EASY PEACH PIE
My family loves this dessert and asks for it often. It's a breeze to make and is delicious served warm or cold.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Arrange peaches in the pastry shell. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt; stir in cream until smooth. Pour over peaches. , Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is almost set. Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 162mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
- Mix flour, sugar and butter into crumb stage.
- Place one crust in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Line the shell with some sliced peaches. Sprinkle some of the butter mixture on top of the peaches, then put more peaches on top of the the crumb mixture. Continue layering until both the peaches and crumbs are gone.
- Top with lattice strips of pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. Allow pie to cool before slicing. Best when eaten fresh.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424.9 calories, Carbohydrate 57 g, Cholesterol 15.3 mg, Fat 20.7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.4 g, Sodium 279.6 mg, Sugar 32.5 g
A homemade Peach Pie is one of the summer's sweetest traditions. When peaches are in season, you likely have a whole bushel ready to be sliced for a juicy snack, added to yogurts and parfaits or included in a bowl of other fresh fruit. There are so many wonderful ways to enjoy peaches, but we think this easy Peach Pie recipe is one of the best. You need just 6 ingredients, 25 minutes of prep time and frozen Pillsbury™ Deep Dish Pie Crusts to make this recipe for Peach Pie. Soon you'll be serving up golden slices of Peach Pie with a scoop of ice cream on top.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place cookie sheet on oven rack. Heat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, mix sugar, flour and cinnamon. Stir in peaches and lemon juice. Spoon into frozen crust. While second crust is still in pan and frozen, remove crimp with sharp knife. Remove crust from pan and center frozen crust upside down on top of filled pie. Let thaw 10 minutes; crimp edges together. Cut 2 or 3 slits in top crust. Cover edge of crust with pie shield or foil strips.
- Bake on cookie sheet about 45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and juice is thick and bubbly. Cover entire top of pie loosely with foil if crust is getting too brown. Cool on cooling rack at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 170 mg, Sugar 25 g, TransFat 0 g
PEACH POTPIE WITH CORNMEAL CRUST
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine peaches, cornstarch, lemon juice, and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Mix together brown sugar and vanilla seeds; stir into peach mixture, and pour into a 2-quart, 11-inch quiche dish or shallow baking dish. Dot top with butter.
- Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface. Drape dough over fruit, and trim edges to 1 inch. fold under dough, and tuck into dish to form a crust. Cut five 3-inch vents into the top. Brush top with egg, and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- Bake until juices are bubbling through vents and top is golden brown, about 1 hour. Let cool on a wire rack for at least 1 hour before serving.
SIMPLE PEACH PIE
This recipe is from C.A. Lynd of lyndsgourmet.com. Every year we anxiously wait for Lynd's farm to put out their peaches. They gave us this recipe with the peaches I just bought and it is simple and wonderful.
Provided by MSZANZ
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, 1 cup sugar, and cinnamon and set aside.
- Wash, peel, and slice fresh peaches.
- Mix together peaches with the combined dry ingredients.
- Turn into pastry-lined pie pan and dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust, cut slits in it, seal the edges.
- Sprinkle top with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Cover the edges with foil to prevent over browning; remove foil for the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through the slits in the crust.
- Pie may be frozen for future use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191.1, Fat 3.2, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 25.7, Carbohydrate 41.4, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 36.2, Protein 1.4
EASY PEACH POTPIE
Capture that fleeting moment when peaches are flavor-rich and flawless with a pie that won't keep you in the kitchen. Bake them into a vanilla-bourbon nectar, top it off with a flaky round of pastry, and serve warm without breaking a sweat.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Serves 6 to 8
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with racks in top and bottom thirds, and a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet on bottom of oven to catch drips.
- On a lightly floured sheet of parchment, unfold pastry; roll out to a 10-inch square. Center an 8-inch cake pan upside down on pastry; trace a circle around it with a paring knife. Remove pan; remove and discard excess pastry. Transfer parchment with pastry circle to a baking sheet. Create a crosshatch pattern by scoring lines, 2 inches apart, horizontally and vertically on pastry (do not cut through dough). Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Add peaches and toss to coat. Stir in bourbon and vanilla. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch pie dish. Cover with parchment-lined foil; bake on lower rack 20 minutes.
