GARLIC FRIED RICE
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small glass dish in the microwave. Add the minced garlic and lemon juice to the melted butter and stir to combine. Set aside to allow the flavors to mingle.
- This dish comes together so fast that EVERYTHING needs to be chopped, measured, and ready to add. Chop the onions and scallions then measure out the peas/carrots, ham, rice, and soy sauce. Finally, you should beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- In a large, non-stick skillet, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until soft - about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the peas and carrots and cook about 3 minutes then add the diced ham or chicken. Cook 1 minute. Push all of the contents of the skillet to one side to keep them from cooking too much. On the empty side of the skillet, add the beaten eggs. Season with a little salt and pepper and scramble until just set. Integrate the eggs with the veggies and move everything back to the edge of the skillet. Quickly add the garlic mixture to the pan and use a spatula to break it up. Cook it about 1 minute or so (longer if you do not want an intense, in-your-face garlic bite). If you are worried about the strong flavor of garlic, you can add the same amount of garlic but add it with the peas and carrots. This will give the garlic ample time to mellow and sweeten by the name everything is cooked.
- Add the cold, cooked rice and mix it in with the other ingredients. Add the soy sauce and stir to combine. Stir it every 30 seconds for about 2 minutes. Add the scallions and stir. Taste for seasoning and add salt, pepper, and/or additional soy sauce, if desired. Stir one last time and transfer everything to a serving bowl.
THE GARLICKIEST FRIED RICE
Fried garlic boasts an incredible ease-to-"wow" ratio-put slices of garlic in cold oil, crank the heat, and fish them out when they're bronzed. But also the oil that's left behind is a flavor-packed product all its own, just waiting to be whisked into sauces or turned into a cooking medium for the most aromatic fried rice that ever was.
Provided by Andy Baraghani
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Toss garlic and grapeseed oil in a large nonstick skillet. Arrange garlic in a single layer and set over medium heat. Cook, shaking pan often, until garlic is barely golden and crisp (oil should stop bubbling at this point), about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer garlic chips to paper towels to drain; season with salt.
- Increase heat to medium-high and cook ginger in oil in the same skillet, stirring occasionally, until just softened and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add egg and stir to break up; cook until just set (this will take a matter of seconds). Add rice and sesame oil and toss to combine. Cook, undisturbed, pressing down on rice with a spatula so it makes good contact with the pan, until rice begins to crisp, about 2 minutes. Give rice a toss, then press down on it again, cooking until you get more crispy bits, about 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and toss in scallions and half of garlic chips; season with salt.
- Transfer fried rice to a platter and scatter cilantro, sesame seeds, and remaining garlic chips on top.
- Do Ahead
- Garlic chips can be made 1 day ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
GARLIC CHICKEN FRIED BROWN RICE
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the chicken, bell pepper, green onion and garlic. Cook and stir until the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove the chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add the rice; cook and stir to heat through. Stir in the soy sauce, rice vinegar and peas, and continue to cook for 1 minute. Return the chicken mixture to the skillet and stir to blend with the rice and heat through before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.4 calories, Carbohydrate 57.4 g, Cholesterol 43.1 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 6.6 g, Protein 24.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.3 g, Sodium 701.4 mg, Sugar 4.1 g
GARLIC FRIED RICE
- Combine the rice and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until rice is tender and water is absorbed. Set aside to cool.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until fragrant and lightly browned. Stir in rice and cook until coated and heated through. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.8 calories, Carbohydrate 39.2 g, Cholesterol 2.7 mg, Fat 1.3 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.7 g, Sodium 13.9 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
GARLIC FRIED RICE
Simply easy quick recipe. Excellent served with Adobo Pork & Green Mango, Tomatoe Salad (under separate post here on Zaar). You can also clean the fridge - add left over chopped veggies. It's as good as your imagination.
Provided by Bergy
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place cooked refrigerated rice in a wide container,separate the grains. In a non stick frypan heat the oil and saute the garlic when it is brown add rice until it is heated through. If you are adding left over veggies add now, stir & mix with the rice Add soy,& season with salt (watch, the soy will give a salty flavor so taste before adding any, you may not want any extra salt) and cook for 3 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 329.2, Fat 7.2, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 505.4, Carbohydrate 58.6, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 0.3, Protein 6.3
GARLIC CHICKEN FRIED RICE
This fried rice uses leftover chicken (see the Garlic-Brown Sugar Chicken recipe also in Recipe Finder). So it's perfect when you need a quick and easy meal on busy weekdays.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large skillet or wok, scramble egg in 1 tablespoon oil, breaking into small pieces. Remove from skillet and set aside. Add remaining oil to skillet; stir-fry celery and garlic over medium-high heat until crisp-tender. Add rice; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Stir in ham, chicken, soy sauce, pepper, ginger and egg; heat through.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "garlic fried rice recipes"
SINANGAG (FILIPINO GARLIC FRIED RICE) • CURIOUS CUISINIERE
Reviews 104Calories 382 per servingCategory Breakfast And Brunch Recipes
- In a large wok or skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and add the minced garlic. Stir fry the garlic for 2-3 minutes, until it turns a light golden color. Carefully remove the garlic from the pan, leaving the garlic-infused oil behind. Drain the fried garlic on paper towels until cool.
