Both make-ahead and no-bake, this Italian treat will lift everyone's mood-including the chef's! Grab an Americano at a coffee shop to infuse the store-bought ladyfingers with freshly brewed flavor. Then, after layering the newly caffeinated cookies with marsala-spiked mascarpone, pop it in the fridge for an overnight chill that will set you up for slicing success. All that is left is a final dusting of cocoa powder before serving and you'll be all set to end the evening on a high note.
Provided by Shira Bocar
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Pour coffee into a pie dish. Combine eggs, sugar, and Marsala in a large metal bowl set on top of (but not in) a pot of simmering water. Beat with a hand mixer or whisk until mixture doubles in volume and reaches 160°F on a thermometer, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove bowl from heat and let cool slightly. Meanwhile, in another bowl, whisk cream to form peaks. Gently whisk mascarpone into egg mixture, then fold in whipped cream.
- Working one at a time, dip half of ladyfingers in coffee, about 1 second per side, and arrange in the bottom of a 9-by-9-inch baking dish; fit them snugly side by side to line dish. Evenly spread half of mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers. Dip remaining half of ladyfingers in coffee and repeat layering with cookies and mascarpone mixture.
- Sift a layer of cocoa over top so it infuses cream. Wrap dish with plastic and refrigerate at least 9 hours and up to 1 day. To serve, sift another layer of cocoa over top and cut into squares.
Get all the delicious flavors of traditional tiramisu made more easily with an easy poke technique and cake mix.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan. In large bowl, beat cake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool 15 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix espresso granules and 1/2 cup boiling water. Stir in corn syrup. Pierce top of cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork. Brush top of cake with espresso syrup. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on low speed until mixed. Beat on high speed until smooth. Gradually beat in whipping cream, beating on high speed about 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Spread cream mixture over top of cake; sprinkle with cocoa. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 27 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 150 mg, Sugar 19 g, TransFat 1 g
This no-bake treat comes together quickly and can even be made the night before. Sometimes I drizzle additional chocolate syrup over the coffee and pound cake. Other times, I add sliced almonds to the topping.-Nancy Brown, Dahinda, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cut cake into nine slices. Arrange in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish, cutting to fit if needed. Drizzle with coffee. , In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add chocolate syrup. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520 calories, Fat 29g fat (17g saturated fat), Cholesterol 127mg cholesterol, Sodium 256mg sodium, Carbohydrate 61g carbohydrate (49g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
Yummiest dessert ever! And very easy to make. This is my family's favorite. One serving is not enough! Believe me! Don't substitute the mascarpone with double cream. There is no tiramisu without mascarpone. And use the best quality coffee.
Provided by KALLISTA
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium bowl, beat yolks with sugar and vanilla until smooth and light yellow. Fold mascarpone into yolk mixture. Set aside.
- Dip ladyfingers briefly in coffee and arrange 12 of them in the bottom of an 8x8 inch dish. Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers. Repeat with remaining cookies and mascarpone. Cover and chill 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406 calories, Carbohydrate 35.6 g, Cholesterol 252.2 mg, Fat 25.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 9.2 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 92.7 mg, Sugar 8.6 g
TIRAMISU LAYER CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 3 (9 inch) pans.
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions. Divide two thirds of batter between 2 pans. Stir instant coffee into remaining batter; pour into remaining pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. In a measuring cup, combine brewed coffee and 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur; set aside.
- To make the filling: In a small bowl, using an electric mixer set on low speed, combine mascarpone, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur; beat just until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- To make the frosting: In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium-high speed, beat the cream, 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur until stiff. Fold 1/2 cup of cream mixture into filling mixture.
