GRILLED GARDEN PIZZA
Dazzle your family and friends with pizzas fresh off the grill. We top them with Asiago, Parmesan, veggies and fresh basil. Pile on the toppings you love. -Teri Rasey, Cadillac, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Sprinkle tomatoes with salt; set aside. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough in half. Roll or press each to 1/4-in. thickness; place each on a greased sheet of foil (about 10 in. square). Brush tops with 1 tablespoon oil., Carefully invert crusts onto a grill rack, removing foil. Brush tops with remaining oil. Grill, covered, over medium heat until bottom is golden brown, 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill; reduce grill temperature to low., Top grilled sides of crusts with Parmesan or Asiago cheese, tomatoes, corn, onion and mozzarella cheese. Grill, covered, on low heat until cheese is melted, 4-6 minutes. Sprinkle with spinach and basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 375 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 680mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
Fresh-from-the-garden flavors steal the show in this mouthwatering pizza;-Vini Williams, Saint James, Missouri.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, peppers, onion, carrot and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper; toss to coat., Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Spoon vegetable mixture onto crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with tomato and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324 calories, Fat 13g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 23mg cholesterol, Sodium 568mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- Preheat the broiler.
- Heat oil in regular or nonstick skillet. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in peppers, onions and eggplant, and cook over medium-high heat until vegetables are soft.
- Season with pepper; stir in basil and cook just until wilted.
- Arrange vegetables evenly over the browned tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and run under broiler long enough to melt cheese. Top with tomato slices and serve.
GRILLED CALIFORNIA PIZZAS
- For the dough, combine the water, yeast, honey, and olive oil in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook. Add 3 cups flour, then the salt, and mix. While mixing, add 1 more cup of flour, or enough to make a soft dough. Knead the dough on low to medium speed for about 10 minutes until smooth, sprinkling it with flour, if necessary, to keep it from sticking to the bowl.
- When the dough is ready, turn it out onto a floured board and knead by hand a dozen times. It should be smooth and elastic. Place the dough in a well-oiled bowl and turn it several times to cover it lightly with oil. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel. Allow the dough to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts and roll each one into a smooth ball. Place the balls on a baking sheet and cover them with a damp towel. Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes. Use immediately, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- If you've chilled the dough, take it out of the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes ahead to let it come to room temperature. Roll and stretch each ball into a rough 8-inch circle and place them all on baking sheets sprinkled with cornmeal. (You will be able to fit 2 pizzas on each 18 by 13-inch baking sheet.)
- Light your grill and wait until it's hot.
- Place the pizzas directly onto the grill and cook on 1 side for 1 minute. Turn the pizzas over and brush with olive oil or garlic oil.
- Top the pizzas with any toppings you wish, piling them high. Drizzle each pizza with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Put the lid on your grill and cook for 5 minutes more, until the crust is crisp and the toppings are cooked.
WHITE PIZZAS WITH ARUGULA
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 pizzas
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Mix the dough: Combine the water, yeast, honey and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook. When the yeast is dissolved, add 3 cups of flour, then 2 teaspoons salt, and mix on medium-low speed. While mixing, add up to 1 more cup of flour, or just enough to make a soft dough. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes until smooth, sprinkling it with the flour as necessary to keep it from sticking to the bowl.
- Knead by hand: When the dough is ready, turn it out onto a floured board and knead it by hand a dozen times. It should be smooth and elastic.
- Let it rise: Place the dough in a well-oiled bowl and turn it to cover it lightly with oil. Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and allow the dough to rise at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Make garlic oil: Place 1/2 cup of olive oil, the garlic, thyme and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cook for 10 minutes, making sure the garlic doesn't burn. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees. (Be sure your oven is clean!)
- Portion the dough: Dump the dough onto a board and divide it into 6 equal pieces. Place the doughs on sheet pans lined with parchment paper and cover them with a damp towel. Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes. Use immediately, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Stretch the dough: Press and stretch each ball into an 8-inch circle and place 2 circles on each sheet pan lined with parchment paper. (If you've chilled the dough, take it out of the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes ahead to let it come to room temperature.)
- Top the dough: Brush the pizzas with the garlic oil, and sprinkle each one liberally with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the pizzas evenly with fontina, mozzarella and goat cheese. Drizzle each pizza with 1 tablespoon more of the garlic oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the crusts are crisp and the cheeses begin to brown.
- Make the vinaigrette: Meanwhile, whisk together 1/2 cup of olive oil, the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Add the greens: When the pizzas are done, place the arugula in a large bowl and toss with just enough lemon vinaigrette to moisten. Place a large bunch of arugula on each pizza and a slice of lemon and serve immediately.
GARDEN RANCH PIZZA-PAMPERED CHEF
This is a quick pizza to through together. What I especially love is that my kids devoured it even though it was covered in vegetables and there wasn't a piece of meat in sight. Substitute your own favorite vegetables (zucchini, onion, cauliflower), the possibilities are endless.
Provided by um-um-good
Yield 12 slices
Number Of Ingredients 10
- preheat oven to 425°F.
- combine mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and garlic to make a "sauce".
- Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle on half the mozzarella. Layer on all the vegetables and olives. Top with the remaining mozzarella and the parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until pizza crust is cooked. Serve immediately.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat crescent roll dough into a jellyroll pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Pierce with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dip mix. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust. Arrange the onion, carrot, celery, broccoli, radish, bell pepper and broccoli on top of the creamed mixture. Cover and let chill. Once chilled, cut it into squares and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196.3 calories, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 35.7 mg, Fat 12.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 358.6 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
GARDEN PITA PIZZA
Found this recipe, when looking for something to do with pita bread. This is a low-fat easy lunch for one, and pretty tasty too. I really like pita bread pizzas. From Fabulous Fat-Free Cooking.
Provided by TheGrumpyChef
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the mushrooms and zucchini in a large no-stick skillet, and coat with no-stick spray.
- Cover and cook over med-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the mushrooms start to release their juice.
- Remove the cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes, or until the mushrooms and zucchini are golden.
- Stir in the garlic powder and 2 tbsp tomato sauce. Set aside.
- Place the pita bread on a baking sheet. Bake for 1 minute to crisp.
- Remove from the oven and spread remaining tomato sauce.
- Spoon on mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle the scallions, basil, oregano, olives, mozzarella, and Parmesan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.2, Fat 2.5, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 2.5, Sodium 812.2, Carbohydrate 44, Fiber 7.3, Sugar 4.8, Protein 13.2
GARDEN VEGGIE PIZZA SQUARES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out crescent rolls onto a large non-stick baking sheet. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape on the baking sheet. Bake 11 to 13 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl. Mix cream cheese with 1/2 of the ranch dressing mix. Adjust the amount of dressing mix to taste. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange carrots, red bell pepper, broccoli and green onions on top. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into bite-size squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 74.7 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 14.9 mg, Fat 4.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 163.7 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
More about "gardeners pizza recipes"
GARDEN GREENS PIZZA RECIPE | COOKING LIGHT
Servings 4Calories 317 per servingTotal Time 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 500°F. (Do not remove pizza stone while oven preheats.) Roll dough into a 13-inch circle on a large piece of parchment paper; pierce well with a fork.
GARDEN PIZZA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Category Healthy Pizza RecipesCalories 379 per servingTotal Time 40 mins
- Process tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, oregano, salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Sprinkle cornmeal onto a pizza peel or large baking sheet. Roll out the dough (see Tip) and transfer it to the prepared peel or baking sheet, making sure the underside of the dough is completely coated with cornmeal.
COLD VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - PERFECT FOR GATHERINGS! | BUNS IN MY OVEN
GARDEN PIZZA GOODYEAR AZ - THERESCIPES.INFO
SCOTTISH VEGETABLE GARDEN PIZZA SEASONAL GROW YOUR OWN PIZZA
LOADED GARDEN PIZZ'ALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
VEGAN GARDENER'S PIE – BURREN BALSAMICS
GARDEN EGGPLANT PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARDEN PIZZA GARDNER - THERESCIPES.INFO
UNOFFICIAL SLIMMING WORLD RECIPE FOR VEGETARIAN GARDENER'S PIE
THREE-CHEESE GARDEN PIZZA - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
PIZZA | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
THREE CHEESE GARDEN PIZZA RECIPE - PAMPERED CHEF
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN PIZZA BOWL - A FAMILY FEAST®
HERBED GARDEN PIZZA | MYPLATE
SUMMER GARDEN PIZZA | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
GARDEN PIZZA RECIPE | MYFOODBOOK | MAKE A COOKBOOK WITH …
VEGGIE PIZZA RECIPE - HEARTY + DELICIOUS! | LIFE MADE SIMPLE
HOMEMADE PIZZA SAUCE FROM GARDEN TOMATOES
WHITE PIZZA WITH GARLIC SAUCE AND GARDEN HERBS. - HOW SWEET EATS
GARDEN PIZZA - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
GARDENER'S PIE RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
SUMMER GARDEN PIZZA - PIZZA TODAY
GARDEN VEGETABLE APPETIZER PIZZA | HEATHERLIKESFOOD.COM
EASY MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE - JAR OF LEMONS
GARDEN FRESH PIZZA SAUCE RECIPE
GARDEN PIZZA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
MEDITERRANEAN GARDEN PIZZA | OLDWAYS
HERB GARDEN ZUCCHINI PIZZA RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
CHILLY GARDEN PIZZA RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
MARGHERITA PIZZA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
GARDENER'S PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GARDEN FOCACCIA | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHEESY GREEN GARDEN PIZZA RECIPE
OLIVE GARDEN CHICKEN FORMAGGIO PIZZA - COPYKAT RECIPES
15-MINUTE ARTICHOKE GARDEN FLATBREAD PIZZA - THE MEDITERRANEAN …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook zucchini and peppers for pizza?In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, peppers, onion, carrot and garlic in butter for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper; toss to coat. Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan.
How to make the best pizza with cheese?Take 1 big scoop of tomato sauce and spread it over the cheese. Cover the whole pizza with the tomato sauce, even the edges. Add some pepperoni or any toppings to your liking. After that, take 1 cup of finely grated pecorino romano cheese. Sprinkle it all over your pizza. Lastly, drizzle some olive oil over the pizza.
What can you make with a food processor pizza dough?Our quick and easy food processor pizza dough becomes the base for oodles of cheese, garlic, and fresh basil in this air-fryer pizza recipe. No wheat needed to get your cheesy pizza cravings fixed.
What do you put on pizza crust before grilling?Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, oregano and pepper; toss to coat. Place the crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Spoon vegetable mixture onto crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with tomato and cheese.