- Add the cooked rice to the garlic oil in the wok, stirring to coat all the grains with oil. Spread the rice out in the wok, covering as much surface area of the hot pan as possible. Let the rice cook, undisturbed, for 3-5 min. Stir the rice well, then spread it out again and cook, undisturbed for 3-5 min more. Continue this process until the rice is cooked to your liking.
- Once the rice is golden and starting to get crispy, return the fried garlic to the pan (saving some for garnish, if desired).
GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.3/5 (43)Author Melissa MirandaServings 4
- Heat oil in a large wok or nonstick skillet over medium-high. Cook garlic, stirring, until golden brown, about 1 minute. Using a spider or slotted spoon, transfer garlic to a small plate. (Or strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a heatproof measuring glass and return oil to wok.)
- Break up rice and place in same skillet; season lightly with seasoning salt (or kosher salt and pepper). Cook, tossing occasionally, until rice is warmed through and crispy in spots. (In Tagalog that crispy rice is called tutong; it’s like the crispy part at the bottom of the paella pan.) Add garlic to rice and toss to combine.
GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BURNT GARLIC FRIED RICE - DASSANA'S VEG RECIPES
GARLIC BUTTER FRIED RICE - MARION'S KITCHEN
GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
EMBARRASSINGLY EASY GARLIC FRIED RICE - TASTE AS YOU GO
GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
GARLIC FRIED RICE | LOVEFOODIES
JAPANESE GARLIC FRIED RICE - MARION'S KITCHEN
GARLIC FRIED RICE - KHIN'S KITCHEN | FRIED RICE DISH | QUICK …
GARLIC SHRIMP FRIED RICE | LOVEFOODIES
GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
GARLIC FRIED RICE (SINANGAG STYLE!) - CHEF SAVVY
Category Side DishCalories 347 per servingTotal Time 20 mins
SINANGAG (FILIPINO GARLIC FRIED RICE) - HAPPY TUMMY RECIPES
JAPANESE FRIED RICE WITH GARLIC - HOW TO PREPARE (QUICK AND EASY)
GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE | QUICK & EASY INDO-CHINESE ONE POT MEALS
CHILLI GARLIC FRIED RICE - PAVANIS KITCHEN
GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
FRIED RICE WITH GARLIC AND SOY SAUCE - TASTYDONE
GARLIC AND EGG FRIED RICE RECIPE - NDTV FOOD
SKINNY GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
BUTTER GARLIC FRIED RICE | EASY GARLIC FRIED RICE - RAKS KITCHEN
BURNT GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE BURNT GARLIC RICE | GARLIC ...
GARLIC FRIED RICE - COOK WITH IPOHBUNNY
GARLIC FRIED RICE WITH EGG - TOAST TO HOME
FILIPINO GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE (SINANGAG) WITH CRISPY GARLIC
VEG CHILLI GARLIC FRIED RICE - COOKING FROM HEART
GARLIC FRIED RICE | COOK'S COUNTRY RECIPE
EASY GARLIC FRIED RICE | BILLI'S KITCHEN
KOREAN GARLIC FRIED RICE - UNDER 5 MINUTES! – FUTUREDISH
HOMEMADE FRIED RICE – LUCY'S KITCHEN OF RECIPES
GARLIC SWISS CHARD FRIED RICE - PLAYFUL COOKING
CHILLI GARLIC FRIED RICE - MADE WITH BROWN RICE - KANNAMMA COOKS
JAPANESE GARLIC FRIED RICE ガーリックライス • JUST ONE …
GARLIC FRIED RICE - ANNIE CHUN'S
BEIJING BEEF WITH LEMON GARLIC FRIED RICE – FOOD FUSION
BASIC GARLIC FRIED RICE - AN AFFAIR FROM THE HEART
EGG AND GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE - NDTV FOOD
CHILLI GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE | SPICY GARLIC FRIED RICE RECIPE
SECRET REVEALED! BEST GARLIC FRIED RICE 蒜蓉炒饭 SUPER EASY …
JAPANESE GARLIC FRIED RICE | BEAR NAKED FOOD
#ham #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #side-dishes #pork #poultry #asian #chicken #meat
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook garlic rice with rice cooker?In a small skillet, add oil over medium heat, then add in the sliced garlic. Stir regularly for 3 to 4 minutes until the garlic is browned, but not burned. Remove the garlic from the pan and set it aside. Prepare your rice as preferred. For the stovetop method, add butter into a saucepan over medium heat.
What is garlic fried rice?Garlic fried rice is a classic accompaniment for any Filipino feast (see my pork belly recipe below). The simplest versions just contain fried garlic and rice, but a bit of spring onion and egg really brings out the flavour.
How to make burnt garlic fried rice?how to make burnt garlic fried rice. cooking rice. 1. rinse ½ cup basmati rice very well in water till the water runs clear of starch. then soak rice in enough water for 30 minutes. after 30 minutes drain the rice and keep aside. 2. in a pot or pan heat 3 cups water. 3. when the water becomes hot, add ¼ teaspoon salt.
What is the best way to make Veg fried rice?You can choose whatever method suits you. I stir fry the garlic before and then add the veggies and rice. If you want you can stir fry the onions, veggies and rice first. Then stir fry the garlic in a bit of sesame oil and then add to the veg fried rice. While making most of the Indo Chinese recipes, you need to chop the veggies finely.