SOBA NOODLE VEGGIE STIR-FRY
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Add the soba noodles and cook until tender, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- While the noodles cook, heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, onion, bell pepper, and broccoli. Cover the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Strain the soba noodles and add them to the vegetables in the skillet.
- Push everything to one side and crack the egg into the skillet and cook, breaking up the yolk and white until scrambled, then mix into the vegetables and noodles.
- Add the coconut aminos, Sriracha, and nut butter and mix well. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 bowl, Calories 488 kcal, Carbohydrate 63.5 g, Protein 18.5 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 186 mg, Sodium 1102.5 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 4 g
Soba noodles are thin buckwheat strands of pasta and are a favorite noodle used in Japanese cooking. You should be able to find soba in any Asian market or department in your local grocery store. Found this recipe on Favorite Name Brands website.
Provided by lauralie41
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large pot or dutch oven cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, dried chiles, and garlic cooking for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender. Add the cabbage, cover, and cook for 2 minutes or until the cabbage is wilted.
- In a small bowl combine chicken broth, tamari, rice wine and cornstarch. Stir this into the vegetable mixture and cook 2 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling. Add drained noodles and tofu, toss mixture gently until heated through. Garnish with green onions and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369.2, Fat 8.4, SaturatedFat 1.5, Sodium 474.5, Carbohydrate 61.8, Fiber 4.1, Sugar 6.5, Protein 18.8
This makes a pretty, colorful meal. For a different taste, try serving a stir-fry over baked or mashed potatoes-that's how I sometimes serve this dish.- Nan Radabaugh, Perrysburg, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- On waxed paper, shape the ground beef into a 7-in. square. Using a large knife, cut beef into 1-in. cubes. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add half of the beef cubes. Stir-fry about 3 minutes or until no pink remains. Remove beef and keep warm; repeat with remaining beef cubes. , Heat remaining oil in skillet; stir-fry onion, celery, carrot, beans, water chestnuts and mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add broth; reduce heat. Cover and steam for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in honey and soy sauce. , Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to skillet. Return meat to skillet. Place spinach on top of meat/vegetable mixture; cover and steam for 1 minute. Stir in spinach. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525 calories, Fat 19g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 734mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
SOBA, TOFU, AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY
- Cook soba noodles in a large pot of salted water until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain, and then rinse with cold water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add tofu and season with salt. Cook, tossing occasionally, until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a plate; set aside.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high. Add bell peppers, broccoli, bok choy, garlic, and red pepper flakes; season with salt. Cover (pan will be very full) and cook, tossing occasionally until vegetables are crisp-tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together almond butter and 2 tablespoons water, then whisk in vinegar and soy sauce. Add reserved noodles, tofu, and sauce to pan with vegetables. Cook, tossing until noodles are heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543 g, Fat 23 g, Fiber 9 g, Protein 33 g
SIMPLE SOBA STIR FRY
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Ease soba noodles into water and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender yet firm to the bite, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, green bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, and snow peas; cook and stir until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add cooked noodles and soy sauce; cook and stir until heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.7 calories, Carbohydrate 54.7 g, Cholesterol 61 mg, Fat 23.6 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 12.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.7 g, Sodium 3322.8 mg, Sugar 5.3 g
EAST MEETS WEST VEGETABLE SOBA STIR-FRY
I came with this one afternoon whilst in the mood for a stir-fry & the taste of soy. I used butter instead of oil to give it a creamier, almost cheesy taste that still allows it to maintain its Eastern background, but with an Italian perk. It can easily be doubled & you can add tofu for more protein & bell peppers for more of a zip.
Provided by SamiBTX
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Wash & chop all the vegetables, place the onions & garlic in a medium sauce pan & saute on medium-high heat with 12 tablespoon of the butter for one minute until slightly tender. Pour in 12 cup of the soymilk & one tablespoon of the soy sauce & stir until it bubbles.
