EASY GRILLED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- Place chicken drumsticks into a resealable bag; add olive oil to coat. Add ranch dressing mix, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Close the bag and mix until drumsticks are covered. Let marinate in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken from the bag; discard marinade.
- Cook on the preheated grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted into a drumstick reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the grill and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 199.2 calories, Carbohydrate 3.5 g, Cholesterol 63.9 mg, Fat 11.2 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 592.1 mg
GRILLED THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS
When Mom makes chicken, this is the way we like it prepared. It's juicy, has great barbecue flavor and makes a big batch, so it's perfect for a summer picnic and family reunions. -Brenda Beachy Belvidere, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Pour into two large resealable plastic bags; add equal amounts of chicken to each bag. Seal bags and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight., Drain and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. , Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt. Grill chicken skin side down, covered, over indirect medium heat for 15-20 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°-175°.
Nutrition Facts :
SWEET AND STICKY GRILLED DRUMSTICKS
- Bring wine, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce heat, and simmer until mixture has thickened to the consistency of honey, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Using a sharp knife, make three diagonal slashes through the skin and flesh on both sides of each drumstick (this will help the flavors permeate the meat).
- Preheat grill to medium-low. (If you are using a charcoal grill, coals are ready when you can hold your hand 5 inches above grill for just 7 seconds.)
- Place drumsticks on grill, and brush with sauce.
- Close cover, and grill 4 minutes.
- Flip chicken, and brush with sauce.
- Continue to cook, flipping and brushing with sauce every 4 to 5 minutes, until cooked through, about 20 minutes total.
- Season with salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 572, Fat 12.8, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 118.3, Sodium 1205.3, Carbohydrate 67.8, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 61.2, Protein 30.2
More about "grilled thighs and drumsticks recipes"
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGH AND DRUMSTICK RECIPES - THE SPRUCE …
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
10 BEST CHICKEN THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS RECIPES - YUMMLY
30 GRILLED CHICKEN THIGH RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
RANCH GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
HOW TO GRILL CHICKEN
HOW LONG TO GRILL DRUMSTICK AND CHICKEN THIGHS WITH BONED?
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
GRILLED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - THE GRILLING GUIDE
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - MY EVERYDAY TABLE
EASY GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN DRUMSTICK RECIPE - TASTE AND SEE
SWEET 'N SPICY ASIAN GLAZED GRILLED DRUMSTICKS - SKINNYTASTE
GRILLED THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
BEST DAMN GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS - RECIPETEACHER
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS AND DRUMSTICK - FOOD RECIPES
KICKIN' GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS - CRAVING TASTY
HOW TO GRILL CHICKEN LEGS - SCRAPPY GEEK
HOW TO MAKE GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS + MARINADE RECIPE | TASTE OF …
21 BEST CHICKEN THIGH AND LEG RECIPES - FOOD.COM
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
GRILLED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN LEGS ON THE GRILL - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS AND THIGHS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
GRILLED VINEGAR CHICKEN THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS - ORSON GYGI BLOG
BBQ DRUMSTICKS ON THE GRILL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS & DRUMSTICKS RECIPE - NATURAL GROCERS
JERK MARINADE FOR GRILLED THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS RECIPE
BEST GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS - FIT FOODIE FINDS
GRILLED CHICKEN DRUMSTICK MARINADE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
GRILLED THIGHS AND DRUMSTICKS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook drumsticks on the grill?Pour marinade into a plastic bag or stasher bags and then add your chicken legs to the bag. Mix the chicken legs in the bag a bit so they are all covered with the marinade. Let the drumsticks marinate for at least 20 minutes, or overnight. Grill drumsticks. Take the meat of the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before grilling.
How to cook chicken thighs on the grill?Salt and pepper. Make the marinade: Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, herbs of your choice, paprika, salt and pepper then pour over chicken thighs. Allow to marinade for at least 30 minutes but up to 24 hours covered in the fridge. Grill the thighs: Preheat your grill for 15 minutes, medium to medium-low heat.
What is the best marinade for grilled chicken drumsticks?Mix up marinade for grilled chicken drumsticks. In a small bowl (or right in the ziploc or stasher bags) stir together garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, red pepper flakes. Marinate chicken legs.
How long to marinate chicken thighs and drumsticks?"I marinated chicken thighs and drumsticks for five or six 6 hours... Started marinating when I went home for lunch, and started cooking after I got off work! They turned out very moist and the marinade was perfect."