Enjoy making these colourful funfetti biscuits with little ones. They make brilliant homemade presents at Christmas time and are great fun to make too
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Afternoon tea, Treat
Yield Makes 32 round biscuits or about 120 square bites
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put the butter, vanilla and sugar in a large mixing bowl and stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the ground rice, then stir in the flour and sprinkles. If the mixture starts to get dry, use your hands to bring everything together and make a smooth dough.
- You can now choose between two different types of biscuit. If you want to make round ones, divide the dough in two. Lay out a piece of parchment or foil and shape the first lump of dough into a log, about 4-5cm across. Roll it up and chill for at least 30 mins. Repeat with the second piece of dough. If you want to make mini biscuits, roll out the dough on the parchment in a single layer about ½ cm thick. Wrap and chill as above.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Either slice the logs into rounds about ½ cm thick, or cut the slab into small squares, about 3cm each side. Bake on lined baking sheets for 20 mins for the large biscuits or 10 mins for small ones, until lightly golden. Leave to cool for 5 mins on the baking sheets, then slide onto racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Fiber 0.3 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
CREAMY CAKE BATTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS RECIPE
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a stock pot, melt your butter, mini marshmallows and vanilla until just melted. Careful not to over cook.
- Remove from heat once melted and add the frosting.
- Stir until well combined.
- Pour in the Rice Krispies and immediately stir and fold making sure the cereal is evenly covered. Be sure to scrape the bottom of the pot and fold it on top to ensure full and even coverage of the cereal.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and press it in with your hands or rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle extra rainbow or funfetti sprinkles on.
- Let cool for 20 minutes
- Slice and cut into squares and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 3437 kcal, Fat 134 g, SaturatedFat 66 g, Cholesterol 122 mg, Sodium 1783 mg, Carbohydrate 556 g, Sugar 342 g, Protein 17 mg
This is a very good low-fat recipe. Diced sweet red and green pepper--along with green peas and fresh parsley--add bright color to the simple rice dish. --Dorothy Bayes of Sardis, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Stir in peppers. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender., Remove from the heat. Stir in peas. Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes or until heated through and liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley.
Nutrition Facts :
- Place rice in a large bowl. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add red bell pepper, carrot, and celery; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Add seasoned rice and water; cook until rice is heated through, about 5 minutes. Add French-fried onions; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.3 calories, Carbohydrate 32.8 g, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 2.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 194.7 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
More about "funfetti rice recipes"
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIES TREATS - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER …
4.7/5 (11)Total Time 23 minsCategory Dessert
- Melt your butter and marshmallows in a large bowl in the microwave or over medium low heat in a large saucepan. This will take roughly 2-3 minutes.Stir together until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour in your Rice Krispies cereal, Fruity Pebbles and white chocolate chips. Stir together until cereal is completely coated.
- Line a 9x13inch pan with parchment paper. Pour cereal into a and press down evenly. (Don't squish too much!)
FLUFFY GOLDEN OREO FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIE TREATS - OH SWEET ...
4.3/5 (3)Total Time 11 minsCategory 100 Best Brownies And Bars RecipesCalories 392 per serving
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the butter and melt completely. Add the 8 cups marshmallows, salt and vanilla. Stir until all marshmallows are completely melted.
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPY TREATS - GAL ON A MISSION
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In a large skillet, combine the butter and marshmallows on medium heat. Keep stiring until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rice krispy cereal. When the marsmallows are completely melted, stir that into the cereal. Gently fold in the sprinkles.
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIES TREATS | RICE KRISPY TREATS WITH ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
COLORFUL FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIES TREATS RECIPE
4.1/5 (38)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 146 per serving
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIES TREATS | KITCHN
22 FUNFETTI-INSPIRED CAKES AND TREATS - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookie Bars. Fun and festive, these sprinkle-studded sugar cookie bars are finished with a layer of buttercream frosting. Just be sure to make a second batch, because everyone is going to grab seconds.
- Funfetti Cheesecake Brownies. Cheesecake or brownies? Why should you have to choose? These swirled delights combine the best of both worlds. They’re rich, decadent, and totally delectable.
- Checkerboard Funfetti Cake. Test your culinary, err baking, skills with this scratch-made showstopper. This oh-so-colorful confection layers piñata-flavored cake and silky vanilla buttercream.
- Funfetti Rice Krispie Treats. Everyone needs a no-fail dessert in their recipe repertoire. And for us, it’s these Funfetti Rice Krispie treats. Whip up a batch for your next party or bake sale.
- Angel Food Funfetti Cake. Light-as-air and dripping with a luscious (two-ingredient) icing, this angel food cake is super simple to make, but packs a pro-level punch when it comes to impressing your guests.
- Oreo-Stuffed Funfetti Cookie Cupcakes. For those days when you can’t decide between Oreos, chocolate chip cookies and cupcakes, this recipe delivers all the aforementioned goodness in a single chewy treat.
- Funfetti Biscotti. Hosting an afternoon tea? Give your guests a scrumptious spin on an Italian classic with this funfetti biscotti recipe, enhanced with vanilla extract, sprinkles, and a white chocolate drizzle.
- Funfetti Cake Batter Waffles. Is it breakfast or dessert? We don’t care! These Funfetti cake batter waffles are the best way to start the day or end the evening.
- Unicorn Pretzels. Sweet and salty pretzel rods with a kaleidoscope of candy sprinkles make a perfect treat for a unicorn-themed party. Let the kids help dip and decorate for tasty family fun.