- Then add all of the vegetables & the rest of the soymilk & simmer still on medium-high heat until once again it bubbles.
- Add the paprika, cayenne (if using) & black pepper & the other tablespoon of soy sauce & butter & reduce to medium heat & simmer for ten minutes, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, salt & put the water on to boil & cook the soba until tender (typically four to five minutes) & drain.
- Serve the stir-fry sauce over the noodles & top with salt & pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.4, Fat 3.5, SaturatedFat 0.5, Sodium 1566.9, Carbohydrate 65.7, Fiber 5.9, Sugar 10.9, Protein 19.2
More about "east meets west vegetable soba stir fry recipes"
SOBA NOODLE STIR FRY - LIFE AT THE TABLE
STIR FRY VEGETABLE SOBA - THRIFTYFUN
SPICY SOBA NOODLE VEGETABLE STIR-FRY | RECIPE CART
SOBA AND VEGETABLE STIR FRY RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BEEF STIR-FRY WITH SOBA NOODLES RECIPE - DELISH.COM
EAST-WEST STIR FRY RECIPE | RECIPELAND
SIMPLE SOBA NOODLE STIR FRY RECIPE - THE WANDERLUST …
SPICY SOBA NOODLES VEGETABLE STIR FRY RECIPE - CHEFDEHOME.COM
SPICY SOBA NOODLE VEGETABLE STIR-FRY - COOK NOURISH BLISS
EAST MEETS WEST STIR-FRY - STAPLETON-SPENCE.COM
EAST MEETS WEST STIR FRY - THESCRAMBLE.COM
10 BEST EAST MEETS WEST RECIPES - YUMMLY
10 BEST SOBA NOODLE STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SOBA NOODLE STIR FRY RECIPES - YUMMLY
EAST - WEST STIR - FRY - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
YAKI SOBA STIR-FRY RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
EASIEST VEGETABLE STIR FRY | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EAST MEETS WEST VEGETABLE SOBA STIR-FRY RECIPE
VEGETABLE AND SOBA NOODLE STIR FRY WITH PEANUT SAUCE
GARLIC SOBA AND VEGETABLES STIR-FRY - THE LAZY BROCCOLI
10 BEST EAST MEETS WEST RECIPES - YUMMLY
SOBA NOODLE STIR FRY WITH SUMMER VEGGIES - PROPORTIONAL PLATE
10 BEST SOBA NOODLE VEGETABLE STIR FRY RECIPES | YUMMLY
STIR-FRY SOBA NOODLES WITH VEGGIES RECIPE| RECIPES.NET
EAST MEETS WEST A STIR FRY RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
THE BEST SOBA NOODLE VEGGIE STIR FRY! - SPRINKLE OF GREEN
SOBA AND VEGGIE STIR-FRY | BACKPACKING MEALS | TRAIL RECIPES
EAST MEETS WEST STIR-FRY: A GREAT WAY TO USE LEFTOVER VEGGIES
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOBA NOODLE STIR-FRY | CANADIAN LIVING
SPICY SOBA NOODLE VEGGIE STIR-FRY RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
SOBA NOODLE VEGETABLE STIR-FRY RECIPE FROM HEART DISEASE BY DALE ...
MIDDLE EAST INSPIRED VEGETABLE STIR FRY - SIMPLYVEGETARIAN777
10 BEST SOBA NOODLE VEGETABLE STIR FRY RECIPES - YUMMLY
STIR FRY WITH SOBA NOODLES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
RECIPE WILD YAM SOBA AND VEGGIE STIR-FRY
SOBA NOODLES RECIPE STIR FRY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
#lactose #weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #for-1-or-2 #main-dish #pasta #vegetables #asian #easy #european #vegan #vegetarian #italian #stove-top #dietary #one-dish-meal #stir-fry #egg-free #free-of-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #broccoli #squash #taste-mood #savory #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot #technique
You'll also love