven for 50 minutes or until set in the middle.
ABBY'S PUMPKIN PIE CRUSTLESS CUSTARD
Instead of pumpkin pie, try this flavorful yet light and low fat dessert. If you don't have enough ramekins or custard cups you can bake this in most coffee cups.
Provided by Hill Family
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin, evaporated milk, egg whites and skim milk until smooth. Add the sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and salt; mix well.
- Spoon into 10 6 oz ramekins or custard cups coated with non-stick cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet or in a baking pan for stability.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140.5, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 10.1, Sodium 263.7, Carbohydrate 23.6, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 16.8, Protein 6.2
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE
This pumpkin pie is so creamy and satisfying, you'll never even miss the crust. And with prep time clocking in at just about ten minutes, this festive dessert is sure to become a holiday staple.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch ceramic or glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- Put the pumpkin puree in a large bowl and add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, salt and eggs; whisk to combine. Add the half-and-half and whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pie dish and set the dish on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake the pie on the baking sheet until the center is just barely set, 1 hour and 10 minutes to 1 hour and 20 minutes. Transfer the pie to a rack to cool completely, then serve topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with candied pecans.
- If not serving right away, lightly cover the cooled pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, milk, and vanilla. In another bowl, stir together the brown sugar, cornstarch, spices, and salt and sift into the pumpkin mixture. Stir the batter until combined well and pour into four 3/4-cup custard cups.
- Place the cups in a 9 X 11-inch baking pan and add enough warm water to come halfway up the sides of the cups. Bake for 50 minutes, or until set and browned lightly. Transfer the custards to a wire rack to cool.
EASY CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a pie dish.
- Beat pumpkin puree, milk, sweetener, egg substitute, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg in a bowl until smooth; pour into prepared pie dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6.8 g, Cholesterol 0.9 mg, Fat 0.8 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 172.3 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PIE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a saucepan, stir the pumpkin over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until slightly dry and caramelized.
- Remove from heat; add the sugar, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Mix well.
- Add the eggs, cream and milk. Mix until smooth; pour into pastry lined pie pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Allow to completely cool on rack before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326.3 calories, Carbohydrate 33.6 g, Cholesterol 88.5 mg, Fat 20.1 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 297.9 mg, Sugar 20.2 g
More about "custard pumpkin pie crustless recipes"
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - DESSERT FOR TWO
PUMPKIN CUSTARD RECIPE + COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM: CRUSTLESS …
PALEO CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE • OH SNAP! LET'S EAT!
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CUSTARD PUMPKIN PIE CRUSTLESS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - ANNA PAINTER | FOOD & WINE
RECIPE FOR CUSTARD PIE CRUST : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CRUSTLESS LIBBY’S® FAMOUS PUMPKIN PIE | VERY BEST BAKING
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - THE FLAVOR BENDER
KETO PUMPKIN CUSTARD RECIPE - CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE
KETO PUMPKIN PIE (CRUSTLESS) - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
CRUSTLESS INSTANT POT PUMPKIN PIE - TWOSLEEVERS
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - SALT & BAKER
LOW-CARB SLOW-COOKER PUMPKIN CUSTARD RECIPE - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - CRAZY LOW IN CALORIES!
THE EASIEST CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - GREATIST.COM
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN CUSTARD PIE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY HEALTHY CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE WITH MAPLE WHIPPED CREAM
THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE CUSTARD - SIZZLING EATS
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN CUSTARD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PIE - STRIPED SPATULA
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE - SHOCKINGLY DELICIOUS
COTTAGE PUMPKIN CRUSTLESS PIE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
SKINNY CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - MAKE IT SKINNY PLEASE
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - GLUTEN FREE! | CUPCAKES & KALE CHIPS
SUPER EASY CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - COOKING WITH TYANNE
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE MAPLE SYRUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
INDIVIDUAL CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIES - DELIGHTFUL REPAST
EASY CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE (GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE)
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE | SPRINGFORMED
PUMPKIN PIE WITH PREMADE CRUST - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - BOULDER LOCAVORE®
CRUSTLESS PIE RECIPES WE'RE DREAMING ABOUT | SOUTHERN LIVING
KETO PUMPKIN CUSTARD RECIPE – CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE – MY ROI LIST
CUSTARD PUMPKIN PIE - CRUSTLESS | RECIPE | CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN PIE ...
CRUSTLESS PUMPKIN CUSTARD (GLUTEN + GUILT-FREE) – FULL FOR LIFE
24 CRUSTLESS PIE RECIPES PERFECT FOR THANKSGIVING DESSERT
PUMPKIN CUSTARD – BALANCED BITES WHOLESOME FOODS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pumpkin pie crust?In a saucepan, stir the pumpkin over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until slightly dry and caramelized. Remove from heat; add the sugar, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Mix well. Add the eggs, cream and milk. Mix until smooth; pour into pastry lined pie pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
How to fix a weeping pumpkin pie custard?Solution #1 – Reduce the oven temperature. Baking this crustless pumpkin pie at 350°F as suggested in the original recipe will most definitely cause the eggs in the custard to cook too quickly. This will lead to a curdled texture and weeping pumpkin pie custard. I cook this crustless pumpkin pie at 300°F, so that it cooks low and slow.
What is the best way to cook pumpkin custard?This is a luscious pumpkin custard pie! Baking the hot filling in a chilled crust produces a smooth, shiny good textured custard and a well baked crust. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a saucepan, stir the pumpkin over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until slightly dry and caramelized.
What is a no crust pumpkin pie?If you haven’t had a No Crust Pumpkin Pie it reminds me of a pumpkin flan. Stripped away are the carby flavors of the crust leaving only the beautiful filling. It has a caramelized flavor from being cooked without a crust. This recipe is based on a recipe from the 1930’s I found in a pack of vintage recipes.