ROSEMARY GARLIC GRILLED LAMB CHOPS
A tasty way to prepare economical cuts of lamb chops and steaks! Tenderise and infuse them with flavour with a delicious marinade then grill to perfection on the BBQ (or stove). Marinade for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight (no longer than 24 hours). Update: This is (was!) a tart marinade and following feedback from some readers by email and from a friend, I have tweaked the recipe slightly to take the edge off the vinegar. :) Resounding feedback all round!
Provided by Nagi | RecipeTin Eats
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix Marinade ingredients in a bowl until salt dissolves. Add lamb, mix to coat, then marinate at least 2 hours, preferably overnight, up to 24 hours.
- Brush BBQ bars with oil if required (Note 1) and heat to medium high (or heat 1/2 tbsp oil in skillet on stove on medium high).
- Cook lamb to your taste. I had 4 x 150g/5oz lamb loin chops about 2cm/3/4" thick and 3 minutes on each side = medium. I also cooked smashed garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs for garnish.
- Transfer lamb to plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with sides of choice!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 161 g, Calories 313 kcal, Carbohydrate 0.8 g, Protein 42.3 g, Fat 14.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 349 mg, UnsaturatedFat 10.1 g
LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dry the lamb chops well and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the oil to the pan and heat until shimmering. Lay chops in the pan and cook, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the sides of the lamb registers 125 degrees F, about 4 minutes per side. After cooking the lamb on each side, stand it up on it's edges to brown the sides as well, about 2 minutes more. Reduce the heat if needed so the browned bits remaining in the pan don't burn. Remove chops from the skillet and set aside in a warm place.
- Pour off all but 1 1/2 tablespoons fat from the skillet. Add the garlic and cook, tilting the skillet to keep the garlic submerged in the fat, and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Add the wine and rosemary, stirring up browned bits from the bottom of the pan, and simmer over high heat until syrupy, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the chicken broth and cook until reduced by about half, another 5 to 6 minutes. Remove pan from the heat and briskly whisk in the butter. When the butter has incorporated, whisk in the mustard and heavy cream. Season with additional salt and pepper.
- Serve 2 chops per person with the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 488 calorie, Fat 27 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Protein 48 grams
GRILLED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY LAMB LOIN CHOPS
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, and salt together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add chops and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill chops until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 135 degrees F (57 degrees C), 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.4 calories, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 47.5 mg, Fat 36.9 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 12.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 59.2 mg
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC, OLIVE OIL, FRESH THYME, GRILLED LEMONS
- Whisk together oil, garlic and thyme in a shallow large baking dish. Add the chops and turn to coat. Cover and marinate for 1 to 1 1/2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the chops from the refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling. Heat grill to high and grill the chops for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium doneness. Remove and rest for 2 minutes. Slice into individual chops.
- Brush the cut side of the lemons with the oil and grill, cut side down on high for 1 minute. Turn lemons 45 degrees to make hatch marks and remove.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over the platter of chops. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Garnish with fresh sprigs of oregano and dill. Serve the remaining grilled lemons on the platter with the chops.
GRILLED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS
This simple recipe for grilled lamb chops will tantalize your taste buds. You'll need lamb rib chops, olive oil, fresh rosemary and chopped garlic. Grill lamb until they are done to your liking. Serve with your favorite sides.
Provided by Paula Deen
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper. In a large bowl, stir together the oil, rosemary and garlic. Add lamb chops, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Grill or broil chops to desired doneness. About 6 minutes for rare, 7 minutes for medium- rare. Turn chops so they brown well on all sides.
GRILLED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS
Offer some homemade breadsticks with the lamb: Just cut a French bread baguette lengthwise into quarters; brush with olive oil that has been mixed with fresh herbs. Grill alongside the lamb until golden, about 2 minutes per side. Serve raspberries and cream with cookies for dessert.
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix first 6 ingredients in small bowl. Place lamb chops in single layer in 13x9x2-inch glass dish. Pour marinade over. cover with foil and refrigerate 4 hours, turning lamb chops occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). When coals turn white, drain chips, if using, and scatter over coals. When chips begin to smoke, season lamb with salt and pepper and place on grill. Cover; grill shops to desired doneness, basting often with marinade, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to platter and serve.
GRILLED LEMON AND ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS
- Whisk yogurt, lemon juice, lemon zest, chile paste, garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt, black pepper, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Transfer into a resealable plastic bag. Add the lamb chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove lamb chops from from marinade and scrape off excess. Discard used marinade. Season chops with salt and black pepper. Place on the preheated grill and cook until browned and medium rare on the inside, 3 to 4 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.4 calories, Carbohydrate 4.5 g, Cholesterol 57.2 mg, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 15.3 g, SaturatedFat 5.8 g, Sodium 361.8 mg, Sugar 1.5 g
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS
This is my way of cooking delicious Lamb Chops and the only way I ever do and so easy to do. I've also made them on the stove top and still very good. Company always love them and is a treat as many people don't try to cook it themselves.
