GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Butter a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside. Butter a 3 quart saucepan.
- Place buttered saucepan over medium heat, and combine sugar, evaporated milk and 1 cup butter within. Heat to between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Beat vigorously until smooth. Pour quickly into prepared baking dish. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 307.5 calories, Carbohydrate 43.7 g, Cholesterol 24.9 mg, Fat 14.3 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 130 mg, Sugar 39.6 g
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This old-fashioned style of peanut butter fudge is not that easy to find out there. The ones I tend to run across always seem to be the soft, creamy version, which is not what I'm into. If it's going to feel like peanut butter in my mouth, then what's the point? No, I want something that feels dense and firm in my fingers but will almost instantly liquefy in when it hits my tongue.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Sift sugar through a fine-mesh strainer into a large bowl.
- Heat butter and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine and cook until bubbles appear on the edges, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in salt and vanilla extract. Pour over powdered sugar in the bowl. Mix together using a spatula until smooth.
- Spread mixture into an 8x8-inch baking pan lined with plastic wrap. Wrap fully and refrigerate until firm enough to cut but not too hard, 1 to 3 hours.
- Unwrap fudge and cut into small cubes. Let warm up on the counter before cutting if needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.3 g, Cholesterol 9.5 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 43.3 mg, Sugar 7.5 g
MY GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Mix together the peanut butter and marshmallow cream in a bowl; set aside. Lightly grease a square glass dish with butter.
- Stir together the sugar and milk in a saucepan over medium-high heat; stirring occasionally, bring to a boil at 234 degrees F (110 degrees C) and then immediately remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter mixture and the vanilla; pour into the prepared dish and allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.6 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Cholesterol 1.1 mg, Fat 11.1 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 111.1 mg, Sugar 39.9 g
More about "grandmas creamy peanut butter fudge recipes"
A SIMPLE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE FROM GRANDMA
5/5 (1)Total Time 40 minsCategory CandyCalories 233 per serving
- Working quickly, add peanut butter, marshmallow creme, and vanilla to the sugar/milk mixture in the large saucepan. Mix well.
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Category DessertsCalories 117 per serving
- Using a large saucepan combine sugar, butter, and milk and cook over medium-high heat until the mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently with a rubber spatula. Continue stirring and boil for about 5-10 minutes on medium heat or until a candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and marshmallow creme and beat with a rubber spatula until well blended.
- Working quickly, pour 1/2 the mixture into another saucepan (or glass bowl) and add peanut butter to one pan, and chocolate chips to the other. Mix each until well blended.
GRANDMA'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 24 mins
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a 2-quart heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until butter melts. Using a pastry brush dipped in hot water, brush down any sugar crystals on sides of pan. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer registers 235° (soft ball stage). Remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Pour hot syrup over peanut butter mixture in bowl. (Do not scrape sides of pan.) Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Quickly pour into prepared pieplate. Cool completely. Cut candy into pieces.
- Tips: Grandma probably used the stage method to determine her candy's readiness, but a thermometer will give you more consistent results. Be sure to check that your thermometer works accurately and adjust accordingly if it doesn't. For example: if water boils at 212° on your thermometer, your thermometer works accurately. If it boils at 210°, cook this recipe to 233°; if the boiling point on your thermometer is 214°, cook this recipe to 237°. Be sure that the bulb of the candy thermometer is fully submerged in syrup but does not touch bottom of saucepan. Don't beat candy too long; it hardens quickly as it cools. Beating candy in a separate bowl helps prevent the grainy texture that results from accidentally scraping any crystals off sides of pan.
GRANDMA EVELYN'S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 25 minsCategory CandyCalories 343 per serving
TIGER BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - GRANDMA'S THINGS
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE - GRAPES AND SPLENDOR
Servings 64Total Time 1 hr 20 mins
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE FUDGE • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPE | PEANUT ...
GRANDMA’S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE – 247 TASTY RECIPES
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE [VIDEO] | RECIPE ...
GRANDMA'S COUNTRY CREAM POWDERED MILK - ALL INFORMATION ...
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - ALL RECIPES
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPESTY
GRANDMAS PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES
GRANDMA’S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | TASTY RECIPES
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL ...
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE IN 2021 | PEANUT ...
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE // BEST RECIPE ...
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPE | PEANUT ...
GRANDMA'S CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE | RECIPE IN 2021 ...
GRANDMAS FUDGE RECIPES
GRANDMAS CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPES
MILLIONAIRE FUDGE MARSHMALLOW CREME - ALL INFORMATION ...
GRANDMA’S PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE - WHOLEMADE HOMESTEAD
You'll also love