- To assemble the cake: Place one plain cake layer on a serving plate. Using a thin skewer, poke holes in cake, about 1 inch apart. Pour one third of reserved coffee mixture over cake, then spread with half of the filling mixture. Top with coffee-flavored cake layer; poke holes in cake. Pour another third of the coffee mixture over the second layer and spread with the remaining filling. Top with remaining cake layer; poke holes in cake. Pour remaining coffee mixture on top. Spread sides and top of cake with frosting. Place cocoa in a sieve and lightly dust top of cake. Garnish with chocolate curls. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To make the chocolate curls, use a vegetable peeler and run it down the edge of the chocolate bar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 465 calories, Carbohydrate 46.3 g, Cholesterol 77.7 mg, Fat 28.9 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Sodium 308.8 mg, Sugar 34.4 g
Tiraimisu is one of my favorite desserts, but sometimes it's hard to find marscapone cheese. This easy recipe uses cream cheese instead. My mom got this recipe from Martha Stewarts Everyday Food magazine a while ago and we have been making it ever since.
Provided by Cupcake-Princess
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small mixing bowl stir together espresso powder and boiling water until dissolved. Stir in cold water, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed beat cream cheese, cream, and sugar until fluffy.
- Spread a few tablespoons of cream cheese mixture in the bottom of a 2 quart serving dish. One by one, dip a third of the ladyfingers in espresso, then arrange in bottom of dish. Spread with a third of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat twice with remaining ladyfingers, espresso, and cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill for up to one day.
- Dust tiramisu with cocoa just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382.4, Fat 26.6, SaturatedFat 15, Cholesterol 145.2, Sodium 177.3, Carbohydrate 31, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 19.5, Protein 6
Turn your favorite Italian restaurant treat into a spectacular cake, starting with a cake mix and coffee. This is a great make-ahead recipe, since the cake tastes better the longer it sits.
Provided by Paula Kittelson
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with shortening; line pans with cooking parchment paper. Make cake mix as directed on box, using water, oil and eggs. Pour batter into pans.
- Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- In small bowl, mix coffee syrup ingredients. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat mascarpone cheese, 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons cognac and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. In small bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into mascarpone mixture until combined.
- To assemble, cut each cake horizontally to make 2 layers. Place 1 cake layer on plate; moisten generously with coffee syrup, then spread with about 1 cup of the filling. Repeat with remaining 3 cake layers. Spread remaining filling over top and side of cake.
- Sprinkle cocoa over cake. Arrange coffee beans around top edge of cake. Sprinkle chopped chocolate around bottom edge of cake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 630, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 145 mg, Fat 8 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 23 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 310 mg, Sugar 35 g, TransFat 1 g
EASY TIRAMISU CAKE
This is from a Betty Crocker Party Cakes book, and posted for ZWT II 2006 - Italy. I have not made this cake, but sure plan to after my travels with all my Zaar Buddies.
Provided by Chabear01
Yield 15 square pieces, 15 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13"x9" pan with shortening or non-stick spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, 1 cup water, the oil, brandy and egg whites with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
- Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes.
- Espresso Syrup:.
- In Small bowl, stir dry espresso and 1/2 cup boiling water until mixed. Stir in corn syrup. Pierce top of cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork. Brush top of cake with espresso syrup. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on low speed until mixed. Beat on high speed until smooth. Gradually beat in whipping cream, beating on high speed about 2 minutes, or until stiff peaks form. Spread cream mixture over top of cake; dust with baking coaoa, store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390.2, Fat 25.7, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 60.1, Sodium 299.2, Carbohydrate 34.4, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 23.6, Protein 4.1
More about "easytiramisucake recipes"
TIRAMISU CAKE RECIPE - ALSO THE CRUMBS PLEASE
5/5 (123)Calories 490 per servingCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C. Line the bottom and the sides of three 8" (20cm) baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Make the genoise cake: In a large mixing bowl, using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whisk eggs on medium speed just until combined. Add sugar and whisk on medium-high speed for about 10-12 minutes until white pale, foamy and tripled in size. (It takes 3-5 minutes longer with a handheld mixer compared to a stand mixer). To know if you have the right consistency, let a bit of batter drip off the whisk attachment on top of the mixed batter. The dripped batter should be visible for 10 seconds before it sinks into the batter. If it sinks earlier, you need to whisk longer.
