RISOTTO WITH ASPARAGUS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Peel the bottom third of the asparagus stalks with a vegetable peeler. Snap each stalk where it breaks naturally; reserve 4 of the peeled bottoms for crostini (below). Thinly slice 6 asparagus bottoms and place the rest of the bottoms in a saucepan with 8 cups water and the thyme to make asparagus broth; bring to a simmer.
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the shallot and cook, stirring, until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add the rice and cook, stirring, until glossy, about 1 minute. Add 1 1/4 teaspoons salt. Pour in the wine and stir until absorbed. Stir in 1/2 cup of the asparagus broth until absorbed (use a ladle to add the broth, keeping the solids in the pan). Continue to add broth in 1/2-cup increments, stirring constantly and allowing the liquid to be absorbed before adding more, about 10 minutes. (You should have about half the broth left.) Stir in the sliced asparagus bottoms and the lemon zest. Add the remaining broth, 1/2 cup at a time, until the rice is just tender, 5 to 8 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the asparagus tips in a large skillet, cover with water and season with salt and pepper. Simmer over medium-high heat until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons butter, the parmesan and lemon juice to the risotto. Stir in the lettuce, remove from the heat and season with salt. Divide among bowls, top with the robiola and season with pepper. Drizzle the asparagus tips with olive oil and spoon over the risotto.
MUSHROOM AND ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
- Remove stems from mushrooms; set aside. Cut mushrooms into 1/2-inch pieces. Set aside two-thirds of the mushrooms and coarsely chop the remaining mushrooms; set aside. Place porcini mushrooms, mushroom stems, and 6 cups water in a medium saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Let boil for 2 minutes; immediately remove from heat and let stand 15 to 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into another medium saucepan; discard solids. Place mushroom stock over low heat and keep covered until ready to use.
- Cut 2 inches from the top of asparagus; set aside. Cut remaining portion of the asparagus crosswise into 1/4-inch pieces. Bring a small saucepan of salted water to a boil; prepare an ice-water bath. Place asparagus tips in boiling water and cook until tender-crisp, about 2 minutes; drain and immediately transfer to ice-water bath to cool. Drain and set aside. Repeat process with 1/4-inch asparagus pieces.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add garlic and onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add rice and stir to coat. Add wine and increase heat to medium-high; season with 2 teaspoons salt. Let cook, stirring, until liquid is almost evaporated, about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup of the warm mushroom stock and cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is almost evaporated, about 2 minutes. Repeat this process 2 more times.
- Add reserved coarsely chopped mushrooms and season with 1 teaspoon pepper. Continue adding mushroom stock, 1/2 cup at a time, and cook, stirring, until liquid has almost evaporated, about every 2 minutes, until rice is al dente, 20 to 30 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat. Add remaining two-thirds of the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Add asparagus tips and cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute more. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Add 1/4-inch pieces of asparagus to risotto and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove risotto from heat and add remaining 1/4 cup olive oil to risotto, along with butter and cheese. Stir until butter has melted and mixture is well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide risotto evenly among 4 serving plates. Top with sauteed mushrooms and asparagus tips. Drizzle with olive and serve immediately.
It's Italian! From its creamy texture and slow cooking to its flavors of garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan, this side dish is a keeper.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In 3- to 4-quart saucepan, heat broth and water to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer while preparing risotto.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, carrot and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion and carrot are tender. Stir in wine; cook 1 minute or until wine boils. Stir in rice, salt and 1 cup simmering liquid. Cook until liquid is absorbed into rice, stirring frequently. Continue to add liquid, 1 cup at a time, cooking until liquid is absorbed and stirring frequently.
- When 4 cups liquid have been absorbed, stir in asparagus. Test rice for doneness, and continue adding 1/2 cup liquid at a time until rice is tender but still firm and creamy (process takes 15 to 20 minutes).
