DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP
The Stuff that dreams are made of...Don't let the DP turn you off, this soup is ADDICTING. Plus there's something about telling little kids it contains Dr.Pepper that makes them eat their dinner! Plus it's so easy!
Provided by Grimms Restaurant T
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1 Large Pot
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Brown meat and onions in large stock pot, drain grease.
- On low-med. heat begin adding the rest of the ingredients besides the cheese and corn chips.
- Simmer 20-30 minutes (lid on) letting the flavors blend.
- Serve with cheese, chips, or a dollop of sourcream. YUMMY!
- * This is SO awesome the next day so make sure to keep the leftovers. It thickens a little overnight which makes a fantastic impromptu dip.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2205.6, Fat 80.7, SaturatedFat 28.4, Cholesterol 308.4, Sodium 11086.6, Carbohydrate 261.3, Fiber 53.2, Sugar 110.8, Protein 134.4
More about "dr pepper taco soup recipes"
TACO SOUP RECIPE - TEXAS TACO SOUP - BEEF, CHICKEN, OR …
Cuisine Texas CookingTotal Time 25 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 774 per serving
- To begin, brown the hamburger meat in a large stockpot until brown and seared, breaking it up into small bite-sized pieces. Add the diced white onion and continue to cook 3-5 more minutes allowing the onion to soften.
- Over medium heat, begin adding the rest of the ingredients besides the toppings. Don't drain any of the cans, just dump them right in. Add the seasonings and Dr. Pepper.
EASY TACO SOUP RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (27)Total Time 30 minsCategory EasyCalories 247 per serving
- In a Dutch oven, heat oil. Once hot, sauté ground meat breaking it up as it’s cooked, lightly season with the taco seasoning.
- Once the meat is browned, add the remaining ingredients and seasonings. Turn heat to low and cook 12-15 minutes. Serve soup hot with desired toppings.
EASY TACO SOUP RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
Ratings 2Calories 512 per servingCategory Soup
- Heat a large pot to medium heat and add a couple tablespoons olive oil. Add ground beef or turkey along with onion and peppers. Cook about 8-10 minutes to brown the meat and soften the onion and peppers.
- Add whole tomatoes, tomato sauce, black beans, corn and chicken stock. Stir. Season with salt and pepper.
WOULDN’T YOU LIKE TO BE A PEPPER TOO? – DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
Cuisine MexicanCalories 178 per serving
QUICK AND EASY TACO SOUP RECIPE (WITH BISON MEAT) - DR. AXE
4.8/5 (60)Total Time 10 hrs 20 minsCategory Soups And Slow CookerCalories 644 per serving
- Brown the 2 pounds of ground bison in a medium-high heated skillet until it is browned. (Remember: The ground bison will continue to cook in the slow cooker, so it doesn’t have to be overcooked.)
- Place browned ground bison and all the other ingredients into a large slow cooker or crockpot and gently mix with a wooden spoon.
THE BEST EASY TACO SOUP RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
4.4/5 (14)Total Time 4 hrs 20 minsCategory Main Course, SoupCalories 521 per serving
BEEF TORTILLA SOUP FROM THE MENGER HOTEL - URBAN COWGIRL
Reviews 2Category Soup & SaladCuisine Tex MexTotal Time 30 mins
- In a heavy-bottomed large stockpot or dutch oven, brown the beef over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a wooden spatula. Sprinkle with salt.
- When the meat is browned, add the diced onions and poblanos, stirring them in well. Cook 4-5 minutes, reducing the heat if necessary to soften the vegetables.
- Add the garlic and tomatoes, stir well and continue to cook down for 4-5 minutes. Add the cumin, chili powder, Mexican oregano, and additional salt and pepper.
- Add in the tomato paste and stir well to incorporate. Cook 1 min. Add in the beef stock. Stir well, add cilantro and place the lid on the stockpot. Heat to medium and cook 12-20 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
EASY AND DELICIOUS CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP RECIPE ... - DR. BERG
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP - FOX 4 NEWS
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
TACO SOUP - DIET.COM
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP | STUFFED PEPPERS, TACO SOUP, RECIPES
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP RECIPE - GENIUS ...
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP RECIPE
EASY TACO SOUP WITH RANCH STYLE BEANS / DR. PEPPER TACO ...
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP | STUFFED PEPPERS, RECIPES, TACO SOUP ...
TACO SOUP WITH BEANS, VEGETABLES & INSTANT RICE RECIPE ...
DR PEPPER TACO SOUP RECIPES
30 MINUTE TIMER RECIPE DR PEPPER TACO SOUP RECIPE ...
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP | STUFFED PEPPERS, DELICIOUS SOUP ...
DR. PEPPER TACO SOUP RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | STUFFED ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the easiest way to make Taco soup?The easiest homemade taco soup recipe loaded with ground beef, beans, corn, pepper and tomatoes with a homemade taco seasoning. Top soup with avocado, cheese, sour cream and tortilla chips. Combine the ingredients for the taco seasoning.
What is the best way to cook taco meat?Once hot, sauté ground meat breaking it up as it’s cooked, lightly season with the taco seasoning. Meanwhile, finely chop the onion. Cube the red pepper, green pepper and tomatoes. Once the meat is browned, add the remaining ingredients and seasonings.
Can I substitute ground turkey for ground pork in Taco soup?We prefer the flavor of the beef for classic taco soup, but you can successfully substitute the ground turkey for ground turkey or ground pork. If you enjoy your food spicy, add in chopped jalapenos to taste with the remaining ingredients.