- Whisk egg with 1 teaspoon water. Brush over pastry circle; sprinkle with sanding sugar. Place baking sheet with pastry on top rack of oven. Bake until pastry is puffed and golden and fruit in dish is bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes (if pastry is browning too quickly, tent with foil). Remove from oven; uncover fruit. Carefully place pastry circle on top of fruit and bake 10 minutes more. Let cool 15 minutes; serve with ice cream.
More about "easy peach potpie recipes"
PEACH POTPIE - RECIPE IDEAS, PRODUCT REVIEWS, HOME …
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 12Calories 385 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare Biscuit Crust: In medium bowl, with fork, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/4 cup sugar.
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | PERFECT PEACH PIE | RECIPES
- Dice the butter and return it to the refrigerator while you prepare the flour mixture. Place the flour, salt, and sugar in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse a few times to mix. Add the butter and shortening. Pulse 8 to 12 times, until the butter is the size of peas. With the machine running, pour the ice water down the feed tube and pulse the machine until the dough begins to form a ball. Dump out on a floured board and roll into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. (Don’t refrigerate the dough for more time or it will be difficult to roll out.)
- Cut the dough in half. Roll each piece on a well-floured board into a circle, rolling from the center to the edge, turning and flouring the dough to make sure it doesn’t stick to the board. Fold the dough in half, place in a pie pan, and unfold to fit the pan. Repeat with the top crust.
PEACH DUMP CAKE RECIPE | 7 EASY STEPS - THEFOODXP
Calories 303Fats 13 gCarbohydrates 46 gProtein 3 g
35 BEST PEACH RECIPES - WHAT TO MAKE WITH PEACHES | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
PEACH POTPIE WITH CORNMEAL CRUST RECIPES
BISQUICK CRUST RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
EASY PEACH POTPIE - SWEET TALK WITH LINDSAY STRAND ...
CROCK POT PEACH CHICKEN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
MINI PEACH PIE RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
PEACH PIE MOONSHINE FRESH PEACHES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
EASY PEACH POTPIE - FOODFLAG
EASY POTPIE RECIPES
EASY PEACH POTPIE RECIPE | RECIPE IN 2021 | POT PIE ...
EASY PEACH POTPIE - SWEET TALK WITH LINDSAY STRAND - YUMMYHOOD
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS AT ...
EASY PEACH POTPIE - SWEET TALK WITH LINDSAY STRAND
EASY PEACH POTPIE - MASTERCOOK
REE DRUMMOND EASY PEACH COBBLER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
MARTHA STEWART’S SUMMER PEACH POT PIE IS TOTALLY HASSLE ...
PEACH POT PIE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS AT ...
EASY PEACH POTPIE RECIPE | RECIPE | PEACH RECIPE, FRUIT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make a peach pie?Sprinkle some of the butter mixture on top of the peaches, then put more peaches on top of the the crumb mixture. Continue layering until both the peaches and crumbs are gone. Top with lattice strips of pie crust. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden. Allow pie to cool before slicing. Best when eaten fresh.
What is the best recipe to make a peach cake?Combine peaches,sugar,cinnamon,nutmeg and butter in a sauce pan,stirring occasionally,cook until sugar is melted and mixture is slightly thickened. Cool to rm. temp. Beat egg and water in a small bowl.
What is the best way to make a peach cobbler?Line the shell with some sliced peaches. Sprinkle some of the butter mixture on top of the peaches, then put more peaches on top of the the crumb mixture. Continue layering until both the peaches and crumbs are gone. Top with lattice strips of pie crust.
How long to bake Peaches in a crock pot?Arrange peaches in the pastry shell. In a small bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt; stir in cream until smooth. Pour over peaches. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until filling is almost set. Serve warm or cold.