CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY CUPS
- Bring a small pan with 1 inch of water to a boil over medium-low heat. Place the chocolate in a small bowl and place over the simmering water. When the chocolate is almost halfway melted, remove the bowl from the heat to a towel. Continue to stir with a rubber spatula until completely melted.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of chocolate into each of 12 cavities in a silicone mini muffin mold. Swirl the mold over a rimmed baking sheet to coat the sides of each mold. Chill in the refrigerator to set completely, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cream, sugar and vanilla. Carefully unmold the chocolate cups and trim any excess with kitchen scissors. Fill each cup with a spoonful of strawberries and a dollop of cream. Serve immediately.
EASY STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE
This strawberry vinaigrette changed the way I eat salads. It's easy, delicious, and low-calorie. I like it with a spinach, almond, and feta salad.
Provided by Courtney
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Blend strawberries, honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and black pepper together in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 50.3 calories, Carbohydrate 6.2 g, Fat 3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 0.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 65.5 mg, Sugar 5 g
STRAWBERRY MERINGUE CUPS
Judy Grimes of Brandon, Mississippi likes to celebrate with something special from her oven that looks as good as it tastes. This pretty dessert- with red strawberries cupped in fluffy white meringue- fills the bill on both counts!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place egg white in a bowl; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Add cream of tartar and salt; beat on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, on high until stiff peaks form and sugar is dissolved., Drop into four mounds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Shape into 4-in. cups with the back of a spoon. Bake at 225° for 1-1/2 hours or until set and dry. Turn oven off; leave meringues in oven for 1-1/2 hours. Store in an airtight container., In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Just before serving, spoon into meringue shells. Top with strawberries and garnish with mint if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
FRUIT SALAD DRESSING
This sweet and tangy Fruit Salad Dressing is the perfect way to top off your fruit salad. Add this delicious dressing to make your fruit salad taste better! Your friends and family will love how it adds a delicious flavor that can't be beat.
Provided by Katie Clark
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place all the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Stir until all the ingredients are mixed together
- Pour your dressing over your fruit salad
- Gently mix your fruit and dressing together until well coated
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve
STRAWBERRY-SAUCED CRUNCHY FRUIT SALAD
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place the rice cereal and nuts into a baking pan. Stir in the brown sugar and margarine. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until toasty. Stir occasionally. Set aside to cool.
- In the container of a blender or large food processor, combine the strawberries, orange juice, confectioners' sugar and vanilla sugar. Puree into a smooth sauce. Set aside.
- To make the salad, toss the red, green and yellow apples with oranges and pineapple in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle with the nut crunch and spoon strawberry sauce over the top. Or you can serve the toppings on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 534.8 calories, Carbohydrate 75.1 g, Fat 27.1 g, Fiber 8.4 g, Protein 6.4 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 206.7 mg, Sugar 56.1 g
SWIFT STRAWBERRY SALAD
- Place strawberries in a large bowl. Mix caramel topping, syrup and orange juice; drizzle over strawberries. Top with cashews.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 116 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 59mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING
So light, so cool, and so colorful, this fruit salad can't be beat during the hot summer months. Another "Better Homes and Gardens" gem! :)
Provided by Nibblets
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- For dressing, in a blender container or food processor bowl place half of the berries, the orange juice concentrate, and sugar. Cover and blend or process until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl combine kiwifruit, orange sections, bananas, peach slices, apple slices, and remaining berries. Serve fruit in bowls with dressing. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.9, Fat 0.5, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 2.2, Carbohydrate 28.9, Fiber 4, Sugar 20.4, Protein 1.7
FRUIT SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING
I cut this out of something. Not sure what, but it must have to do with the Reynolds corporation because this recipe, instead of just saying "8x8 pan" specifies "Reynolds Pot Lux cookware 8x8 pan." Whatever. I just know this sounds REALLY tasty, especially for a summer afternoon when the fruits are fresh and in season. Obviously, with a recipe of this sort, other fruits that strike your fancy can be added or substituted.
Provided by ckmclements
Yield 9-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- To make the fruit salad, combine fruit in pan (personally, I'd use glass or plastic and not metal; I'd worry about the taste of the fruit being compromised.).
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare Strawberry Dressing by stirring cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl until smooth; then adding yogurt, lemon peel, and juice, and stirring until smooth again.
- Serve fruit with dressing on the side or drizzle over fruit, stirring to coat.
- Makes 9-10 servings of fruit and 1 1/2 cups of dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 141, Fat 2.7, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 7.2, Sodium 56.2, Carbohydrate 28.6, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 24.4, Protein 3.4
More about "fruit cups with strawberry dressing recipes"
STRAWBERRY WONTON CUPS - DAMN DELICIOUS
CREAMY FRUIT SALAD RECIPE & VANILLA DRESSING [VIDEO
STRAWBERRY PIMM'S CUP - HOW SWEET EATS
STRAWBERRY MOUSSE CUPS - SUGAR AND SOUL
10 BEST STRAWBERRY FRUIT SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
COOKIE CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY CREAM RECIPE
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING - PCH
FRUITY GREEN SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
10 BEST FRESH FRUIT CUPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
FRESH STRAWBERRY DRESSING RECIPE - SEASONAL
SIMPLE STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE - SOUTHERN BITE
PINEAPPLE FRUIT CUPS | READY SET EAT
RECIPE FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING | RECIPE UPDATE
FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING | RECIPE | FRESH FRUIT RECIPES ...
KITCHEN WITCH BLOG: FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING
EASY MIXED BERRY FRUIT CUPS - FLOUR ON MY FINGERS
BEST STRAWBERRY SALAD DRESSING RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
FRESH STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE RECIPE (DAIRY-FREE)
FRUIT SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING (2PTS) - RECIPES FOR WEIGHT …
STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE (STRAWBERRY SALAD DRESSING ... - THE ENDLESS …
STRAWBERRY FRUIT CUPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
STRAWBERRY DRESSING RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
FRUIT AND SPINACH SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE
MASON JAR FRUIT SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY MINT DRESSING
STRAWBERRY AND CREAM PANNA COTTA FRUIT CUPS - COOKING WITH …
RECIPE: FRUIT SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING (BLENDER)
FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
STRAWBERRY FRUIT DRESSING AND DIP | FOODTALK
EASY STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE DRESSING (3 INGREDIENTS) - ALPHAFOODIE
FRUIT CUPS WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING - RECIPE | COOKING
STRAWBERRY BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RECIPE: FRUIT SALAD WITH STRAWBERRY DRESSING - RECIPELINK.COM
FROZEN FRUIT CUPS - DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #breakfast #fruit #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love