Provided by CC G
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine rosemary, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Rub ingredients on both sides of lamb chops.
- Marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill on medium-high heat and sear (approximately 3-4 minutes per side) or to your taste-lamb should be slightly pink in the center.
- Rest for 10 minutes cover with aluminum foil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1010.2, Fat 89.5, SaturatedFat 35.4, Cholesterol 210.9, Sodium 160.8, Carbohydrate 1.6, Fiber 0.2, Protein 46.8
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS
Provided by Jannese
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine the garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper, lemon zest and olive oil in a measuring cup.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, making sure to flip them over to cover them completely. Cover and marinate the chops in the fridge for as little as 1 hour, or as long as overnight.
- Grill the lamb chops on medium heat for 7-10 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 135 degrees F.
- Allow the lamb chops to rest on a plate covered with alumnium foil for 5 minutes before serving.
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY
- Trim any excess fat from the lamb chops. Place them in a single layer in a dish.
- Mix the vinegar, oil, anchovy paste, rosemary and garlic together and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread this mixture over the lamb chops, turning them over in the dish, then turning them back again so both sides become lightly coated with marinade. Cover and allow to marinate at room temperature for one hour.
- Preheat a grill or broiler to very hot.
- Grill or broil the lamb chops as close as possible to the source of heat so they become seared and brown on the outside but still pink in the middle - six to 10 minutes, depending on the heat of the grill. Serve at once, garnished with sprigs of rosemary.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 879, UnsaturatedFat 40 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 81 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 34 grams, SaturatedFat 35 grams, Sodium 556 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram
PAN-GRILLED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS
Protein-rich and easily prepared, this recipe provides a new flavor avenue for the traditional spring lamb entree.
Provided by cannedfood
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat a cast-iron or other heavy skillet on high for 3 to 5 minutes and then spray with a little cooking spray. Dry the chops thoroughly and rub them with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon rosemary, salt and black pepper.
- Cook the chops over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side or to the desired doneness. Remove the chops from the skillet and keep warm on a plate. Reduce heat. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, rosemary and garlic to the skillet. Cook for 1 minute. Stir in beans, tomatoes, salt and black pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes. Top chops and serve from the skillet.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 345; Total fat 22g; Cholesterol 66mg; Sodium 414mg; Carbohydrate 16g; Fiber 5g; Protein 20g Adapted from "Half Scratch Magic" cookbook, published by Clarkson Potter. Printed with permission.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 516.9, Fat 32.6, SaturatedFat 12.2, Cholesterol 70.3, Sodium 282.5, Carbohydrate 32, Fiber 7, Sugar 3.8, Protein 24.7
More about "grilled garlic and rosemary lamb loin chops recipes"
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC, LEMON, WINE AND HERBS
GREEK LAMB LOIN CHOPS (GRILLED) - KEVIN IS COOKING
10 BEST GRILLED LAMB LOIN CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
GARLIC ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
GARLIC & ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS - THE DELICIOUS …
GRILLED HONEY GARLIC PORK CHOPS WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
GRILLED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY LAMB LOIN CHOPS RECIPE
GRILLED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
GRILLED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS - THE JOY-FILLED KITCHEN
TENDER GRILLED LAMB CHOPS - DISCOVER RECIPE
RECIPE FOR ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS | DEPORECIPE.CO
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY MARINATED LAMB CHOPS GRILLED ON THE BARBECUE
MARINATED LAMB CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - PLATINGS
MARINATED GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY
GARLIC, OREGANO & ROSEMARY GRILLED LOIN CHOPS – LAMB TO EWE
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC - DRIZZLE AND DIP
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC AND ROSEMARY | BBQ HABITS
GRILLED ROSEMARY AND GARLIC LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
GRILLED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS - CHEF COLIN ROCHE'S BLOG
GARLIC & ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS | RECIPE - PINTEREST
GRILLED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS - SKINNYTASTE
GRILLED GARLIC AND ROSEMARY LAMB LOIN CHOPS | RECIPE | GRILLED …
GARLIC AND ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE BY CHEF ROHAN …
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MUSTARD, ROSEMARY AND GARLIC
GARLIC ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS - THE LEMON BOWL®
GARLIC & ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS - EATERNALLY FRESH
GRILLED ROSEMARY AND GARLIC MARINATED LAMB CHOPS
ROASTED GARLIC BALSAMIC GLAZED LAMB LOIN CHOPS - KEVIN IS COOKING
LAMB LOIN CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY & GARLIC - PERRY'S PLATE
GARLIC & ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS | RECIPE | GRILLED LAMB …
LAMB CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY GRAVY (LOIN CHOPS, FOREQUARTER, CUTLETS)
MARINATED LAMB CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY & GARLIC - AMERICAN LAMB
GRILLED LAMB LOIN CHOPS (10 MINUTES OF PREP!) - PINCH AND SWIRL
GARLIC & ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE
GARLIC & ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS - DAKOTA FRESH FOOD HUB
GLAZED ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS - GRILLED LAMB CHOP RECIPE
You'll also love