- Put 2 quarts water in a 1 gallon container. Add the drink mix and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the pineapple juice and lemonade concentrate and stir well. Just before serving, add the ginger ale.
GREEN PUNCH RECIPE
This easy Green Punch Recipe is perfect for just about any occasion... serve it on Christmas as a festive Grinch Punch, serve it on Saint Patrick's Day as a Leprechaun punch, or serve it on Game Day or Graduation for green team colors!
Provided by DIY Thrill
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Keep all ingredients chilled in Refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, combine Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch, Sprite, and Pineapple Juice in large punchbowl and stir well. Serve immediately and Enjoy!
GRANDMA'S GREEN BEANS
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the bacon in a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat and cook until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove the bacon and all but 2 to 3 tablespoons of the bacon grease.
- Add the onion and jalapeño and cook for a minute or two, then add the green beans. Cook until the green beans are bright green, an additional minute. Add the chicken stock, garlic powder and a good pinch of both salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and lightly cover, allowing the some of the steam to escape. Cook until the liquid is evaporated and the beans are starting to soften, but still have a bite, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Transfer the beans to a serving vessel. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the top of the beans, along with the fried onions.
GRANDMA'S TEA PUNCH
Holiday dinners at Grandma & Grandpa's house almost always included this punch. Sometimes she would make an ice ring out of pineapple juice or sometimes punch itself. Everything Grandma made, she made with love for all of us.
Provided by CindiJ
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 25 6 oz servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Dilute the juice/lemonade according to directions. Chill until ready to serve.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- Punch can be made several days ahead and portions frozen in ring to aide in serving without further diluting of the punch.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.1, Fat 0.4, Sodium 12.3, Carbohydrate 64, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 57, Protein 1.9
I found this in a Amish cookbook when my children were in grade school and needed a green punch for a class party. You can sub 7-UP for the gingerale. The time doesn't include the chilling time for punch base or gingerale.
Provided by bullwinkle
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 14 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and chill.
- Just before serving pour punch base into a punch bowl and add the chilled gingerale.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102.3, Fat 0.1, Sodium 16.4, Carbohydrate 26, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 24.3, Protein 0.2
GRANDMA'S FRAPPE PARTY DRINK RECIPE
Grandma's frappe is the perfect holiday drink recipe! You can make this sweet and fizzy frappe recipe in a matter of minutes.
Provided by Kristen Hills
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Scoop the ice cream and sherbet into a large punch bowl.
- Slowly pour in the soda and stir gently. Let mixture sit 5 minutes to melt just a bit.
- Stir again to blend the ice creams together. There will be some ice cream chunks in the drink - but the chunks make it taste even better!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 387 kcal, Carbohydrate 65 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 43 mg, Sodium 133 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 57 g, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "grandmas green punch recipes"
10 BEST GREEN PUNCH RECIPES | YUMMLY
45 OF GRANDMA'S FAVORITE CHURCH RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
GRANDMA'S EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS PUNCH RECIPE
100 OF GRANDMA’S ALL-TIME BEST RECIPES
SIMPLE GREEN PUNCH RECIPE - THE BEARFOOT BAKER
GRANDMA'S GREEN PUNCH RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
- Mix lemon-lime drink mix, sugar, cold water, and pineapple juice in a large bowl until sugar and drink mix have dissolved; refrigerate until cold for about 1 hour.
GRANDMA'S GOLDEN PUNCH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRANDMA'S CHRISTMAS PUNCH - THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
GRANNY'S GREEN BEANS - PEGGY'S PORCH
GRANDMA'S GREEN PUNCH | RECIPE | GREEN PUNCH, GREEN …
BEST PUNCH RECIPES - RECIPES FROM NYT COOKING
GRANDMA’S PUNCH | RECIPE | PUNCH RECIPES, EASY ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ...
GRANDMA'S PUNCH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
GRANDMA'S GREEN PUNCH RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
GRANDMA'S PEACH PUNCH - COOKING WITH CARLEE
GREAT GRANDMA'S PUNCH 2 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
GRANDMA'S PARTY PUNCH - REAL MOM KITCHEN - BEVERAGES
GRANDMA'S SECRET PUNCH - THE PERFECT PUREE OF NAPA VALLEY
HALLOWEEN SPOOKY GROSS GREEN PUNCH RECIPE - MAMA LIKES TO COOK
GREEN PUNCH | COOKING MAMAS
GRANDMA'S CHRISTMAS PUNCH RECIPE IMAGE | BRUNCH DRINKS, …
GRANDMA’S GREEN PUNCH RECIPE - NEWSBREAK
GRANDMA'S WEDDING PUNCH RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
GRANDMA’S PICNIC PUNCH AT TUNE-IN LOUNGE (DRINKS IN DISNEY WORLD)
GRANDMA’S GREEN BEANS - PUG AND TATER'S
GRANDMA'S FROZEN FRUIT PUNCH (VIDEO) - GLUESTICKS BLOG
RECIPE FOR GREEN PUNCH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GREEN PUNCH RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GREEN PUNCH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GREEN PARTY PUNCH (VIRGIN AND NON-VIRGIN RECIPE)
7 BOOZY, GREEN GRINCH PUNCH RECIPES | OUTSIDE THE WINE BOX
GRANDMA'S GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE — BLESS THIS MESS
GREAT GRANDMA'S PUNCH 3 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
EASY GREEN HALLOWEEN PARTY PUNCH: MONSTER JUICE
ST. PATRICK'S DAY GREEN DAIQUIRI PUNCH RECIPE - GRANDMA JUICE
OLD GRAN'S PUNCH COCKTAIL RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love