PEACH CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE
Don't know if it's 'correct' or authentic but it's good. Hubby had me make a batch to can. Of course, you can add as much or little chipotle as your palate desires. Next time, I plan to use prepared chili sauce instead of the ketchup.
Provided by Elmotoo
Yield 64 oz
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine all ingredients in food processor & puree.
- Simmer in saucepan over medium low heat until reduced by 1/3. Taste for seasoning!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 20.8, Fat 0.1, Sodium 45.6, Carbohydrate 5.2, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 4.3, Protein 0.2
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE
- Mix ketchup, molasses, peach preserves, vinegar, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, liquid smoke flavoring, hot pepper sauce, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 33.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.5 g, Fat 0.1 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 109.4 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
More about "easy chipotle peach barbeque sauce recipes"
EASY PEACH CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE - COOK NOURISH BLISS
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory CondimentsCalories 132 per serving
THE BEST CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - EVERYDAY EILEEN
4.5/5 (22)Total Time 30 minsCategory SauceCalories 21 per serving
- Stir in the remaining ingredients chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce, apple cider vinegar, chili powder, ground mustard, pepper, and salt.
SPICY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBECUE SAUCE - THE MOUNTAIN KITCHEN
Reviews 16Category Side DishCuisine American, BarbecueTotal Time 1 hr
- Peel and dice up the peaches to the desired consistency you would like. Use a food processor or blender to make smooth, if desired. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. When the butter starts to foam, add the onion cook until softened and start to turn golden brown; about 5 to 10 minutes.
- When the onions are golden, add in the garlic. Cook for one more minute. Stir in the peaches and any rendered juices, honey, smoked paprika, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and apple cider vinegar. Using a spoon, press chipotle chiles through a sieve into a saucepan; discard solids inside the sieve. Bring to a boil. Boil for one minute, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to a simmer. Continue to simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
PEACH CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE - HGTV
Author Felicia FeasterEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
EASY HOMEMADE PEACH CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE
Reviews 3Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CHIPOTLE PEACH BBQ SAUCE - BELLE VIE
Servings 3.25Total Time 1 hr 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
MEMPHIS STYLE PEACH BBQ SAUCE - THE GOURMET GOURMAND
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and peaches. Saute until onions are softened and peaches are jammy, about 5 minutes.
HOMEMADE PEACH BARBECUE SAUCE - KISS MY SMOKE
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr
- Pulse your peaches in a food processor until chunky or smooth, depending how you like your sauce. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat. As it starts to glisten add the shallots and cook those until the start to go golden brown. This will take 5 to 10 minutes depending on your heat and the size of the pan you use. Once they are almost golden add the garlic. Allow to cook for about 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and the lemon juice, stir and bring back to a boil. Let it boil for about a minute or two, stir, then reduce to a simmer. Let it simmer for about 20 to 30 minutes. Give it a stir here and there.
EASY PEACH BBQ SAUCE - EASY PEASY MEALS
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 minsCategory GrillingCalories 438 per serving
EASY HOMEMADE CHIPOTLE BBQ SAUCE (RECIPE) - THEONLINEGRILL.COM
5/5 (4)Category Side DishCuisine American, BBQ, MexicanEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Heat up a medium saucepan to a medium-low heat. Add olive oil and chopped onions. Saute for 3-4 minutes, or until onions have started to soften and turn translucent.
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH PEACH CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPE | FOODAL
Cuisine ProteinTotal Time 40 minsCategory ChickenCalories 393 per serving
- Arrange peach quarters on the grill, and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and set aside to cool.
- Place in a medium bowl with the scallion and adobo sauce. Toss to coat. Gently fold in cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBECUE GRILLIN SAUCE ...
Reviews 10Category Condiment, SauceCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
- In a medium size stove top saucepan, heat the butter together with the onions over medium-high heat. Cook until the onions are translucent. Season with 1/4 tsp kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste.
- Lower the heat and add the peach nectar, pureed tomatoes, tomato paste, molasses, honey, Dijon mustard, chipotle peppers brown sugar and all of the seasonings. Stir well and bring to a boil.
CHIPOTLE PEACH BBQ SAUCE - WHOLEANDHEAVENLYOVEN.COM
Servings 4Calories 72 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE | RECIPESTY
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE
MCALISTER'S CHIPOTLE PEACH DRESSING RECIPE - ALL ...
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE - CRECIPE.COM
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE - BBQ SAUCE RECIPES
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE- TFRECIPES
PEACH & PEPPER BBQ SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE PHOTOS ...
EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE RECIPE - SOOPERCOOKING.COM
CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBECUE SAUCE - HOW TO MAKE A EASY ...
EASY PEACH CHIPOTLE BARBECUE SAUCE - COOK NOURISH BLISS ...
RECIPE EASY CHIPOTLE PEACH BARBEQUE SAUCE - ALL RECIPES ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make Peach barbecue sauce?This one uses ripe peaches with a hint of cinnamon and just a touch of heat from smoked paprika. It's seriously good barbecue sauce! Pulse your peaches in a food processor until chunky or smooth, depending how you like your sauce. Set aside.
Is chipotle BBQ sauce easy to make?This chipotle BBQ sauce is delicious and couldn’t be easier to make. It strikes the perfect balance between spicy and sweet, and takes no time at all to make. I’m a bit of a homemade barbecue sauce fiend.
What is the best pepper to use for BBQ sauce?The combination of its smoky, spicy and sweet flavors is what makes chipotle a perfect pepper to base a BBQ sauce around. What also sets chipotle apart from regular BBQ sauces is its texture. Most recipes – including ours – contain chopped tomatoes, which can a mouthfeel that’s quite similar to salsa.
What is chipotle sauce made of?As the name suggests, the key ingredient in the sauce is the chipotle pepper. These are often made from ripened jalapeño chiles that have been smoked and dried. This gives them an unmistakable flavor that is completely different to the chiles used in most traditional BBQ sauces, such as the habanero.