SKILLET PEPPER AND GARLIC PORK CHOPS
- Combine pork chops, Worcestershire, 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, and black pepper in a large, resealable plastic bag. Marinate chops in the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Remove pork from the marinade and place into the skillet to brown on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Reduce heat and let simmer, basting with marinade during cooking, until no longer pink in the centers, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.7 calories, Carbohydrate 5.9 g, Cholesterol 118.1 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 47.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 236.5 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
GARLIC PEPPER PORK
A recipe I have been developing that borrows heavily from Recipe #142732, and is also influenced by a dish of the same name at the SALA Thai restaurant in OKC. It is surprisingly spicy, but not so much compared with some Thai foods. Do not omit or substitute any ingredients. The heat may be regulated by the amount of dried red and black pepper added, and can be adjusted at the very end of cooking, if need be. The fish sauce is very salty, so no additional salt is called for.
Provided by QG6380
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oil to medium-high; stir-fry garlic, dried chile, and pork, about 3-4 minutes until pork is nearly done.
- Add onions, ginger, bell pepper, and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add black pepper and remaining liquids and stir-fry another 1-2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve over white rice.
GARLIC PORK SAUSAGE
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, garlic, sage, salt and crushed red pepper. Run the meat mixture through the meat grinder outfitted with the die with the largest holes. Repeat so that all of the meat goes through the grinder twice.
- Place half of the meat mixture in the bowl of a standing mixer equipped with the paddle attachment. Add half of the water and half of the Parmesan and beat on medium-high for 3 to 4 minutes. Repeat this process with the remaining meat, water and cheese.
- Make, cook and eat a test patty to make sure the sausage is delicious.
- Attach the sausage-stuffing attachment to the meat grinder, keeping the grinder blade and die in place also.
- Keeping the sausage casing very wet, slide a manageable length onto the sausage stuffer. Place a generous amount of the prepared sausage mixture into the grinder pan. Give the casings a slight bit of resistance by holding onto the sausage stuffer with your three last fingers and letting the casing slip through your thumb and forefinger. Turn the machine on a medium-low speed and fill the casings, being careful to avoid any air bubbles. To get the feel for stuffing the sausages, you might have to do a couple tries. The first couple might be too loose or too tight; that's ok--think of them as the first pancake (the one that never comes out right that you have to throw away).
- Twist the casings to create sausages that are even in size. Tie each with butcher's twine to keep them nicely sealed. Prick the sausages with a pin or skewer all over to allow steam to escape while cooking (you don't want to have a blowout).
- Preheat a grill or saute pan. Cook the sausages until cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes on each side. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
GARLIC ROAST PORK LOIN
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place rack in center of oven. Heat oven to 500 degrees. With the point of a paring knife, make 1/2-inch slits toward the center all around the roast. Insert the garlic in the slits, accompanied by a needle of rosemary, if using. Rub roast generously with salt and pepper. Place roast and bones, if available, in a roasting pan just large enough to hold them. Roast for 45 to 50 minutes, or until meat reaches an internal temperature of 140 degrees. The meat might still be slightly pink, but this is fine. Don't overcook the roast, or it will be dry and unappealing. Remove roast and bones to a platter. Let meat rest before slicing across. Snip off strings. Juices will collect better in a platter than on a cutting board.
PORK CHOPS WITH HERBED GARLIC PEPPER RUB
Enjoy your meal to-night with this grilled pork chops flavored with spicy herbs and garlic rub - a delicious hearty dinner.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix all ingredients. Spread rub evenly on pork chops. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Brush grill rack with oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Cover and grill pork chops over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 340 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
GARLIC PEPPER PORK SKEWERS
Ribbons of pork loin marinated in a kicky sweet sour sauce, skewered with green onions and quickly grilled. An easy do-ahead prep makes this dish ideal for a cookout without a lot of last minute fuss. Note: Minimum marinating time is included in prep time.
Provided by SusieQusie
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut pork into 1/8-inch-thick strips; place in non reactive dish.