- Remove skillet from heat. Stir in pine nuts and cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 58 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 13 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 780 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 0 g
- Bring stock to a simmer in a medium saucepan.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat in another saucepan. Cook onion, stirring frequently, until soft, 6 to 7 minutes. Add rice, cook, stirring, until edges are translucent, 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine; cook, stirring, just until evaporated.
- Add 1/2 cup hot stock; cook, stirring, until almost absorbed. Continue adding 1/2 cup stock in this manner until liquid is creamy and rice is al dente, about 20 minutes total (you may not need to add all the stock). Add asparagus with the last addition of stock, and the peas about 1 minute before risotto is done.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon zest and juice, parsley, cheese, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately with additional cheese and lemon zest.
Put asparagus centre stage in this satisfying risotto. Top with a sprinkling of parmesan for an easy midweek meal for two
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Snap the woody ends off the asparagus stalks and tip them into a saucepan with the stock. Put on a low heat to very gently simmer. Meanwhile, cut off the tips of the asparagus, add to the stock for exactly 1 min. Scoop out with a slotted spoon and set aside. Finely slice the rest of the stalks into rounds.
- Heat the oil and half the butter in a heavy, wide pan. Cook the onions gently for 5 mins until soft, stirring often. Add the chopped asparagus stalks and cook for 2 mins more. Add the rice and continously stir for a few minutes until it turns semi-transparent and makes a hissing sound.
- Stir in the wine, if using - it will evaporate almost immediately. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Add the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring between each addition until it is absorbed, about 15 mins.
- Try the rice - it should feel just cooked with a slight bite to it. Stir in the asparagus tips and any last dregs of stock and cook for 1 or 2 mins more. Remove from the heat and top with the remaining butter and most of the parmesan. Season generously, cover and leave for a few minutes to settle.
- Give the risotto a thorough stir to incorporate the butter and cheese and serve straight away with the remaining parmesan for sprinkling over.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 623 calories, Fat 22 grams fat, SaturatedFat 10 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 80 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 15 grams protein, Sodium 1.5 milligram of sodium
ROASTED ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
This recipe's wow factor makes it perfect for special occasions. To save time, the asparagus and prosciutto can be roasting while the rice cooks on the stovetop. They'll be ready to stir into the risotto by the time the rice is done. -Deonna Mazur, Buffalo, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place asparagus in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Bake, uncovered at 400° until crisp- tender, stirring occasionally, 20-25 minutes., Meanwhile, place prosciutto in another ungreased baking pan. Bake at 400° until crisp, 10-12 minutes. Crumble prosciutto; set aside prosciutto and asparagus., In a large saucepan, heat broth and keep warm. In a large skillet, saute shallot and garlic in oil until tender. Add rice; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in the wine, pepper and salt. Cook and stir until all the liquid is absorbed., Add heated broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly. Allow the liquid to absorb between additions. Cook until risotto is creamy and rice is almost tender, 20 minutes., Add the asparagus, prosciutto and cheese; cook and stir until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311 calories, Fat 7g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 962mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
CREAMY ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Bring the stock to a simmer in a medium pot, and then set aside. Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter in a large saucepan and cook the shallots until soft, stirring with a wooden spoon. Add the rice and stir until translucent, about 4 minutes. Stir in the wine and simmer until reduced to almost dry. Ladle the stock into the rice slowly, stirring until it disappears each time. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the mascarpone and Parmigiano, stirring until well blended.
- Prepare a bowl of ice water. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Blanch the asparagus tips and stems until al dente, and then dip in ice water for 2 to 3 seconds. Place the stems in a food processor and add the creme fraiche and lemon juice. Puree the mixture until thick and smooth. Saute the tips in the melted butter over medium-high heat until well coated, about 1 minute.
- To serve, place a small amount of puree into a bowl, spoon some risotto over, and garnish with asparagus heads and fresh melissa, hyssop and garlic. Sprinkle sea salt on top to taste.
This asparagus risotto is a delicious, satisfying vegetarian dinner! It's a great recipe to make in the spring, when leeks, asparagus, and fresh herbs are all in season.
