S'MORES DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDINGS
Provided by Matt Lewis
Categories Food Processor Mixer Chocolate Dessert Valentine's Day Kid-Friendly Oscars Backyard BBQ Party Potluck Marshmallow Bon Appétit Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Small Plates
Yield Makes 6
Number Of Ingredients 26
- For graham cracker crumb layer:
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine all ingredients in processor. Using on/off turns, blend until coarse crumbs form. Spread crumbs out on prepared baking sheet (if necessary, break up any large pieces with fingertips). Bake until crumbs are crisp, stirring once, about 10 minutes. Cool. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
- For puddings:
- Whisk sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and salt in heavy medium saucepan. Add egg yolks and whisk to blend (mixture will resemble wet sand). Gradually whisk in milk, then cream. Whisk constantly over medium heat until mixture comes to boil, then boil 30 seconds. Remove from heat. Add chocolate, whiskey, butter, and vanilla; whisk until chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth. Let pudding cool slightly, whisking occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 cup pudding into each of six 1-cup glasses; spread evenly. Sprinkle each with graham cracker crumbs, dividing equally. Top each with 1/3 cup pudding, spreading evenly. Cover each with plastic wrap, pressing plastic directly onto pudding. Chill at least 2 hours. DO AHEAD: Can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.
- For marshmallow topping:
- Blend all ingredients in large bowl of stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment. Set mixer bowl with egg white mixture over saucepan of simmering water. Using hand whisk, whisk mixture constantly until instant-read thermometer inserted into mixture registers 160°F, about 6 minutes. Attach mixer bowl with egg white mixture to stand mixer again and beat on high speed until marshmallow topping forms stiff peaks, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Top each pudding with 2 large spoonfuls of marshmallow topping, covering top completely and creating peaks, if desired. DO AHEAD: Can be made 2 hours ahead. Chill.
- Using kitchen butane torch, lightly toast marshmallow topping until golden in spots.
CHOCOLATY S'MORES BARS
One night my husband had some friends over to play poker and he requested these s'mores bars. They polished off the pan and asked for more! I shared the recipe, and now their families make them, too. -Rebecca Shipp, Beebe, Arkansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook and stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal until coated., Press into a greased 13x9-in. pan using a buttered spatula. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Cool completely before cutting. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 7mg cholesterol, Sodium 197mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (17g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
SABRA CHOCOLATE S'MORES PARFAIT CUPS RECIPE BY TASTY
This Chocolate Hummus Parfait is so good that we just had to spread the word. Try Sabra's NEW Dark Chocolate Dessert Dip & Spread today!
Provided by Sabra
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium resealable plastic bag, place the pretzels and crush with a rolling pin into medium-sized crumbs.
- In another medium resealable plastic bag, place the graham crackers and crush with a rolling pin until crushed into medium-sized crumbs.
- Microwave peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds or until runny.
- In two 8-ounce mason jars, place the crushed pretzels on the bottom of the jars, then a layer of Sabra's Dark Chocolate Dip & Spread, marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumbs, Sabra's Dark Chocolate Dip & Spread, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter, and top with mini marshmallows.
- Using a kitchen torch, torch the marshmallows with quick back-and-forth passes approximately 8-10 inches away so marshmallows toast but don't burn. Marshmallows should start turning golden brown after about 10-20 seconds. Make sure to rotate the jar halfway through to ensure that all marshmallows are golden brown.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 657 calories, Carbohydrate 104 grams, Fat 23 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 12 grams, Sugar 41 grams
More about "dark chocolate smores recipes"
S'MORES DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDINGS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES BARS – SMASHMALLOW
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE S'MORES COOKIE RECIPE - CAMBREA BAKES
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES BARK - TINY RED KITCHEN
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORE APPLE DIPPERS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
S'MORES CRACK (GRAHAM CRACKER TOFFEE) - WILD WILD WHISK
NIB MOR S'MORES – NIBMOR, LLC
DARK CHOCOLATE SEA SALT CARAMEL S'MORES | VIDEO RECIPE THE …
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES TRIFLES - WHAT A GIRL EATS
DARK CHOCOLATE BERRY S'MORES - LIVELY TABLE
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES COOKIES RECIPE FROM BOMBSHELL BLING
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES BARS - FLORA & VINO
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES PIE RECIPE
RECIPE - DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER S'MORES COOKIES …
OVEN-BAKED DARK CHOCOLATE S’MORES - THE SCRAMBLE
S'MORES CAKE RECIPE | S'MORE STUFFED CHOCOLATE CAKE!
DARK CHOCOLATE SKILLET S'MORES DIP - DASH OF JAZZ
CHOCOLATE S'MORES COOKIE CUPS RECIPE - HONEY + LIME
STRAWBERRY AND DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES
BONFIRE NIGHT SMORES CAKE RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
DARK CHOCOLATE S’MORES – RECIPES NETWORK
DARK CHOCOLATE OVEN-BAKED S’MORES (GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE)
S'MORES DARK CHOCOLATE BARK - 2 SISTERS RECIPES BY ANNA AND LIZ
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES TART RECIPE - TEATIME CREATIVE
MINI DARK CHOCOLATE S’MORES MUFFINS RECIPE - DELISH
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE S'MORES COOKIES - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES PIE - BOMBSHELL BLING
DARK CHOCOLATE AND BANANA S'MORES - PAULA DEEN
DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY S'MORES - 40 APRONS
ENVY™ APPLE DARK CHOCOLATE S’MORES
DARK CHOCOLATE HUMMUS S’MORES - PUREWOW
S'MORES DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDINGS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOW TO MAKE MINT DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES - A DAIRING LIFE
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES WITH FRESH BERRIES - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES CAKE | RECIPE IN 2021 | SMORES CAKE, …
| DARK CHOCOLATE S’MORES CLUSTERSLOLA'S COCINA
S'MORES CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW BARK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY S'MORES | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE CHERRY, …
30 BEST DARK CHOCOLATE DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
DARK CHOCOLATE S'MORES TART RECIPE
THE BEST DARK CHOCOLATE S’MORES RECIPE FROM LINDT CANADA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love