WALL'S T-BONE STEAK MARINADE
- Whisk the vegetable oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and pepper together in a bowl until combined.
- To use the marinade, place the meat in the bag, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Discard the marinade after it has been used.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274.1 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Fat 27.8 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 1525.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
THE PERFECT PORTERHOUSE STEAK & MARINADE
This recipe comes from my Dad's recipe file. It's a real treat to visit and have Dad make his trademarked, perfectly grilled and seasoned porterhouse steaks! The marinade is so simple that I'm able to do it in 5 minutes before heading off to work in the morning. Enjoy!
Provided by dmcpherr
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk together oil and vinegar until well blended, add remaining ingredients. Pour over porterhouse steaks, or any steak for that matter, in a dish or in a 1 gallon sized storage bag. Marinate at least 8 hours. Grill or broil and enjoy.
- Note: this recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for more steaks.
GARLIC SESAME T-BONES OR PORTERHOUSE STEAKS
Make sure you buy high quality, tender steaks. Nothing worse than to have it come out a little tough even when medium-rare! These are awesome! Enjoy!
Provided by Wildflour
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In ziploc baggie, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Add steaks, turn bag over and over to coat both sides of each steak well.
- Marinate in fridge for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Heat broiler, remove steaks from bag saving marinade.
- Place steaks on lightly geased broiler pan.
- Spoon half of the marinade on steaks.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 4 minutes.
- Turn steaks over, top with rest of marinade, and broil 4-5 minutes longer for medium rare.
- Plate, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and parsley.
- *Let rest 5 minutes before eating.
- You can also slice this thinly and serve over rice or make wraps.
- These can also be cooked on a grill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248, Fat 17, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 1, Sodium 2529.3, Carbohydrate 19.3, Fiber 2, Sugar 9.4, Protein 6
FRANCK'S PORTERHOUSE STEAK
- Prepare marinade: Combine rosemary sprigs, garlic, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a shallow dish or plastic storage bag large enough to hold the steak. Add steak, and season with pepper. Turn to coat, and reseason. Cover with plastic wrap, and allow to marinate overnight in the refrigerator. Meanwhile, prepare compound butter.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and butter. When hot, add steak and a few sprigs of rosemary and garlic from marinade. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, being careful not to burn garlic. Lightly season with salt. Transfer to oven for 25 to 30 minutes for medium-rare, turning every 7 to 10 minutes.
- When done, transfer steak to a cutting board, and let rest 5 to 7 minutes before slicing. While steak rests, remove garlic and rosemary from skillet, and heat over medium heat. Add wine, and reduce by about one-third. Add compound butter, and stir until just melted. Remove sauce from heat. Cut meat from both sides of the bone, then slice at an angle into pieces about 1/2 inch thick; do not puncture the meat with the carving fork or you will lose juices. Serve with warm sauce drizzled over the meat.
More about "garlic sesame t bones or porterhouse steaks recipes"
GRILLED PORTERHOUSE STEAKS WITH GARLIC-HERB …
PORTERHOUSE STEAKS WITH MUSHROOM AND GARLIC SAUCE …
10 BEST T BONE STEAK MARINADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
T-BONE STEAK WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY RECIPE - KITCHEN …
PORTERHOUSE WITH GARLIC-SOY SAUCE MARINADE - RECIPE
10 BEST BEEF PORTERHOUSE STEAK RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRILLED PORTERHOUSE STEAK RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
HOW TO COOK PORTERHOUSE STEAK - KITCHEN SWAGGER
CLASSIC T-BONE OR PORTERHOUSE STEAK RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PORTERHOUSE VS T BONE STEAK — DIFFERENCES AND HOW TO COOK …
GARLIC SESAME T BONES OR PORTERHOUSE STEAKS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
PAN SEARED T-BONE STEAK (PERFECT BUTTER BASTED GARLIC …
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PORTERHOUSE AND T-BONE STEAK - KITCHEN …
T-BONE STEAK WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SKILLET PORTERHOUSE STEAK WITH GARLIC DILL BUTTER - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
WHISKEY MARINATED T-BONE OR PORTERHOUSE STEAK | BLUE JEAN CHEF ...
GARLIC SESAME T-BONES OR PORTERHOUSE STEAKS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CHARCOAL-GRILLED PORTERHOUSE OR T-BONE STEAKS - AMERICA'S TEST …
HOW TO GRILL THE BEST PORTERHOUSE T-BONE STEAK RECIPE
GARLIC SESAME T-BONE OR PORTERHOUSE STEAKS | RECIPE
PORTERHOUSE & T-BONE STEAK RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
WHICH IS BETTER T BONE OR PORTERHOUSE STEAK? - BRADY'S LANDING
T-BONE VS PORTERHOUSE STEAK – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN PORTERHOUSE & T-BONE STEAKS - STEAK UNIVERSITY
T-BONE VS. PORTERHOUSE STEAK: WHICH ONE IS BETTER - Z GRILLS® BLOG
HOW TO COOK PORTERHOUSE STEAK | STEAK UNIVERSITY
GARLIC SESAME T-BONES OR PORTERHOUSE STEAKS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GARLIC SESAME T-BONES OR PORTERHOUSE STEAKS RECIPE
HOW TO COOK A PERFECT PORTERHOUSE STEAK - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
T-BONE STEAK WITH SMASHED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY BUTTER RECIPE
GARLIC-RUBBED T-BONE STEAK RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
DRY AGED PORTERHOUSE STEAK OR T-BONE STEAK - BOSS KITCHEN
HOW TO SMOKE PORTERHOUSE AND T-BONE STEAKS - BRADLEY SMOKERS …
THE PERFECT PORTERHOUSE STEAK AND GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE
BEST CHARRED PORTERHOUSE T-BONE STEAK - TUSCAN STYLE RECIPES
HERBES DE PROVENCE RUBBED PORTERHOUSE STEAKS - THE LEMON …
PERFECT T-BONE STEAKS ON THE GRILL - THE GOURMET BON VIVANT
CLASSIC T-BONE OR PORTERHOUSE STEAK RECIPE - BLOGGER
THE PERFECT PORTERHOUSE STEAK - OVER THE FIRE COOKING
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #main-dish #beef #dietary #meat #steaks #number-of-servings
You'll also love