Provided by Jeanine Donofrio
Categories Main dish or side dish
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or medium Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the leeks and season with the salt and a few grinds of pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft. Add the garlic and stir to incorporate. Stir in the rice and let it cook for 1 minute. Stir in the wine and cook for another 1 to 2 minutes, or until the wine cooks down.
- Add the broth, ¾ cup at a time, stirring continuously between each addition. Allow each addition of broth to be absorbed by the rice before adding the next. Add the asparagus with the last addition of the broth. Cook until the rice is al dente. The risotto should be soft and creamy.
- Add the lemon juice, chives, and mixed herbs and season to taste. Garnish with the lemon zest and more herbs. Serve with grated cheese, if desired.
DOUBLE ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
I found a great deal on asparagus at the public market, so, in my search for recipes to use 10 pounds of asparagus (!), I've found several variations of asparagus risotto. This one is adapted from a combination of several different ideas. . . an asparagus puree helps capture the subtle flavor, and the tender tips are added in right before serving. If you prepare your ingredients ahead of time (mis en place), this will go together very quickly and easily. Ideal with a fresh crusty bread and a crisp white wine - I recommend an Italian pinot grigio.
Provided by KrisLady
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Steam asparagus in 1 cup chicken broth.
- When asparagus is tender, set aside tips.
- Combine remaining asparagus with broth used to steam asparagus.
- Add lemon zest.
- Puree asparagus, steaming liquid and lemon zest together. A stick blender is ideal for this, but a blender works just fine.
- Set aside processed asparagus, broth and zest.
- Heat remaining broth in saucepan or microwave.
- In deep skillet or saucier, toast pine nuts, then remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in same pan.
- Saute onion, carrot and garlic 3-5 minutes, over low heat, seasoning with salt and pepper, until onions are translucent and carrots are softened; do not brown vegetables.
- Stir in rice.
- Saute another 3-5 minutes, stirring, until rice is covered with oil and glistening.
- Still over medium heat, add heated broth 1/2 cup at a time, stirring almost constantly and adding more broth as each previous addition is absorbed.
- When all of broth has been added, add asparagus-broth-lemon zest puree, 1/2 cup at a time, until rice is tender and almost all liquid has been absorbed.
- It will take 20-30 minutes to incorporate all liquid - your patience will be rewarded!
- Gently fold in reserved asparagus tips and toasted pine nuts.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in butter and parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 303.8, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 6.1, Cholesterol 20.8, Sodium 232.5, Carbohydrate 26.1, Fiber 3.5, Sugar 4.3, Protein 12.5
DOUBLE ASPARAGUS VINAIGRETTE
- Bring medium pot of salted water to boil. Trim and peel the asparagus and reserve the trimmings. Add trimmings and shallot to the pot, lower heat and simmer until almost tender, about 7 minutes. Add tarragon and parsley and continue cooking just until the herbs are bright green, about 1 minute. Drain.
- Transfer the herbs and trimmings to a blender or food processor, add 2 ice cubes and 1/4 cup water, and purée until smooth. Add a little more water to the blender if necessary. Add the lemon juice and a pinch salt. Then, with the motor running, add the grapeseed and olive oils. Adjust the seasoning if necessary, then strain through a sieve, reserving the dressing and discarding the rest.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Put in the asparagus stalks, in batches if necessary, lower heat and simmer until just tender and still bright green, about 5 minutes. Drain on towels and serve with vinaigrette spooned over.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 198, UnsaturatedFat 15 grams, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 3 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 399 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams
RISOTTO WITH CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS
- Bring chicken stock to a boil in a small saucepan, then keep warm over low heat.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in the garlic and cook 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the cubed chicken, and continue cooking until firm and lightly browned; set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil in the saucepan and cook onions until they soften and turn translucent, about 1 minute. Stir in the rice, and continue cooking until the rice turns opaque, and the onion begins to brown.
