EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
An easy weeknight dinner, this quick chicken stir-fry with pineapple is as delicious as it is colorful! Serve with rice for a complete meal, or fried rice for a treat. Add red chile flakes to the mix if you want something sweet and spicy!
Provided by Natasha
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine soy sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, paprika, and salt in a bowl. Add chicken strips and let marinate while preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a wok. Add bell pepper and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add scallions and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and add to the wok; discard marinade. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the centre, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a bowl; mix together. Add pineapple chunks to the skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in pineapple juice mixture and bring to a boil. Simmer until sauce has thickened, about 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.3 calories, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 782.9 mg, Sugar 14.9 g
BAKED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
Ginger and crushed pineapple flavor tender juicy chicken in this main dish recipe from Marcille Meyer of Battle Creek, Nebraska. Orange marmalade and lemon juice add just a hint of refreshing citrus tang. "It's simple to put together, low in fat and tasty, too," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the broth, soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon ginger; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours, turning occasionally., Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup juice; set aside 1/4 cup pineapple (refrigerate remaining pineapple and juice for another use). In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved pineapple juice until smooth. Stir in the pineapple, orange marmalade, lemon juice and remaining ginger. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened., Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with pineapple mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 330mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHICKEN WITH PINEAPPLE SAUCE
This pineapple chicken is such a step up from a plain chicken breast. My family thinks the glaze also tastes good over ham. -Mary Ealey, Smithfield, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch. Stir in the pineapple, soy sauce, garlic salt and ginger. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. , Place chicken in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Pour half of the sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Bake 10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting several times with the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with chives if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 700mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
- Spray large frying pan or electric skillet with vegetable spray. Brown chicken breasts in pan, meat side down.
- Turn chicken over; add pineapple chunks, onion soup, and water.
- Cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes. Garnish with cooked pineapple chunks and fresh orange slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244.6 calories, Carbohydrate 22.8 g, Cholesterol 67.2 mg, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 25.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 801.5 mg, Sugar 16 g
People also searched
More about "easy pineapple chicken recipes"
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN (ONE POT) | ONE POT RECIPES
5/5 (3)Calories 351 per servingCategory Main Course
- Add garlic, ginger, onions, green pepper, pineapples and cook for about 4 minutes until the pepper and pineapples are tender.
- Add pineapple juice, soy sauce, broth, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, salt, pepper, cornstarch and mix everything together. Tip: To avoid cornstarch from forming lumps, dissolve it in 2 tbsp water and then, add that into pan.
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
Cuisine AmericainEstimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory Dinner
- Heat the oil up in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet, with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the red pepper and pineapple cubes. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until the pepper begins to soften.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the chicken broth, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, pineapple juice and brown sugar.
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
Ratings 52Calories 483 per servingCategory Main Course
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, until browned on all sides. Stir in the bell pepper and cook for 3 minutes more, until tender.
- In a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, garlic and jalapeno. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch and 2 tsp water. Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the sauce and continue to simmer until the sauce has thickened, about 5 minutes.
BEST PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PINEAPPLE CHICKEN
4.2/5 (6)Category Dinner, Lunch, PoultryOccupation Executive EditorTotal Time 20 mins See details »
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - BIGOVEN
4/5 (114)Category Main DishCuisine HawaiianTotal Time 15 mins See details »
10 BEST BAKED PINEAPPLE BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES ...
See details »
10 BEST BAKED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details »
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE · THE TYPICAL MOM
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory Entree, Main CourseCalories 489 per serving
- Put into oven and bake for approx 75 minutes (I'm a bit at altitude and my thighs were med. size so it took 1 hr and 30 min but checked after an hour and added 15 minutes until thighs looked cooked through).
QUICK PINEAPPLE CHICKEN — LET'S DISH RECIPES
4.5/5 (20)Category Main DishesCuisine AsianTotal Time 25 mins
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, hoisin sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. Whisk cornstarch mixture into saucepan. Cook 4-5 minutes, until sauce is thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken and peppers. Stir in pineapple, cashews and green onions. Serve over hot cooked rice.
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
5/5 (10)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 527 per serving
- In a medium sauce pan placed over medium heat, combine the pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oyster sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the cubes of chicken into a bowl with the whisked eggs, toss the chicken (taking care to let the egg drip off it) into a large ziplock bag full of the cornstarch. Zip and shake until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven. Working in batches (2), add the chicken and fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate, repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
BROWN SUGAR PINEAPPLE CHICKEN (BAKED OR GRILLED ...
