QUICK AND EASY BROWNIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Decorate with walnut halves, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with crumbs, not wet. Cool on wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Carbohydrate 28.8 g, Cholesterol 61.6 mg, Fat 12.2 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 150.4 mg, Sugar 20.2 g
DEEP, DARK BROWNIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan. Line with parchment paper and butter parchment.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, and salt; set aside
- In a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine butter and espresso. Place over low heat and stir until butter has melted. Add chocolate, and stir constantly until mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, stir in both sugars until well combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue stirring until well incorporated and mixture no longer appears grainy. Sift flour mixture over batter, and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips, if using.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan; smooth top with the back of a wooden spoon or a spatula. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs, 28 to 30 minutes. Be sure not to over bake. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into 9 brownies.
CHEWY DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10 x 1 in sheet pan or line it with parchment paper.
- 2. Place butter nor coconut oil in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave at medium (50%) 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time beating well with wisk after each addition. Add water and mix well. In a medium bowl mix all dry ingredients and sift. Add dry ingredients to wet mix and blend well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3. Sprinkle 1 Cup mini chocolate chips over top if desired. Bake 18 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 40 bar style brownies.
- Store in air tight container or freeze individual brownies like I do.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.5, Fat 7.8, SaturatedFat 4.5, Cholesterol 36.9, Sodium 106.5, Carbohydrate 25.8, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 17.6, Protein 2.2
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar and cocoa. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the chocolate mixture until just blended. Fold in walnuts, if desired. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220.7 calories, Carbohydrate 26.8 g, Cholesterol 51.3 mg, Fat 12.1 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 145.9 mg, Sugar 17 g
INTENSELY DEEP DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
For Chocolate Lovers only. Moist, rich and decadent. Add the walnut only if you desire. So easy to prepare! From Gourmet Magazine.
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 32 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with rack in center position.
- Butter and flour 13" x 9" pan.
- In 3 qt heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to come to room temperature.
- Whisk in sugar and vanilla into chocolate/butter combination.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In separate bowl combine Dutch process chocolate powder, flour and salt.
- Combine flour mixture with chocolate/butter and whisk thoroughly.
- Add chopped walnuts if using.
- Spread brownie batter in pan and bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 44.2 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 109.7 mg, Sugar 21.1 g
More about "dark and delicious brownies recipes"
PERFECT DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - THE BEST BROWNIE RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Dessert, High TeaCalories 377 per serving
- Next, on a double boiler, combine the chocolate chips and salted butter. Melt completely. Set this mixture aside to cool a bit
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the brown sugar for 5 mins. The mixture should feel fluffy. Add the coffee powder and continue beating.
- Next, combine with the flour mixture making sure there are no lumps. Add the roughly chopped chocolate chunks to the batter.
DEEP-DARK FUDGY BROWNIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.3/5 (93)Total Time 45 minsServings 16Calories 200 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8" x 8" or 9" x 9" square pan., In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cocoa, sugars, salt, flour, espresso powder, nuts, and chips., Add the oil, water or coffee, and eggs, mixing until combined., Spoon the mixture into the pan, smoothing the top., Bake the brownies for 33 to 35 minutes for the 9" pan, or 40 to 45 minutes for the 8" pan (a pan with a dark interior will bake the brownies more quickly).
- Is the batter under the crust still shiny, wet, and smooth? Continue to bake the brownies, checking frequently.
THE BEST DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - WHOLESOMELICIOUS
4.3/5 (3)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 20Total Time 35 mins
- In the microwave or a saucepan, melt the butter and sugar and mix until well combined. Make sure the mixture is slightly cooled, add eggs one at a time, and finally vanilla. Whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients: dark chocolate cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Fold in wet ingredients and mix until the dry has been completely incorporated.
- Add dark chocolate chips and pour batter into the 9x13 pan. Batter will be thick and need to be smoothed with a spatula.
BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIES RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
THE BEST CHEWY, FUDGY BROWNIE RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
DARK COCOA POWDER BROWNIES - BAKE OR BREAK
ULTIMATE DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
EASY FUDGY BROWNIES FROM SCRATCH (OUR FAVORITE)
FUDGY DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - BELLE OF THE KITCHEN
WORLDS BEST FUDGIEST BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
BEST BROWNIE RECIPE EVER - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
OUR 10 MOST IMPOSSIBLY DELICIOUS BROWNIE RECIPES - KITCHN
EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - BEST EVER, SUPER FUDGY! | RECIPETIN EATS
FUDGY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | DARK DENSE CHOCOLATE …
THE BEST DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - JUSTINE SNACKS
30 BEST BROWNIE RECIPES FOR CHOCOHOLICS - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Category Desserts, Recipe Roundup
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES: PERFECTLY GOOEY AND CHEWY
Ratings 11Total Time 50 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 287 per serving
HOW TO MAKE WEED BROWNIES? EASY & DELICIOUS RECIPE AT HOME
DARK AND DELICIOUS BROWNIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CANNABIS BROWNIES: CHECK OUT THIS EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPE
DARK CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | VERY BEST BAKING - TOLL HOUSE®
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
THE BEST EVER BROWNIES (FUDGY, MOIST & CHEWY) | GIMME DELICIOUS
DARK AND DELICIOUS BANANA COCONUT BROWNIES | CANADIAN LIVING
DEEP DARK BROWNIES - RECIPE GIRL
DARK AND MILK CHOCOLATE MARBLED BROWNIES - BAKE OR BREAK
FUDGY DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
THE BEST BROWNIES RECIPE DARK CHOCOLATE
THE BEST BROWNIE BLONDIES RECIPE, EASY AND DELICIOUS.
THE VERY BEST BROWNIE RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
THE BEST HOMEMADE BROWNIES | A FUDGY AND EASY BROWNIE RECIPE
RECIPE FOR DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
DARK AND DELICIOUS BROWNIES RECIPE ! - YOUTUBE
DARK FUDGY BROWNIES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
FUDGY DELICIOUS DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
BROWN SUGAR BROWNIES RECIPE (CHEWY & BUTTERY!) - DINNER, THEN …
BEST FUDGY COCOA BROWNIES - CAFE DELITES
QUICK, DELICIOUS, NUTS AND DARK CACAO BROWNIES
SUPER MOIST DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
#time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #desserts #easy #cookies-and-brownies #bar-cookies #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make dark cocoa powder Brownies?Satisfy your biggest chocolate cravings with these fudgy, dense, rich Dark Cocoa Powder Brownies. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside. Place the melted butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Using a spoon, mix until combined.
What is the best recipe for Brownies?Best brownie recipe ever! I followed the advice of some other users: Decreased the cocoa powder to 3/4C, decreased the sugar to 1 1/2C and increased the melted butter to 3/4C. Also, to help with the mixing so it doesnt get crumbly, melt the butter really well and then add the sugar, vanilla and eggs.
How to make blonde brownies with brown sugar?Easy blonde brownies with lots of brown sugar taste like vanilla butterscotch heaven! Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking pan with baking spray. To your stand mixer add butter on medium high speed until creamy. Add in brown sugar, until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
How to make brownies from scratch?How to Make Brownies from Scratch First, mix together the dry and wet ingredients in two separate bowls. Combine the sugar, flour, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and salt in a medium bowl. Then, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, and water in a large one.