- Stir in the wine and asparagus; cook, stirring constantly, until the wine evaporates. Reduce heat to medium, and stir in 1/3 of the hot chicken stock. Cook, stirring constantly, until all of the liquid has been absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in another 1/3 of the chicken stock and continue cooking and stirring until absorbed, 8 to 10 minutes. Season the risotto with oregano and basil. Pour in the remaining stock, and stir until absorbed again, 8 to 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then stir in the Parmesan cheese and chicken cubes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 877.3 calories, Carbohydrate 104.7 g, Cholesterol 104.3 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 50.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 1074 mg, Sugar 5 g
EASY ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
- Warm up the veggie broth in a medium pot until it gently simmers then turn off the heat. Chop up the shallots, garlic, and asparagus. You'll want the asparagus in pieces about an inch long, like bite-sized. Cut off the tough ends.
- In a large skillet or pot with a wide bottom, heat up the 2 tablespoons of oil over a medium heat. Add the shallots and sauté them around until they start to look kinda golden, about 2-3 minutes. Add the garlic and rice and sauté until the rice smells toasted and starts looking like it absorbed some of the oil, about 2 more minutes. This helps make your risotto creamy. Add the white wine and salt to the pot and cook until most of the wine has evaporated and you scraped whatever bits of shallot got stuck to the bottom of the pot, like a minute or 2.
- Now add 2 cups of the warm broth, stir, and lower the heat so that the pot is at a simmer, uncovered. Stir every couple of minutes until most of the broth has absorbed into the rice, about 7-10 minutes. You don't need to stand there and stir it the whole time. Just stir it every minute or two while you clean up or troll the internet. Add another 2 cups of warm broth at this point, and do that whole stir and simmer thing again for another 7 minutes or until the rice tastes slightly undercooked and there's still broth in the pot. Now dump in the asparagus and cook until it's tender and the rice looks like its sitting in a creamy gravy, about 5 more minutes. If it starts looking a little dry before everything is tender, just add some more of the broth a tablespoon at a time.
- When the rice and asparagus taste on point, turn off the heat; add the lemon zest, remaining oil, half the chives, and a little pepper. Taste and add more salt, pepper, or whatever you want. Serve right away and top with the remaining chives.
- * This kind of rice is starchy, so it will make your risotto extra creamy and delicious. If you can't find it don't worry about it, just grab a short grain rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.1, Fat 8.4, SaturatedFat 1.2, Sodium 166.4, Carbohydrate 48.4, Fiber 4, Sugar 1.9, Protein 6.7
RISOTTO WITH ASPARAGUS
- Trim the asparagus and steam until al dente. Cool and cut into three-quarter-inch pieces.
- In a large heavy skillet or casserole, saute the shallots with the peppers in butter and oil until the shallots are translucent. Add the rice and cook, stirring, so that it is thoroughly coated. Add the asparagus, saute for a minute. Add a cupful of hot stock and cook, stirring continually, until the rice has absorbed the liquid.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and half a cup of broth. Continue stirring so that the rice does not stick to the bottom of the pan, and add more broth, half a cup at a time, until the rice is cooked. It is done when it is al dente.
- Stir in the cheese, correct seasoning, sprinkle with chives and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 439, UnsaturatedFat 6 grams, Carbohydrate 68 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 14 grams, SaturatedFat 5 grams, Sodium 926 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
LEMON ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
Lower in fat than most risotto recipes but no one will know! I like to serve this as a main dish under some steamed halibut or other white fish.
Provided by stefychefy
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until tender, about 5 minutes. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- Heat chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat; keep at a simmer while preparing risotto.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and celery until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir in garlic and arborio rice; cook and stir until rice is lightly toasted, about 5 more minutes.
- Pour white wine into rice mixture, stirring constantly, until liquid is evaporated, about 5 minutes. Stir chicken broth into rice, one ladleful at a time, allowing liquid to absorb completely before adding more while stirring constantly, about 20 minutes. Add asparagus and stir.