- Prepare marinade : Combine all remaining ingredients except green onions in a small bowl.
- Pour marinade over pork; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Thread pork slices ribbon style onto metal skewers (or bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes), alternating pork with green onions.
- At this point, skewers can be tightly covered and refrigerated until grilling time.
- Grill over medium-hot heat about 3 minutes per side until no longer pink in center. Do not overcook.
GARLIC PORK ROAST
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet. Season meat with salt and pepper, and brown in oil.
- In a slow cooker, layer sweet potatoes, onion and garlic. Place browned roast on top of vegetables, and pour in chicken broth.
- Cover, and cook on low setting for 6 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 532.2 calories, Carbohydrate 27.8 g, Cholesterol 147.9 mg, Fat 22.8 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 51.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 578.6 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
MOM'S GARLIC PORK ROAST
Mom cooked for 11 children, so her menus usually featured basic, simple foods. But on New Year's Day, she always treated us to this special pork roast. All of us kids agree this was our mom's best meal! - Ruby Williams, Bogalusa, Louisiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix celery, green pepper, green onions and garlic., Place roast in a roasting pan, fat side up. With a sharp knife, make deep slits into top of roast, cutting between ribs. Fill slits with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle roast with salt and cayenne., Roast until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°), 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours. Remove roast from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 298 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 114mg cholesterol, Sodium 399mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 40g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
Coating the meat in flour dries the surface so it can get a nice crust and helps thicken the sauce. Feel free to try this recipe with chicken cutlets, or turkey cutlets, halved horizontally.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place flour in a shallow dish and stir in 1 teaspoon lemon zest. Season pork with salt and pepper, then coat with flour, shaking off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high. In batches, cook pork until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and tent loosely with foil.
- Reduce heat to medium, add garlic and remaining tablespoon butter, and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Add broth and cook, stirring, until reduced by half, 4 minutes. Return pork to pan along with any accumulated juices and lemon slices; cook until sauce has thickened slightly, 2 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264 g, Fat 13 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 26 g, SaturatedFat 6 g
LEMON-GARLIC PORK CHOPS
My son James created these zesty chops spiced with paprika and cayenne. He keeps the spice rub in a jar to use with chops or chicken. -Molly Seidel, Edgewood, New Mexico
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients; brush over pork chops. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan., Broil 4-5 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-5 minutes on each side. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 638mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "garlic pepper pork recipes"
ONE PAN GARLIC PEPPER PORK DINNER - RENEE NICOLE'S KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 317 per serving
- Chop the onion, sweet potato, and apple, then toss with the olive oil, dried thyme, salt & pepper.
- Preheat a large, 13" - 14", oven safe skillet over medium high heat, then add in just enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan.
THAI GARLIC PEPPER PORK | MOO GRATIEM | COOKING WITH …
5/5 (21)Servings 3Cuisine ThaiEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a mortar, pound the white peppercorns until fine with a pestle. Add the garlic and give it a few pounds. The garlic doesn't need to be fine.
- Place the pork in a bowl and massage with the white peppercorn and garlic mixture and salt for about a minute.
- Season the pork with oyster sauce, soy sauce and sweet soy sauce. Remove from heat when the pork is done and serve with rice immediately.
THAI FOOD MADE EASY | GARLIC AND PEPPER PORK
CAFE DELITES HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
SALT AND PEPPER PORK CHOPS (椒盐猪排) - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
BLACK GARLIC PORK ROAST - FOOD GYPSY | EASY, DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR …
GARLIC BUTTER PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
BROWN SUGAR GARLIC PORK CHOPS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
21 GARLIC PORK LOIN RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
PEPPER GARLIC PORK TENDERLOIN- NINJA FOODI RECIPE
ROASTED GARLIC AND PEPPER PORK TENDERLOIN - BELLY FULL
PORK AND PEPPER STIR-FRY (辣椒小炒肉) - THE WOKS OF LIFE
GUYANESE GARLIC PORK - ALICA'S PEPPERPOT
GARLIC AND PEPPER CRUSTED PORK - REAL THAI RECIPES
THAI BLACK PEPPER GARLIC PORK - HEALTHY THAI RECIPES
GARLIC PEPPER PORK CHOPS | MCCORMICK
THE BEST PORK LOIN ROAST EVER (GRANNY'S SECRET RECIPE!)
