HOMEMADE FRUIT COCKTAIL
Succulent seasonal fruit and a simple syrup form the basis of this fresh-tasting treat, the perfect finish to a light meal, or a terrific topping for ice cream.
Provided by Cheri Liefeld
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In heavy saucepan, heat sugar, water, lime juice and basil over high heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; discard basil sprig.
- In large glass bowl, mix nectarines, peaches, cherries and pineapple. Pour sugar syrup over fruit; stir to coat. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
My son took first place in a baking contest with this one. Serve warm or cold plain, with ice cream or whipped cream. When I use apples, a sprinkle of cinnamon or apple pie spice makes a nice touch. In place of peaches, try using apples or plums.
Provided by Lenna
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Melt butter or margarine in a 9 x 13 inch pan. Set aside to cool.
- Stir together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Mix in milk and vanilla. Pour batter over melted butter. DO NOT MIX OR STIR. Spoon fruit with juice over the batter. DO NOT MIX OR STIR.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.9 calories, Carbohydrate 30.5 g, Cholesterol 11.8 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 207.9 mg, Sugar 20.3 g
EASY FRUIT COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Melt butter in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Blend together flour, baking powder, sugar, and milk.
- Pour batter in baking dish over the butter. Sprinkle fruit on top of the batter, do not stir. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200.4 calories, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 17.1 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 173.7 mg, Sugar 21.8 g
FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour butter into a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar and baking powder until well combined.
- Stir in milk until smooth.
- Pour into pan and stir around to incorporate some of the butter.
- Spoon fruit evenly over batter.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Top with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 305.2, Fat 12.5, SaturatedFat 7.8, Cholesterol 33.7, Sodium 207.5, Carbohydrate 47.3, Fiber 1, Sugar 33.5, Protein 2.7
SIMPLE FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER
I was looking for an easy fruit cobbler recipe on here yesterday, and didn't have all the ingredients for the ones I liked. So, I came up with my own version and love it.
Provided by luvinmykids
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Dump entire can of fruit into small casserole dish.
- Add flour, milk and sugar evenly to fruit. DO NOT STIR IT.
- Dot entire surface with butter.
- Bake until golden brown. About 45-50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.2, Fat 24.4, SaturatedFat 15.3, Cholesterol 65.3, Sodium 389.7, Carbohydrate 70, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 54.9, Protein 3.6
Let the aroma of Ruby's cobbler waft through your home the next time you entertain. Its golden crust and tender fruit make it ideal to serve with ice cream.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Thaw and chop fruit if necessary. In a saucepan, combine the fruit, 3/4 cup water, 1 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons butter. Cook and stir over medium heat just until mixture begins to simmer and butter is melted. Remove from the heat; set aside., In a bowl, combine baking mix and remaining sugar. Melt remaining butter. Stir butter and remaining water into dry ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Spoon fruit mixture over batter. Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until cake tests done. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts :
FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1. In 2 quart saucepan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch. Stir in fruit cocktail. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and is thickened and clear. Stir in orange peel. Spread evenly in ungreased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Set aside.2. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.3. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg until thick and lemon-colored. Add hot water gradually, beating constantly. Add granulated sugar gradually, while beating. Fold in vanilla, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and flour mixture. Spread over fruit cocktail mixture..4. Bake at 375°F about 45 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
More about "fruit cocktail cobbler recipes"
45+ EASY FRUIT COBBLER RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE THE BEST …
10 BEST BISQUICK FRUIT COBBLER RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST FRUIT COCKTAIL DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
20 FRUIT COBBLER RECIPES THAT MAKE PERFECT LAST …
FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER WITH BISQUICK : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
EASY FRUIT COBBLER RECIPE WITH PIE FILLING - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER ~ ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS - YOUTUBE
SIMPLE FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BRANDY OR WHISKEY COBBLER COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER: THE BEST FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER RECIPE
FRESH FRUIT COBBLER | KING ARTHUR BAKING
BEST 10 FRUIT COBBLER RECIPES (QUICK AND EASY) – ADORE FOODS
20 BEST FRUIT CRISPS, COBBLERS AND CRUMBLES - FOOD NETWORK
NO-FAIL FRUIT COBBLER - PEAR TREE KITCHEN
MIXED FRUIT COBBLER - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
FRUIT COBBLER RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
21+ AWESOME FRUIT COBBLER RECIPES ALL YOUR GUESTS WILL LOVE
EASY FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
4 COBBLER RECIPE VARIATIONS TO TRY RIGHT NOW - LIQUOR.COM
FRUIT COBBLER WITH CAKE MIX RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
EASY FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FRUIT COBBLER RECIPE, COBBLER MASTER RECIPE | BAKER BETTIE
9 SEASONAL FRESH FRUIT COCKTAILS TO TRY NOW - LIQUOR.COM
EASY FARMHOUSE FRUIT COBBLER RECIPE - THE WANDERLUST KITCHEN
A FRUIT-COCKTAIL COBBLER? A RECIPE FROM WHITE TRASH …
FRUIT COCKTAIL CAKE - THE ITSY-BITSY KITCHEN
CANNED FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER RECIPES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER WITH BISQUICK - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
OLD FASHIONED FRUIT COBBLER - A BLUE NEST
FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
FRUIT COCKTAIL CAKE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CANNED FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
25 EASY FRUIT COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
FRUIT COCKTAIL COBBLER - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
FOUR-FRUIT COOKIE COBBLER RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
FRUIT COCKTAIL DUMP CAKE - SHAKEN TOGETHER
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #low-protein #cobblers-and-crisps #pies-and-tarts #desserts #fruit #oven #easy #potluck #dinner-party #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #kid-friendly #picnic #vegetarian #cakes #dietary #comfort-food #low-in-something #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love