- Unicorn Pop Tarts. This recipe for unicorn pop tarts plays on Kellogg's classic breakfast treat. The colorful pastry crust holds sweetened cream cheese and rainbow sprinkles.
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIE TREATS - HOWTOMAKECEREALTREATS.COM ...
5/5 (2)Total Time 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 128 per serving
- Remove the pan from the heat and continue to stir, smashing the marshmallows, until they melt completely.
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIE TREATS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE | LEMONS ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 284 per serving
- In a medium pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add in marshmallows and vanilla and stir constantly until all marshmallows are melted. In a separate large bowl measure 6 cups Rice cereal.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over the cereal, add two T sprinkles and stir well to combine. (Sprinkles are gonna melt, just be aware. If you don’t like that look, just wait and add to the top). Prep a 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper. (I spray with a touch of oil).
- Press Rice Krispie treats FIRMLY into pan. Allow to cool completely and then add the rest of the sprinkles on top and gently press for them to stick. (I find that it helps to add a bit of oil spray to the spoon or fingers, whatever you are using to press into pan)
WHITE CHOCOLATE FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIE TREATS - BROMA BAKERY
Reviews 3Servings 9Cuisine DessertCategory Bars
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add in the fluff and stir with a spatula until warm.
- Meanwhile, place rice krispies cereal in a large mixing bowl. Once fluff mixture is heated, pour over cereal and stir gently to combine. Fold in rainbow sprinkles and 1/2 cup of the white chocolate chips towards the end.
FUNFETTI OREO RICE KRISPIE TREATS • THE CRUMBY KITCHEN
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 290 per serving
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter. Add marshmallows and stir with a rubber spatula until marshmallows are completely melted and smooth.
- Pour melted marshmallow over cereal and stir until everything is completely coated and begins to clump. Transfer mix to prepared baking pan and gently press treats down, creating an even layer.
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIE TREATS RECIPE - COOKING WITH RUTHIE
5/5 (2)Total Time 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 94 per serving
- In a large microwaveable bowl place butter and mini marshmallows, microwave 1 minute, stir, microwave 30 seconds, stir well.
FUNFETTI VEGAN RICE KRISPIE TREATS (VEGAN, GF) - THE FIT PEACH
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory SnacksCalories 98 per serving
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the vegan marshmallows and stir until they have melted. Keep in mind, vegan marshmallows don't melt like traditional marshmallows. You will find they melt into a large blob. This is okay! Just keep stirring until each marshmallow is melted.
- Remove the pot from the stove and add the vanilla. Make sure to do this while the marshmallows are still warm.
- Add the brown rice cereal to the pot and fold into the melted marshmallows. Keep doing this until each piece of cereal is attached to the large ball of marshmallow.
- Mix the sprinkles into the rice krispies. To do this, sprinkle as you fold the rice krispie mixture on top of itself. This is important and prevents the sprinkles from congealing in one spot. Don't go overboard as you can always add some more on top.
FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER RICE KRISPIE TREATS - THE GOLD LINING ...
Servings 24Total Time 20 minsCategory Dessert-Bars
- Add vanilla and marshmallows, and continue cooking and stirring until marshmallows are mostly melted and smooth.
FUNFETTI CHEX MIX RECIPE - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
5/5 (2)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 236 per serving
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, add the whte chocolate chips. Microwave for a total of 1 minute, stirring at the 30 second mark. Stir until smooth.
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE FUNFETTI PUPPY CHOW RECIPE
- Put the candy melts into a microwave-safe bowl and melt according to directions. Once melted pour over the cereal and fold in. Once coated, add to the brown paper bag and shake.
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIE TREATS - MY KITCHEN CRAZE
- Add butter to a medium sauce pan over medium high heat and melt. Once butter is melted, add marshmallows. Stir until melted.
10 THINGS TO MAKE WITH FUNFETTI CAKE MIX (THAT AREN’T …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
FUNFETTI® RICE RECIPE
RECIPE CONFETTI RICE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
FUNFETTI RICE KRISPIES TREATS - BAKED BY MELISSA
8 INSANELY CUTE FUNFETTI DESSERTS | ALLRECIPES
BRACH'S JUST RELEASED NEW FUNFETTI CANDY CANES | ALLRECIPES
RECIPE FUNFETTI® RICE - ALL RECIPES FOR COOKING
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Funfetti cake mix taste good?The fat in milk and butter will help make your cake mix super moist and give it an amazing flavour. These two ingredients are essential to a delicious, fluffy cake, which is a key characteristic of funfetti cake mix. You can also use buttermilk to give the cake a moist texture.
What kind of cake is funfunfetti?Funfetti cake, also known as birthday cake or confetti cake, is a Pillsbury grocery-store staple that’s made its way into pretty much every household. Loved for being both fun and delicious, the vanilla sprinkle cake is a go-to for anyone who wants a simple cake that brings them joy.
What does Funfetti taste like?When I was a kid and first saw Funfetti wedged on the shelf between chocolate and vanilla, I asked my mom the obvious question: what kind of flavor is Funfetti? “It tastes like happiness,” she answered. While that’s now also how I describe 99-cent pizza at 3am on a Saturday, my mom’s Care Bear-like explanation held up even as I got older.
How many marshmallows do you put in a Funfetti cake mix?INGREDIENTS: 1 4 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 1 (10-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows 3 ⅔ cup Funfetti cake mix 4 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal 5 2 cups (12 ounces) white chocolate chips More ...