HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS
Make Homemade Granola Bars with this easy Ina Garten recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, perfect for breakfast or for a quick, high-energy snack.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 12 to 16 bars
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 by 12-inch baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Toss the oatmeal, almonds, and coconut together on a sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned. Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in the wheat germ.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
- Place the butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for a minute, then pour over the toasted oatmeal mixture. Add the dates, apricots, and cranberries and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Wet your fingers and lightly press the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until light golden brown. Cool for at least 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares. Serve at room temperature.
BASE GRANOLA BAR RECIPE
The base recipe for 8 easy homemade granola bar recipes that come together in a snap. Variations include peanut butter chocolate, M&M, Sweet and Salty, and more!
Provided by Melissa Griffiths - Bless this Mess
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment or foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Place the oats and nuts on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly toasted.
- While the oats are toasting, add the honey, butter, and brown sugar to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until the butter melts and the sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Let the mixture bubble, while stirring, for 1 minute and then remove from the heat.
- Place the nuts and oats in a large bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla and salt to the butter mixture. Pour this mixture over the oat and nut mixture and stir to combine. Add any extra ingredients (except for chocolate) and stir to combine. Make sure none of the oats are dry.
- If you are adding chocolate, wait about 15 minutes for the mixture to cool a bit before adding the chocolate and then stirring to combine.
- Place all of the oat mixture in the prepared pan. Use a rubber spatula or the bottom of a greased measuring cup to press the mixture into the pan. Press it in very firmly, this is what makes the bars stick together.
- Chill the granola bars for at least 2 hours. Lift the bars from the pan using the edges of the foil or parchment and place them on a cutting board. Cut into desired shape/sizes and serve.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 10 days. If you are stacking the granola bars place a piece of parchment between the layers to help prevent sticking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230 calories, Sugar 7.9 g, Sodium 38.4 mg, Fat 11.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 26.5 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 7.1 g, Cholesterol 7.6 mg
GRANOLA BARS III
Absolutely delicious! Granola bars with honey, nuts and raisins. These make a great snack!
Provided by IHARVEY
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Snacks Kids Healthy
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper, and spray with vegetable oil spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, brown sugar, raisins, wheat germ, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts. In a smaller bowl, thoroughly blend oil, honey, egg, and vanilla; pour into the flour mixture, and mix by hand until the liquid is evenly distributed. Press evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are golden. Cool completely in pan before turning out onto a cutting board and cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212.1 calories, Carbohydrate 32.2 g, Cholesterol 9.3 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 66 mg, Sugar 18.9 g
3-INGREDIENT GRANOLA BARS
Make and share this 3-Ingredient Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Alyssia Mind Over
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 12 bars, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine peanut butter & honey in saucepan over medium low heat and melt to combine.
- Stir in oats (and other optional ingredients like chocolate chips, dried berries or nuts).
- Press into a pan that is lined with foil and sprayed.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cut block of granola into bars and store in airtight container in fridge for 1 week.
More about "granola bars iii recipes"
THESE ARE THE BEST HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS I’VE EVER HAD
22 HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS YOU NEED TO …
GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY NO-BAKE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
HOW TO MAKE GRANOLA BARS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
GRANOLA BAR RECIPE | HOMEMADE GRANOLA SNACK BARS | NO BAKE OAT …
CRUNCHY BAKED GRANOLA BARS | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
ULTIMATE HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS (+ VIDEO) - FAMILY FOOD ON THE …
GRANOLA BARS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
GRANOLA BARS III - YUM TASTE
GRANOLA & GRANOLA BARS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
10 BEST GRANOLA BARS RECIPES - YUMMLY
GRANOLA BARS RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
BEST ANNA OLSON'S GRANOLA BARS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
10 BEST GRANOLA BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEALTHY GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | EATINGWELL
GRANOLA BAR RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
GRANOLA BARS RECIPE - 6 WAYS - BEAMING BAKER
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE (W/ VIDEO) - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
20+ HOMEMADE GRANOLA AND GRANOLA BAR RECIPES - KITCHEN STORIES
GRANOLA BARS III - DAIRY FREE RECIPES - FOODDIEZ.COM
CHEWY GRANOLA BAR - 3 INGREDIENTS IS ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS …
THE BEST RECIPE FOR GRANOLA BARS - SNACKS - BAKED BY BLAIR
10 MINUTE NO BAKE GRANOLA BARS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
OAT AND HONEY GRANOLA BARS | RICARDO
GRANOLA BARS III RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
HOMEMADE BAKED GRANOLA BARS - INSPIRED TASTE
GRANOLA BARS III | RECIPE | GRANOLA BARS, GRANOLA, NUT GRANOLA
GRANOLA BARS III RECIPE
GRANOLA BARS III
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS: 42 GRANOLA BAR RECIPES WE LOVE
GRANOLA BARS III | RECIPE IN 2022 | GRANOLA BARS, BEST GRANOLA BARS ...
LEFTOVER GRANOLA BARS RECIPE (DAIRY-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, NUT-FREE)
THE ONLY GRANOLA BAR RECIPE YOU’LL EVER NEED
GRANOLA BARS RECIPE, HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS | JENNY CAN COOK
LOW CARB KETO GRANOLA BARS RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
HOMEMADE GRANOLA BARS (COPYCAT NATURE VALLEY GRANOLA BARS)
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love