Reviews 40Estimated Reading Time 9 minsServings 4-6Total Time 24 mins
- Whisk the Marinade/Glaze ingredients together in a medium bowl. Add 1/3 cup to a large freezer bag and whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil. Add the chicken and marinate 2-4 hours in the refrigerator. Refrigerate the remaining marinade (will become your Glaze) separately.
- GRILL DIRECTIONS: Meanwhile, grease and preheat grill to medium heat, 375 to 450°F. Drain chicken from the marinade and pat dry.
- Grill the chicken undisturbed for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through. (An inserted thermometer should read 165 degrees F when chicken is done.)
EASY SLOW COOKER PINEAPPLE CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE
5/5 (7)Total Time 6 hrs 10 minsCategory Main DishCalories 372 per serving
- In small bowl, whisk the coconut milk with the cornstarch until smooth. Add sugar, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, lime juice and red curry paste. Set aside.
- Top with pineapples, onion, red peppers and carrots. Pour coconut mixtures over chicken and vegetables.
EASY PINEAPPLE BBQ CHICKEN RECIPE - PIP AND EBBY
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 4Calories 338 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup bbq sauce in an even layer on the bottom of the prepared dish and top with chicken.
- Add the pineapple chunks in a layer over the top and drizzle the remaining bbq sauce over that. If desired, drizzle hot sauce over the top. Top with parsley and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
EASY BAKED PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN - RUN LIFT EAT REPEAT
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory DinnerTotal Time 35 mins
- In a liquid measuring cup or a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and water. Set aside. Combine the cornstarch mixture, brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, and black pepper together in a small saucepan over low heat. Allow to simmer while whisking. Bring to a boil and allow to boil for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and set aside for 5 minutes to cool and thicken.
- Place the chicken and pineapple chunks in a baking pan (any size works— 10-inch cast iron skillet, 9-inch square pan, etc.) Pour the sauce on top, then turn the chicken over and make sure that it's completely coated in the sauce. Use a basting brush if needed.
- Bake the chicken, uncovered, for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. This is optional, but recommended: at the 20 minute mark, remove the chicken from the oven and slice the chicken into chunks that return to the oven to finish cooking.
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - POSH JOURNAL
Cuisine AsianCategory DinnerServings 4Total Time 25 mins
- Combine liquid amino, mirin, sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger, 1/4 cup orange pineapple juice, corn starch in a large bowl
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - 4 HATS AND FRUGAL
4/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 6Total Time 50 mins See details »
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE | SIDECHEF
5/5 (7)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main DishCalories 46 per serving
- Cut Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (3) in half lengthwise to make 6 cutlets. Brush both sides generously with barbecue sauce, using about 2 tablespoons Barbecue Sauce (12 tablespoon) per cutlet.
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - TIPBUZZ
3.7/5 (3)Total Time 20 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 301 per serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, sugar and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Place a large skillet on medium-high heat and add oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper and add to the pan when oil is hot.
- Add onion, bell peppers and pineapple chunks to the pan and sauté several minutes more until crisp-tender.
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN RECIPE - EVOLVING TABLE
Ratings 5Calories 294 per servingCategory Dinner, Lunch, Main Course
- In a high-speed blender or food processor add ¾ cup pineapple chunks, pineapple juice, ketchup, Tamari sauce, lime juice, sugar, and ½ teaspoon salt. Blend for 20-30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Add cubed chicken and ½ cup of pineapple marinade to a large bowl or a ziplock bag. Toss until chicken is well coated. Reserve remaining marinade.
EASY SLOW COOKER PINEAPPLE TERIYAKI CHICKEN RECIPE ...
5/5 See details »
EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN - LUTONG BAHAY RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
PINEAPPLE CHICKEN | EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN | PINEAPPLE ...
See details »
GRILLED PINEAPPLE CHICKEN | SUPER EASY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN ...
See details »
FRESH PINEAPPLE SALSA CHICKEN · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
See details »
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion south-west-pacific cantonese main-dish fruit poultry rice asian chinese easy kid-friendly chicken stove-top hawaiian dietary one-dish-meal comfort-food meat chicken-breasts pasta-rice-and-grains taste-mood equipment
You'll also love