- Remove from heat and mix in Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and lemon zest. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.9 calories, Carbohydrate 53.4 g, Cholesterol 7.6 mg, Fat 8.7 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 11.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 355.2 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
- Heat 2 tablespoons butter and olive oil in a large high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add onion and season with salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and add rice; stir to coat. Cook, stirring, until rice is no longer chalky and grains begin to pop, 2 to 3 minutes. Add wine and bring to a boil; let cook until rice absorbs liquid, about 1 minute.
- Add enough broth to just cover the rice, about 2 cups. Simmer, stirring and scraping rice away from sides occasionally. Cook until almost all the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Add another 2 cups of broth, or just enough to cover; simmer, stirring and scraping rice away from sides occasionally, about 5 minutes more.
- Add another cup of broth to rice mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until rice absorbs broth, about 3 minutes. Add a little more broth, and let simmer, stirring frequently, until almost all the liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes more.
- Reduce heat and stir in asparagus. Season with salt and pepper and add 1/4 cup broth. Simmer, stirring constantly, adding broth, 1/4 cup at a time, until rice is tender. Remove from heat and stir in grated cheese, remaining 3 tablespoons butter, and asparagus puree. Divide evenly between serving bowl and crack a quail egg into each. Garnish with shaved asparagus tops and cheese; serve immediately.
- Trim tough ends from asparagus; discard. Cut off asparagus tips and reserve. Cut stalks into 3/4-inch-long pieces. Place 2/3 of stalk pieces, 1 cup broth and 1 cup water in blender. Puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until tender, about 8 minutes. Add rice and stir 1 minute. Add wine and cook until absorbed, stirring often, about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup broth and chopped rosemary; simmer until liquid is absorbed, stirring often, about 4 minutes. Continue to cook for 15 minutes, adding more broth by 1/2 cupfuls and allowing liquid to be absorbed before adding more, stirring often. Add remaining asparagus stalk pieces and reserved asparagus tips and continue cooking until rice is just tender and mixture is creamy, adding broth as needed and stirring often, about 10 minutes longer. Add reserved asparagus puree and stir until absorbed, about 3 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan and cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer risotto to bowl. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired. Serve, passing remaining Parmesan separately.
More about "double asparagus risotto recipes"
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN ASPARAGUS RISOTTO - CITYLINE
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
27 RISOTTO RECIPES FOR FANCY (BUT EASY) DINNERS AT HOME
SPRINGTIME ASPARAGUS BARLEY "RISOTTO" | RICARDO
EASY RISOTTO WITH ASPARAGUS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
MUSHROOM-ASPARAGUS RISOTTO - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BEST ASPARAGUS RISOTTO – A COUPLE COOKS
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
SPRING PEA AND ASPARAGUS RISOTTO - COOKIE AND KATE
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO | RICARDO
5/5 (22)Total Time 45 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 400 per serving
CREAMY ASPARAGUS RISOTTO - A COOKIE NAMED DESIRE
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
LEMON RISOTTO WITH GRILLED ASPARAGUS - HOW SWEET EATS
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
RECIPE: ASPARAGUS RISOTTO | WHOLE FOODS MARKET
DOUBLE ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE | THEHUB FROM WALMART CANADA
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO - RECIPE GIRL
SPRING RISOTTO WITH RAMPS, ASPARAGUS, AND MORELS - RECIPE
CREAMY LEMON RISOTTO WITH ASPARAGUS | WILLIAMS SONOMA
6 ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPES FIT FOR FANCY DINNERS
LEMON ASPARAGUS RISOTTO - DEL'S COOKING TWIST
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO | CIAO ITALIA
RISOTTO AGLI ASPARAGI (ASPARAGUS RISOTTO) | ITALY MAGAZINE
RISOTTO WITH ASPARAGUS AND MOREL RAGOûT RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO: SIMPLE, HEAVENLY, AND DELICIOUS
BEST CREAMY ASPARAGUS AND BACON RISOTTO RECIPE - DELISH
BEST LEMON ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
ASPARAGUS RISOTTO RECIPE - BBC FOOD
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #rice #vegetables #easy #pasta-rice-and-grains #asparagus
You'll also love