BIG DADDY'S BAKED BBQ CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix Cider, Tomato Paste, Brown Sugar, Molasses, Hot Sauce, Cider Vinegar, Thyme, & Chili Paste in a bowl.
- Place 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce mixture aside for later use.
- Place chicken in a large zip-lock bag and pour the rest of BBQ sauce into the bag and shake well to coat the chicken. Marinade for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Place the chicken in a coated baking pan. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Poke the chicken with a fork, it is done when clear juice comes out of the chicken.
- After skimming the fat from the drippings, pour the drippings into a small sauce pan. Stir in the 1/4 cup of marinade set aside earlier. Cook over low heat for two minute while stirring.
- Pour over chicken.
- Place chicken in broiler and broil for 3-5 minutes to allow sauce to carmelize.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.9, Fat 17.4, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 95.3, Sodium 232.2, Carbohydrate 4.6, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 3, Protein 20.3
BIG DADDY'S DOWNTOWN ROASTED CHICKEN
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the chipotles, adobo sauce, garlic, shallots, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, salt and pepper into a blender. Pulse the marinade until smooth and emulsified. Rub each chicken liberally with the marinade.
- Arrange the chickens on a half sheet pan with a rack. Roast until cooked through, about 60 to 75 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for about 15 minutes. Carve 1 chicken and arrange it on a serving platter. Serve. Reserve the remaining chickens for recipes that use roast chicken.
DAD'S BEST BARBECUE
Whenever I prepare this great chicken, I fondly remember my father. He would make his "famous" chicken frequently for picnics and other functions.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Reserve 1 cup for basting chicken; cover. Pour remaining marinade over chicken in a large roasting pan. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. , Drain; discard marinade. , Grill chicken, covered, over low heat, turning and brushing with reserved marinade several times, for 60-75 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts :
DAD'S LEMONY GRILLED CHICKEN
Lemon juice, onions and garlic add tangy flavor to chicken when firing up the grill. -Mike Schulz, Tawas City, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 5 ingredients until blended; stir in onions. Pour 1-1/2 cups marinade into a large shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade., Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain chicken, discarding marinade in dish. Place chicken on grill rack, skin side up. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat 15 minutes. Turn; grill until a thermometer reads 170°-175°, 15-20 minutes longer, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 528 calories, Fat 39g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 129mg cholesterol, Sodium 318mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
DADDY'S BBQ SAUCE:
My wife and daughter have been yelling at me to write down my delectable creations. This BBQ sauce turned out so well it is worth putting up for sale. :) I cannot bring my self to do that.... :) When I went to post it on face book my daughter had it titled "Daddy's BBQ Sauce". So I went with it. :) TBO = Taste Bud Orgasm :)
Provided by anamlupus
Yield 120 OZ, 10-15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 22
- METHOD combine ingredients.
- cook on low heat (in a nonstick pan), COVERED, for a couple of hours.
- Stir occasionally.
- This part of the recipe has a lot of flavor and just a little bit of heat. It is fine for those of you that cannot handle the heat.
- Add more Crushed Red Pepper for more heat.
- For more of a honey flavor add 1/2 CP honey.
- You can add these ingredients after the sauce has been cooked. I would cook up the sauce as is then adjust for heat and or honey flavor.
- On a side note If you want this to be truly vegetarian, replace the chicken base with Worcestershire sauce. Use an 1/8 of a cup total.
- chill, use as needed. :).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362, Fat 1.6, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 2956.7, Carbohydrate 90.4, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 70.7, Protein 7.5
More about "daddys bbq chicken recipes"
DADDY'S BBQ CHICKEN - FOOD NETWORK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main-CourseServings 4
DADDY'S BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
Servings 4-6Total Time 4 hrs 32 mins
DADDY'S BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main-DishServings 4-6Total Time 4 hrs 32 mins
ROTISSERIE GRILLING: BARBECUED CHICKEN - DADCOOKSDINNER
SHORTCUT RECIPE | 1ST PLACE IBCA COMP CHICKEN TEXAS | BBQ
BIG DADDY'S® PRIMO BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - YOUTUBE
DADDY’S MUSTARD BBQ SAUCE RECIPE – JAMES LEON YOUNG
DADDY'S BARBECUE CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
15 DADDY'S BBQ IDEAS | FOOD, RECIPES, BBQ
NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN — BIG DADDYS BBQ PIT
BARBECUED CHICKEN | RECIPE | BARBECUE CHICKEN RECIPE, FOOD …
DADDY COOKS: TYSON BBQ CHICKEN STRIPS - DADDY BLOGGER
DADDY’S BBQ CHICKEN – RECIPES NETWORK
BIG DADDY'S CAROLINA-STYLE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
DADDY'S BARBECUE CHICKEN - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
DADDYS BARBECUED CHICKEN - BIGOVEN.COM
DADDY'S BBQ CHICKEN
DEEN BROS. BBQ CHICKEN - PAULA DEEN
BEER CAN CHICKEN — BIG DADDYS BBQ PIT
DADDY'S BBQ CHICKEN | KREIGSR | COPY ME THAT
GRILLED CHICKEN MARINADE - LOVE TO BE IN THE KITCHEN
DADDY'S BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE | RECIPE | BBQ CHICKEN RECIPES, BBQ …
POULTRY RECIPES | SLAP YO' DADDY BBQ
RECIPES — THE ORIGINAL BIG DADDY'S DISH
DADDY'S GRILLED CHICKEN - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
EASY DADDY’S CHICKEN CURRY | RECIPES INSPIRATION
SLAP YO’ DADDY JAILBIRD BBQ CHICKEN - SLAP YO' DADDY BBQ | THE …
BIG DADDY'S WHITE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BIG DADDY'S CHICKEN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PAULA DEEN'S DADDY'S BBQ SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
DADDY’S GRILLED CHICKEN - PARADE: ENTERTAINMENT, RECIPES, HEALTH ...
DADDY'S BBQ CHICKEN | RECIPE | BBQ CHICKEN RECIPES, BBQ CHICKEN, …
DADDY'S TANGY GRILLING SAUCE | PAULA DEEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you season and cook chicken in a barbecue sauce?Season, truss and spit the chicken: Whisk the barbecue sauce ingredients in a bowl, then set aside. Mix the barbecue rub ingredients in a small bowl. Break up any clumps of brown sugar until it is completely mixed with the other spices. Sprinkle the chicken with the barbecue rub inside and out, patting it onto the chicken to help it stick.
How long to smoke a chicken on a charcoal grill?Add the smoking wood to the fire, then close the lid and cook until the chicken reaches 160°F in the thickest part of the breast, about 1 hour. During the last 15 minutes of cooking, brush the chicken with the barbecue sauce every five minutes.
How do you cook chicken on a Weber gas grill?Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain chicken, discarding marinade in dish. Place chicken on grill rack, skin side up. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat 15 minutes. Turn; grill until a thermometer reads 170°-175°, 15-20 minutes longer, basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
How do you cook chicken breast with a BBQ rub?Break up any clumps of brown sugar until it is completely mixed with the other spices. Sprinkle the chicken with the barbecue rub inside and out, patting it onto the chicken to help it stick. Gently work your fingers under the skin on the breast, then rub some of the barbecue rub directly onto the breast meat.