BEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN
This is one of my favorite recipes and was given to me by a neighbor many years ago. I've been making it ever since when the weather is cool and it is cozy to have the oven on. It is a no fail, super-easy recipe and I guarantee it will please your family and friends. The recipe can also be made with a cut up chicken.
Provided by maryjmohler
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Stir water, ketchup, onion, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, honey, flour, garlic powder, black pepper, and poultry seasoning together in an oven-safe Dutch oven. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until flavors blend, 5 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken in Dutch oven and turn to coat in ketchup mixture. Spoon 1/4 the mixture and onions into the chicken cavity. Place chicken breast side down into Dutch oven; cover with an oven-proof lid.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven, basting once, for 45 minutes. Uncover the Dutch oven and increase heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Turn chicken breast side up and bake until chicken has browned, about 15 more minutes. Let chicken stand for about 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 551 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Cholesterol 161.9 mg, Fat 30.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 52.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 789.8 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
PERFECT ROAST CHICKEN
For the perfect roast chicken dinner every time, try this popular recipe from Ina Garten, Food Network's Barefoot Contessa.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken giblets. Rinse the chicken inside and out. Remove any excess fat and leftover pin feathers and pat the outside dry. Liberally salt and pepper the inside of the chicken. Stuff the cavity with the bunch of thyme, both halves of lemon, and all the garlic. Brush the outside of the chicken with the butter and sprinkle again with salt and pepper. Tie the legs together with kitchen string and tuck the wing tips under the body of the chicken. Place the onions, carrots, and fennel in a roasting pan. Toss with salt, pepper, 20 sprigs of thyme, and olive oil. Spread around the bottom of the roasting pan and place the chicken on top.
- Roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours, or until the juices run clear when you cut between a leg and thigh. Remove the chicken and vegetables to a platter and cover with aluminum foil for about 20 minutes. Slice the chicken onto a platter and serve it with the vegetables.
EASIEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Dip the skinless chicken pieces in the melted butter/margarine. Coat with the crushed salted cracker crumbs. Place on a cookie sheet lined with tin foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 593.5 calories, Carbohydrate 12.4 g, Cholesterol 173.4 mg, Fat 44.9 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 33.5 g, SaturatedFat 18.6 g, Sodium 429.4 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
OVEN-BAKED, BEST EVER, JUICIEST CHICKEN
This is a variation of a recipe from Clarks Outpost in Tioga, Texas. It's best to start it the day before so it has enough time to marinate. Everybody raves about it!
Provided by Chef TraceyMae
Categories Whole Chicken
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix 10 cups water, sugar and salt in a large roasting pan or stock pot.
- Place chicken skin side down in the water mixture (add more water if necessary to cover chicken.).
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Drain chicken and pat dry.
- Place chicken halves skin side down in a single layer on heavy large baking sheet with rim, that has been lined with aluminum foil, preferably Release foil.
- Brush each half with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1-1/4 teaspoon of Rub.
- Turn halves over and repeat.
- Bake chicken skin sides up, basting every 20 minutes (VERY IMPORTANT) with pan juices, for about 2 hours.
- THIS IS WORTH THE EFFORT!
- If you use chicken parts, like breast, thigh or drumsticks, reduce the cooking time to 1 hour, 30 minutes-ish. And reduce cooking time even more if using a convection oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 772.5, Fat 41.2, SaturatedFat 11.7, Cholesterol 187.2, Sodium 3078, Carbohydrate 55.1, Fiber 1.8, Sugar 48.6, Protein 44.6
CRISPY OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN
This is a delicious way to fix chicken that has all the flavor without all the calories. The cornflake coating is dressed up with a pleasant mixture of herbs and seasonings.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In another shallow bowl, combine the lemon juice and salad dressing. Dip chicken in lemon juice mixture, then coat with cornflake mixture. Arrange chicken on a rack in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "easiest oven baked chicken recipes"
50 BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES FOR EASY MEALS - DELISH
Occupation Commerce EditorAuthor Sienna Livermore
28 EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO MAKE THE EASIEST BAKED CHICKEN - KITCHN
10 EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES FOR MEAL PREP | KITCHN
EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BITES RECIPE - EATWELL101
32 BEST BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
10 BEST OVEN BAKED WHOLE CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
CLASSIC BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
BEST OVEN-BAKED BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - DELISH
10 BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES TO MAKE DINNER EASIER
CRISPY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS (EASY!) | WHOLESOME …
10 BEST EASY BAKED CHICKEN CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPES
BAKED BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
ITALIAN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE - THE …
EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN (BREASTS OR THIGHS) | THE …
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST | RECIPETIN EATS
THE VERY BEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST
EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY OVEN DINNERS–BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES FOR DINNER …
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN - KING ARTHUR BAKING
SUPER CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN LEGS DRUMSTICKS RECIPE
BEST EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE
JUICY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST - CAFE DELITES
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES
30 EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES - THE RECIPE REBEL
OUR BEST OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN DINNERS - TASTE OF HOME
SIMPLE AND EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN WITH A MARINADE - ALL WE EAT
SHAKE AND BAKE CHICKEN (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
EASY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS - ANGEREL.STRANGLED.NET
QUICK AND EASY DINNER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
30+ INCREDIBLY EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES | MYRECIPES
PERFECT 20-MINUTE OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS - AVERIE COOKS
EASY OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
EASY BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - DIETHOOD
JUICY BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS …
25 OVEN-BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES THAT ARE DEFINITE WINNERS
EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS IN JUST 35 MINUTES!
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN AND RICE - CAFE DELITES
EASY OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE | TASTES OF LIZZY T
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE - READY IN ONLY 25 MINUTES!
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN LEGS - ANDI ANNE
10 QUICK AND EASY BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES - DAMN DELICIOUS
You'll also love