SIMPLE SESAME NOODLES
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, sugar, vinegar, chili oil and garlic in a bowl. Taste and adjust the ingredients as needed.
- Drain the noodles. Pour the sauce over the warm noodles and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the green onions and toss. Serve in a bowl with chopsticks. Yummy!
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, place a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, sugar, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Pour sauce over linguine, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370.9 calories, Carbohydrate 52 g, Fat 14.8 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 699.2 mg, Sugar 10 g
EASY SESAME-GINGER NOODLES
This recipe was in the 6/1/09 issue of First magazine. The Asian style vegetables called for are like Green Giant Asian style vegetables with sauce. The dressing called for is like Neuman's Own Sesame-Ginger Dressing. The recipe program would not let me put that into the ingredient listing.
Provided by Heather-Dawn F.
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook spaghetti, according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water; drain.
- Prepare frozen vegetables according to package directions; keep warm.
- In bowl, combine peanut butter, sesame-ginger dressing and chopped cilantro. Stir in vegetables. Let cool.
- Arrange orange slices on a platter. Top with cooked spaghetti and vegetable mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187.3, Fat 8.9, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 8.1, Sodium 170.9, Carbohydrate 21.7, Fiber 2, Sugar 5, Protein 6.9
EASY COLD SESAME NOODLES
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, combine pasta with snow peas and red bell pepper.
- In a blender, puree peanut butter, garlic, jalapeno, soy sauce, rice vinegar, warm water, sesame oil, and salt. Pour dressing over noodles and vegetables; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
More about "easy sesame ginger noodles recipes"
EASY SESAME NOODLES - SIMPLY WHISKED
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsServings 4Calories 323 per serving
- In a large stockpot with salted water, cook spaghetti according to package directions for al dente.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat a saucepan to medium-high. Add olive oil, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper flakes. Sauté until fragrant. Add remaining ingredients and reduce heat to low. Simmer until spaghetti is cooked.
QUICK SESAME AND GINGER NOODLES - LAZY CAT KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Category Large PlatesCuisine AsianCalories 436 per serving
- Mix grated garlic and vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes. Immersing raw garlic in acid first neutralises the raw garlic taste a little. Next add tahini, tamari (or soy sauce), maple syrup and ginger. Mix together well and add a bit of water (1-2 tbsp) to thin the sauce a little. Pour into a small pot and set aside.
- Prepare vegetables for stir-frying by cutting them into uniform pieces so that they require the same amount of time to cook. What I mean by that is make sure all your broccoli florets are roughly the same size, but they do not need to be the same size as carrot matchsticks, for example. Apologies, I know this is obvious but just in case.
- Meanwhile, warm up 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok or in a non-stick pan. Stir fry spring onions until soft and remove them from the pan and set aside, on a small plate. Pour another tablespoon of oil into a wok and let it get hot. Stir-fry all the veggies until cooked but still crunchy. Start off with denser vegetables that require more cooking (butternut squash, broccoli, beans) and finish with those that hardly require any cooking at all (carrots, peppers, cabbage). Sprinkle with a dash of tamari (or soy sauce) towards the end of stir-frying time.
EASY GINGER SESAME NOODLES - THE HEALTHY TART
5/5 (5)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 417 per serving
- Wash the baby bok choy and spring onion. Chop the baby bok choy into 1/4 inch wide strips and cut the spring onion into thin slices. Set aside.
15-MINUTE SESAME GINGER NOODLES - CHOOSING CHIA
4.9/5 (19)Calories 446 per servingCategory Dinner
EASY SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - ALTON BROWN
EASY SESAME-GINGER NOODLE SOUP | TRIED AND TRUE …
30 MINUTE SESAME GINGER NOODLES WITH VEGETABLES
SESAME GINGER NOODLES - PEACE LOVE AND LOW CARB
EASY PEANUT NOODLES (READY IN 15 MINUTES!) - GIRL …
EASIEST GARLIC SESAME NOODLES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SESAME GINGER NOODLE SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
TOP 46 SESAME PEANUT NOODLES RECIPE BY TASTY-RECIPES
10-MINUTE SESAME NOODLES | COOKERRU
SESAME GINGER DRESSING - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY SESAME NOODLES - SHE LIKES FOOD
SUPER EASY SESAME NOODLES WITH GARLIC & GINGER - KITCHEN THAI
EASY SESAME NOODLES | IT IS A KEEPER
QUICK AND EASY SESAME NOODLES - MRS JONES'S KITCHEN
30 MINUTE SAUCY GINGER SESAME NOODLES WITH CARAMELIZED …
EASY SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - SEONKYOUNG LONGEST
20 MINUTE STIR FRIED HONEY GINGER SESAME NOODLES.
EASY & HEALTHY SESAME NOODLES RECIPE (MA JIANG MIAN)
SESAME GINGER NOODLES - BE GOOD ORGANICS
15-MINUTE SESAME GINGER NOODLES [VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE]
QUICK 15 MINUTE VEGAN SESAME NOODLES - JESSICA IN THE KITCHEN
CHINESE SESAME NOODLES - ALL WAYS DELICIOUS
SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
EASY GARLIC SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
EASY SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
EASY & SPICY SESAME NOODLES | COOKIES AND CUPS
SESAME GINGER DRESSING (EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
SESAME SOBA NOODLES RECIPE - SIMPLYRECIPES.COM
EASY GARLIC SESAME NOODLES - EAT WITH CLARITY
GARLIC SESAME NOODLES - DAMN DELICIOUS
SESAME NOODLES - JO COOKS
SESAME NOODLES RECIPE (COLD AND TAIWANESE OR CHINESE) | KITCHN
SESAME GINGER NOODLES (VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN, EASY & QUICK) …
QUICK VEGAN SESAME NOODLES - MY QUIET KITCHEN
SESAME NOODLES | GIMME SOME OVEN
QUICK AND EASY SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - BELLY FULL
GINGER SESAME NOODLES RECIPE - MASHED.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #side-dishes
Super Easy Sesame Noodles with Garlic & Ginger211K views-08:27
Ginger Chicken Sesame Noodles - Easy Chinese Chicken Recipe1.1K views-06:58
Raw Ginger Sesame Noodle Bowl | Easy & Healthy Recipe3.3K views-04:27
EASY VEGAN KETO LUNCH | Sesame Ginger Kelp Noodles8.1K views-06:48
Keto Sesame Ginger Noodles! Low Carb, Easy!3.8K views-05:03
Recipe Video: Cold Sesame Noodle Salad with Ginger Scallion Sauce981 views-03:44
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to Cook noodles with sesame sauce?Heat a saucepan to medium-high. Add olive oil, garlic, ginger and crushed red pepper. Simmer the garlic until it’s nice and fragrant. Then, add the honey, vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Simmer the sauce on low until the noodles are cooked. Toss noodles with sauce and garnish. Drain the noodles and toss the with the sesame sauce.
What is sesame ginger noodle salad?Sesame ginger noodle salad is always a colorful favorite menu and easy to make. This recipe is great topped with grilled chicken or shrimp and keeps well for a couple of days making for great lunches. Fancy enough for company but easy to make! Great as a side dish but hearty enough as an entrée salad! Perfect for workday lunches!
How do you cook ramen noodles in soy sauce?Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, whisk together the soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, sugar, vinegar, chili oil and garlic in a bowl. Taste and adjust the ingredients as needed. Drain the noodles.
How to cook Chinese stir fry noodles?Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and stir-fry until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the ginger, cook another minute, then pour in the sauce and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in the noodles and chili garlic oil.