GARLIC BUTTER BAKED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY TO MAKE!!!)
EASY GARLIC PORK STIR FRY - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
ROASTED GARLIC & BLACK PEPPER GRILLED PORK KABOBS - KYLEE COOKS
HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS - SKILLET RECIPE FOR TWO
EASY PORK STIR FRY WITH PEPPERS - CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
PORK AND PEPPER STIR-FRY - OMNIVORE'S COOKBOOK
10 BEST HOMEMADE GARLIC PEPPER SEASONING RECIPES - YUMMLY
THE BEST GARLIC BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE EVER
BLACK PEPPER PORK STIR FRY - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
GARLIC BUTTER PORK TENDERLOIN - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
GARLIC AND PEPPER PORK STIR-FRY | RECIPELION.COM
GARLIC PEPPER PORK RECIPE | THAI GARLIC PEPPER PORK STIR FRY | MOO ...
10 BEST PEPPERCORN AND GARLIC PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
GARLIC HERB CROCK POT PORK TENDERLOIN | EASY PORK TENDERLOIN
QUICK BLACK PEPPER PORK - JUST A TASTE
GARLIC PEPPER RIBS RECIPE - THAITABLE.COM
ROASTED GARLIC & BLACK PEPPER PORK TENDERLOIN - JULIA PACHECO
30-MINUTE GARLIC & HERB PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOODIECRUSH
OVEN-ROASTED PORK BUTT WITH ROSEMARY, GARLIC, AND BLACK PEPPER
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #pork #asian #thai #stove-top #dietary #stir-fry #low-carb #inexpensive #low-in-something #meat #equipment #presentation #served-hot #technique
Thai Fried Pork With Garlic And Pepper Recipe1.8K views-01:28
Garlic Pepper pork Recipe | Thai Garlic Pepper Pork Stir Fry | MOO GRATIEM1.6K views-06:30
Garlic Pepper Chicken Recipe ไก่ผัดกระเทียม - Hot Thai Kitchen!554K views-10:59
Garlic Pepper Pork หมูทอดกระเทียมพริกไทย | Thai Recipes90K views-10:18
Thai Style Pork Belly with Garlic and Pepper - Episode 2523.7K views-14:04
My Family Garlic Pepper Pork Belly Recipe | Neena’s Thai Kitchen328 views-03:13
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork tenderloin with garlic and peppers?Add enough oil to a medium-sized pan to cover half of the pork. Heat over medium heat until hot. Prepare a plate lined with paper towels. Add the garlic and peppers to the oil and fry them until the garlic just turns pale golden and the jalapenos crisp up on the edges, 1 to 2 minutes.
How to make garlic pork?Garlic Pork is a Portuguese dish brought to Guyana, it’s a quick and easy home cooking recipe that your family will enjoy. •Cut the pork into suitable pieces, say, 1 in long x ½ wide x ½ thick. •Steep the pork in a solution of ¼ pt vinegar and water, then remove the pork pieces, and put in a large jar or bottle.
How do you cook brown sugar garlic pork chops?Brown Sugar Garlic Pork Chops are cooked in a buttery sauce that's both sweet and spicy with lots of garlic flavor. Such a great way to cook pork chops. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pat pork chops dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat oil over medium-high heat in an oven-proof skillet. (Cast iron or stainless steel)
What is Thai pepper garlic pork?Thai pepper garlic pork is a very common food in Thailand, especially in the cook to order restaurants. It is one of the Thai dishes that kids and adults love. You can cook the Thai pepper garlic recipe with any meat, but the popular ones are pork, chicken, beef, squid, shrimp.