GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CILANTRO MARINADE
This has become a quick and easy favorite that we frequently make on the grill. Despite the ease of prep, it is bursting with flavor. It is from the Black Dog Tavern's Summer on the Vineyard Cookbook.
Provided by Dr. Jenny
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix together the marinade ingredients in a deep bowl. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat completely. Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
- Marinade for about 1 hour. You can leave the chicken in the marinade longer, but because the mixture is very acidic, the chicken will begin to appear poached.
- Preheat your grill. Cook the chicken over medium hot coals for about 3-5 mins per side.
- Serve and enjoy.
JUICY GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST WITH CILANTRO AND LIME
My husband was craving marinated grilled chicken, and since I was out of our normal marinade, I decided to make one of my own with the fresh herbs from my garden. It turned out to have a light, summery flavor and so juicy! Excellent when served with grilled corn on the cob!
Provided by brenda boyle
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine olive oil, cilantro, parsley, lime juice, garlic salt, and Cajun seasoning in a large bowl. Add chicken breasts and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill chicken on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 10 to 15 minutes. Baste chicken with marinade as it cooks. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1043.8 calories, Carbohydrate 16.4 g, Cholesterol 129.2 mg, Fat 92.2 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 38.4 g, SaturatedFat 15.3 g, Sodium 1453.8 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
CILANTRO GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Lightly coat chicken with oil and sprinkle each evenly on both sides with the salt and pepper. Grill chicken breasts for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until thoroughly cooked; the meat should be solid white throughout and the internal temperature will read 165 degrees F. Remove from grill and immediately top with Cilantro Herb Butter. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve as butter is melting.
- Follow the Scampi Butter recipe, but use only half of the garlic, and replace the parsley with 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro.
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate until ready to use. Use the Scampi "base" to make different flavored butters.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347 calorie, Fat 13 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 0 grams
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS AND CHIPOTLE-CILANTRO CARROTS WITH FETA
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound with meat mallet to 1/2- to 3/4-inch thickness. Place chicken in 11 x 7 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Drizzle with 4 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle with oregano, 2 teaspoons lemon peel, garlic, and pepper. Turn to coat. Cover and let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
- Fill large bowl halfway with ice cubes and water. Cook carrots in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain. Immediately place carrots in bowl of ice water to cool. Drain carrots; pat dry.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Toss carrots, 1 tablespoon oil, and chipotle chiles in large bowl; sprinkle lightly with coarse salt. Place chicken, skin side down, on grill, along with carrots. Grill chicken until cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Grill carrots until tender and grill marks appear, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to cutting board. Transfer carrots to large bowl. Drizzle carrots with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and honey. Add cilantro and remaining 1 teaspoon lemon peel; toss to coat. Season with coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper. Slice chicken on diagonal. Arrange on platter, surround with grilled carrots, and sprinkle with crumbled feta. Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice over and serve.
- Dried, smoked jalapeños in a spicy tomato sauce called adobo; available at some supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and Latin markets.
SPICED GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CILANTRO BUTTER
The spicy heat of the chicken pairs beautifully with the flavorful cilantro butter in this original recipe from Diane Halferty of Corpus Christi, Texas. We added spicy chocolate cinnamon cane sugar to the chicken, which complemented the other spices that are brushed over the chicken before grilling. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Brush over chicken. , Place chicken skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 15 minutes. Turn; grill 20-25 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 165°., Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the butter ingredients. Drizzle over chicken before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 426 calories, Fat 27g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 138mg cholesterol, Sodium 411mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 40g protein.
TIVOLI'S CILANTRO GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST
From Susan Manlin Katzman, a free-lance food writer, St. Louis, MO. She got this recipe in 1987 from Tivoli restaurant which no longer exists. It was their signature dish and it won for best brunch dish in a contest. Two hour marination or more required.
Provided by Oolala
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Put chicken in a glass dish large enough to hold the chicken pieces in a single layer.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, cilantro, salt, cumin, shallots, pepper, cayenne and garlic.
- Pour mixture over the chicken and turn pieces to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours, turning chicken occasionally.
- Remove chicken from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- Boil marinade and then leave at a simmer for use as a baste.
- Place chicken on oiled rack of gas grill over medium-high heat or on charcoal grill 4-6 inches from medium-hot coals.
- Cook, turning once and basting often with the heated marinade, 10-12 minutes, or until chicken is firm, opaque, and light golden brown.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Put 2 tablespoons of salsa on each serving plate and put 1 piece of chicken on top of the salsa and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 621.8, Fat 55.6, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 68.4, Sodium 563.8, Carbohydrate 3.6, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1.3, Protein 27.9
CILANTRO-LIME GRILLED CHICKEN
- Whisk lime juice, cilantro, garlic salt, and black pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken; toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Carbohydrate 4.3 g, Cholesterol 113.6 mg, Fat 9.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 37.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 1925.1 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
More about "grilled cilantro chicken breasts recipes"
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (27)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4Calories 377 per serving
- In a bowl, combine oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, salt, pepper, paprika, and honey for the marinade.
- Grill chicken 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve with a wedge of lime to squeeze over the cooked chicken and garnish with more cilantro if desired.
CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN BREAST (GRILLED OR AIR FRYER)
4.7/5 (12)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, Meal PrepCalories 217 per serving
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH CILANTRO-LIME BUTTER
20-MINUTE BAKED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN BREASTS - AVERIE COOKS
GRILLED CILANTRO CHICKEN - GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
CILANTRO LIME GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE - FOSTER FARMS
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN (JUST 7 INGREDIENTS ... - FOODIECRUSH
EASY GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN BREAST (GRILLED OR AIR FRYER) - THE HOME RECIPE
GRILLED HONEY LIME CILANTRO CHICKEN | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GRILLED SPICY CILANTRO CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED CILANTRO-LIME CHICKEN BREASTS - BBQ & GRILLING
CILANTRO GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH CILANTRO-LIME BUTTER RECIPE
CHIMICHURRI GRILLED CHICKEN - SIMPLY SCRATCH
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEST CILANTRO CITRUS GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN BREAST WITH MANGO AVOCADO SALSA
CILANTRO GRILLED CHICKEN BREAST - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN (THIGHS - THE WOODEN SKILLET
GRILLED LIME CILANTRO CHICKEN (+ EASY MARINADE!) - AVERIE COOKS
CILANTRO LIME GRILLED CHICKEN - CHERISHED BLISS
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN | THE BEST CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN …
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH TOMATO-CILANTRO SALSA
CILANTRO-LEMON GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED HONEY CHILI LIME CILANTRO CHICKEN - EATWELL101
CILANTRO LIME GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
EASY CAST IRON GRILLED CHICKEN WITH CILANTRO LIME SAUCE
CILANTRO GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE – 3 POINTS | LAALOOSH
A&W DELUXE GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH RECIPE - SECRET COPYCAT …
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH CILANTRO BUTTER | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
RECIPES > BARBEQUE > HOW TO MAKE GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH …
GRILLED BUTTERFLIED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH CILANTRO-LIME BUTTER
GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN THIGHS | GIMME DELICIOUS
GRILLED CILANTRO CHICKEN BREASTS - CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
GRILLED CHILE-CILANTRO-LIME CHICKEN - CHICKEN BREAST RECIPES
EASY GRILLED CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
RECIPE: A PLATTER OF GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH FRESH MINT SALSA ...
GRILLED (OR BAKED) CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN - CLEAN PLATE MAMA
You'll also love