MARINATED GRILLED STEAK
- Trim steak of excess fat. Rub steak with garlic and pepper. Place steak into a glass baking dish and pour vinegar over steak. Marinate steak for 20-30 minutes, turning the steak every 10 minutes. Remove steak from marinade and pat dry with paper towel.
- Grill or broil steak to desired degree of doneness. Pour marinade into a saucepan and simmer over medium high heat until the liquid is syrupy. Add 2 tablespoons cold butter to syrup and swirl to melt butter. Slice steak across the grain in thin slices and serve with balsamic sauce
GRILLED MARINATED STEAK IN BUNS
- In a jar or shaker, combine the oil with the rest of the ingredients (except the rolls) and SHAKE TO MIX WELL. Put the steaks in a baking dish or sealable plastic zip-lock bag and pour the marinade over the steaks. Marinade for from 2 to 24 hours (the longer the better). Grill the steaks over charcoal or gas grill, basting while grilling 5 min per side for medium rare. While the steaks are resting, toast the buttered hot dog rolls on the grill. Slice the steaks very thin on the bias cross grain and fill the rolls. Instead of regular salt, season to taste with onion salt and pepper.
MARINATED GRILLED STEAKS
This recipe is from a local paper, it produces a very tender flavourful steak. Increase the marinade for more than 2 steaks.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add the steaks; turn to coat in the marinade.
- Refrigerate for about 5 hours.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove meat from marinade, discard marinade.
- Grill meat to desired doneness.
- Serve immediately.
MARINATED GRILLED RIBEYE STEAKS
In summer, I love to marinate these steaks overnight, then grill them for family and friends.-Tim Hanchon, Muncie, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-4 servings and about 1-1/4 pounds leftover steak.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a shallow dish, combine the soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the steaks and turn to coat; cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight., Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). May be frozen for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts :
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE
- Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.5 calories, Carbohydrate 7.8 g, Fat 13.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.9 g, Sodium 1135.4 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
JUICY MARINATED FLANK STEAK
A great tasting steak with homemade marinade from Taste of Home magazine. Wonderful served on soft Kaiser rolls or submarine buns with some grilled onions, green peppers, or mushrooms on the side. Also makes good 'cheese steak' sandwiches by adding some fried onions on top and grated cheese to melt when serving. I usually serve this steak with Recipe #124798 (no mayonnaise) and cole slaw or a green salad for a great barbecue dinner. Have also served it with Debber's Recipe #217754 which is a great potato salad too.
Provided by foodtvfan
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place flank steak in an 11 inch x 7 inch x 2 inch glass dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning once or twice. Remove meat; discard marinade.
- Grill over hot coals until meat reaches desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-well.
- Slice into thin strips across the grain to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.9, Fat 12.3, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 91.8, Sodium 129.9, Carbohydrate 2.3, Sugar 1.9, Protein 31.4
GRILLED STEAKS WITH MARINATED TOMATOES
The flavor of the tomatoes improves after they marinate overnight. I could eat them all by themselves! Our family likes these steaks best served with cheesy potatoes or glazed green beans.-Anna Davis, Half Way, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 11 ingredients until blended. Place tomatoes in a 13x9-in. dish; pour beer mixture over top. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. , Meanwhile, mix rub seasonings; rub over steaks. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting each steak into thirds., Place steaks on a platter. Top with tomatoes; drizzle with any remaining beer mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 321 calories, Fat 17g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 61mg cholesterol, Sodium 962mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
MARINATED GRILLED FLANK STEAK
- Combine flank steak, horseradish, olive oil, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, garlic, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place steak on the hot grill. Sear until both sides are browned and center is firm and juicy, 5 to 6 minutes per side, making sure not to overcook. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C) for medium-rare. Let rest 5 minutes; slice thinly at an angle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 164.5 calories, Carbohydrate 2.8 g, Cholesterol 30.6 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 475.5 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
More about "grilled marinated steak in buns recipes"
10 BEST STEAK MARINADES GRILLING RECIPES - YUMMLY
TENDER AND DELICIOUS GRILLED MARINATED STEAK - THIS LIL PIGLET
4.5/5 (28)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory TipsCalories 777 per serving
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, soy sauce, steak spice, and garlic. Pour the marinade into the bag with the steaks, making sure to move the liquid around to cover all of the meat. Place steaks in the fridge and marinate for at least one hour and up to eight (I've also done overnight marinating with excellent results).
- Remove the steaks from the fridge one hour before grilling. Heat the grill on high a few minutes to get it nice and hot. Turn it down to medium and place the steaks on.
- For medium rare steaks that are about 3/4 of an inch thick, grill for 5 minutes without touching or flipping over. Turn the steaks over after 5 minutes and grill for an additional 5 minutes. See note.
BALSAMIC GLAZED STEAK ROLLS - THE DARING GOURMET
EASY STEAK MARINADE FOR PERFECTLY GRILLED STEAK EVERY TIME.
GRILLED MARINATED STEAK IN BUNS BEST RECIPES
MARINADE FOR STEAK USING COKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
GARLIC BUTTER GRILLED STEAK & SHRIMP - CAFE DELITES
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE - THE COUNTRY COOK
GRILLED STEAK MARINADE WITH PRINTABLE GUIDE TO GRILLING STEAK
THE ULTIMATE GRILLED MARINATED STEAK
AMAZING GRILLED STEAK SANDWICH RECIPE | TASTEOFBBQ.COM
THE BEST GRILLED STEAK SANDWICH - CERTIFIED ANGUS BEEF
GRILLED MARINATED PORK STEAKS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
GRILLED FLANK STEAK (WITH MARINADE) - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
STEAK MARINATED - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SIMPLE MARINATED GRILLED STEAK TIPS - FEEDING THE FRASERS
THE BEST STEAK MARINADE - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GRILLED MARINATED FAMILY STEAK RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
MARINATED GRILLED FLANK STEAK - THE SEASONED MOM
MARINATED GRILLED STEAK RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
PORK STEAK MARINADE FOR GRILLING - LOVESTEAKCLUB.COM
GARLIC STEAK MARINADE - SO EASY! - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GRILLED MARINATED STEAK RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
GRILLED STEAK SANDWICH (WITH VIDEO) - HOW TO FEED A LOON
GRILLED MARINATED FLANK STEAK | RECIPE - PINTEREST.CA
BEST STEAK MARINADE FOR GRILLED RIBEYE STEAKS - WORKS ON ALL STEAKS
INDOOR GRILLED GUINNESS-MARINATED STEAK SANDWICH RECIPE
THE BEST GRILLED STEAK MARINADE – JAMIE COOKS IT UP
THE BEST EVER STEAK MARINADE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
GRILLED STEAK SANDWICH - SPEND WITH PENNIES
GRILLED TUNA STEAK RECIPE BOBBY FLAY - VERMONTACO
MARINATED BURGERS RECIPE - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
MARINATED STEAK IN OVEN RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
STEAK MARINADE FOR GRILLING (STEAK MARINADE RECIPE) - A FARMGIRL'S …
GRILLED STEAK TIPS - THE SEASONED MOM
GRILLED MARINATED FLANK STEAK RECIPE : DOWNLOAD COOKING …
EASY STEAK MARINADE FOR GRILLING - FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
PORK STEAK - GRILLED - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SPICY FLANK STEAK MARINADE - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love