- With a wooden spoon, fold in flour, cornstarch baking powder carefully. Don't overwork the batter and don't work too fast otherwise, it will lose too much air. Divide in prepared baking pans and bake for 20-22 minutes until a toothpick centered in the middle comes out clean. Let cool in the pans for 5 minutes. Then remove from pans and remove the paper immediately. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- Make the mascarpone frosting: Whisk mascarpone on medium speed until creamy for about 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar and whisk until creamy and combined another 1-2 minutes. Add coffee and whisk until well combined and creamy for about 2-3 minutes. Stir in heavy cream and whisk until fully combined and creamy for another 2-3 minutes.
RICH AND EASY TIRAMISU DESSERT RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine ItalianTotal Time 5 hrs 15 mins
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In small saucepan or 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, heat butter and milk until steaming hot (about 1 minute on High in microwave).
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat eggs with electric mixer on high speed until light. Gradually beat in 3/4 cup granulated sugar; beat 2 minutes longer. Add flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla and hot milk mixture; beat on low speed until smooth. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly in center. In 1-cup measuring cup, mix coffee and 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Drizzle over warm cake. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and mascarpone cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar and wine.
EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
5/5 (3)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 371 per serving
- Set the bowl on top of a saucepan filled with about 1-inch of water. Bring the water to barely a simmer, making sure that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Vigorously whisk the egg mixture until it is light and foamy, and about triples in volume, about 5 minutes.
EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
4.7/5 (17)Category Dessert
- Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Dip enough ladyfingers in coffee to cover the base of a 6×9 inch (15×24 cm; 4 cups volume) square dish. Add a part of the cream mixture and level out. Repeat layers 1 or 2 times, ending with the cream.
TIRAMISU RECIPE: THE BEST AND EASY TIRAMISU CAKE RECIPE
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory DessertCalories 482 per serving
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar together in a medium saucepan until well blended. Over medium heat whisk in milk, stirring constantly, and boil for 1 minute, remove from heat and cool. Cover and chill in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Beat cream with vanilla in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Whisk mascarpone cream into egg yolks mixture until smooth.
- Arrange the soaked ladyfingers in bottom of a 9x13 inch dish. Spread half of the mascarpone cream mixture over ladyfingers, then half of whipped cream over that. Repeat the process with layers and dust with cocoa powder on the top and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
TIRAMISU (CHEF RECIPE!) | RECIPETIN EATS
4.9/5 (116)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 306 per serving
- Beat yolks and sugar in stand mixer or electric beater on speed 6 to 7 for 10 minutes or until it changes from yellow to pale yellow (almost white), and is thick (see video for consistency).
- Add vanilla and mascarpone, beat until just combined and smooth. Transfer mixture to a bowl, set aside.
- Clean bowl and whisk. Add egg whites and beat until it's stiff (3 minutes on speed 7, should be all white foam, see video!)
- Add 1/2 the cream mixture into the egg whites. Gently fold through. When most incorporated, add the remaining cream mixture and fold through until just combined - don't bash out all the air in the egg whites! (Note 4)
EASY AND PERFECT TIRAMISU CAKE | PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
- To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Grease a 9×13-inch pan or line with parchment paper, leaving enough overhang on the sides for lifting the cake out of the pan after baking. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter and milk over medium heat just until butter is melted. Do not let it boil. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or using a hand mixer, whisk eggs on high speed until combined and starting to foam, about 1 minute. Gradually add sugar and keep whisking until tripled in volume, about 5 minutes. Beat in vanilla.
EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
4.9/5 (185)Calories 383 per servingCategory Dessert
- Add whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed with electric mixers (or use a stand mixer). Slowly add sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks. Add mascarpone cheese and mix just until combined. Set aside.
- Add coffee and liqueur to a shallow bowl. Dip the lady fingers in the coffee (Don't soak them--just quickly dip them on both sides to get them wet) and lay them in a single layer on the bottom of an 8x8'' or similar size pan.
- Smooth half of the mascarpone mixture over the top. Add another layer of dipped lady fingers. Smooth remaining mascarpone cream over the top.
- Dust cocoa powder generously over the top (I use a fine mesh strainer to do this). Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or up to overnight before serving.
BEST TIRAMISU CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TIRAMISU CAKE
3/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 30 mins
- Make the cake: Preheat oven to 350° and grease two 8" pans with cooking spray and line with parchment.
- In another large bowl using a hand mixer, beat together egg yolks and 1 cup sugar until stiff ribbons trail behind beaters, then beat in vanilla and set aside.
- In a third large bowl using a hand mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form then gradually add in remaining 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
BEST TIRAMISU CAKE RECIPE (MADE EASY!) - THE ANTHONY …
5/5 (3)Total Time 2 hrs 13 minsCategory DessertCalories 407 per serving
- For the frosting, you will need a large mixing bowl and a handheld mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the Mascarpone and the cream to the bowl and mix on medium-high until very smooth and creamy.
EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE (NO-BAKE!) - AVERIE COOKS
4.4/5 (7)Total Time 3 hrs 10 minsCategory Cakes & CupcakesCalories 2561 per serving
- Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with foil for easier cleanup and slicing ability (you can pick the whole thing up and place on a cutting board) and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Slice the pound cake in half lengthwise (two large slabs) and place the bottom half in the prepared pan; set the top half aside.
- To a large glass measuring cup, add the brewed espresso, coffee liquor, stir to combine, and drizzle half the mixture over the cake layer in the prepared pan; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the mascarpone cheese, confectioners’ sugar, heavy cream, and beat with a handheld electric mixer on high speed for about 4 to 5 minutes or until quite stiff.
EASY 10 MINUTE TIRAMISU RECIPE - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
4.6/5 Category Dessert
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee (and brandy if using) and place in an 8×8 pan to make the first layer – you can fit about 7 cookies in each layer. Don't let them soak as the will fall apart, just a quick dunk in the coffee is enough.
- Spread half of the whipped cream mixture on top of the first layer of ladyfingers. Repeat process with the second layer of ladyfingers and cream mixture.
EASY TIRAMISU CAKE WITH MASCARPONE CREAM (VIDEO ...
5/5 (7)Calories 547 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until medium peaks form. Add to the cream cheese mixture. Gently fold in with a spatula and refrigerate the needed.
- Line the sides of an 8-inch springform pan with parchment paper add the springform pan (WITHOUT THE BOTTOM) to your cake stand.
- Quickly dip the ladyfingers into the coffee and create an even layer in the pan, lightly cover with cream. Repeat with the remaining two layers, leaving enough cream to pipe the top for decor. You will have 3 layers of ladyfingers and cream between each layer.
EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
4.4/5 (14)Total Time 3 hrs 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 327 per serving See details »
TIRAMISU RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
See details »
HOW TO MAKE EASY TIRAMISU CAKE RECIPE - NATASHA'S KITCHEN ...
See details »
EASY TIRAMISU RECIPE - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
See details »
HOW TO MAKE TIRAMISU CAKE EASY
See details »
See details »
BEST TIRAMISU CAKE RECIPE FROM SCATCH | MISSHOMEMADE.COM
See details »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the easiest way to make a Tiramisu?Creamy, delicious and unbelievably EASY tiramisu recipe made with coffee soaked lady fingers, sweet and creamy mascarpone, and cocoa powder dusted on top. Add whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat on medium speed with electric mixers (or use a stand mixer). Slowly add sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks.
Is there a no bake tiramisu cake recipe?When you’re in the mood for something rich and delicious, this simple no bake Tiramisu cake is just for you. To prove how easy it is to make this eggless tiramisu, I made this short video. Press Play button to see: Easy Tiramisu Recipe – easy 5-minutes, no-bake tiramisu recipe without eggs in the filling.
How long does it take to make tiramisu with Lady Fingers?This Easy Tiramisu Recipe is the authentic recipe I learned in Italy. Made with lady fingers, mascarpone and fresh cream, made in 15 minutes ready to eat in 2-3 hours. In my house there is nothing that goes faster than a Tiramisu.
How to make a tiramisu cake with coffee beans?Place 1 cake layer on plate; moisten generously with coffee syrup, then spread with about 1 cup of the filling. Repeat with remaining 3 cake layers. Spread remaining filling over top and side of cake. Sprinkle cocoa over cake. Arrange coffee beans around top edge of cake. Sprinkle chopped chocolate around bottom edge of cake.