BBQ PORK CHOPS
Barbecue pork chops, a grilling staple for all outdoor chefs, is delicious recipe when cooked properly.
Provided by Tom
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Prepare the grill for high direct heat, preheating until it is ready. Oil the grates.
- Trim off excess fat and salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Add to grill over direct high heat with lid closed. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn pork chops over and continue grilling, lid closed, for another 1 minute.
- Reduce grill to medium low with a gas grill or move chops to a cooler portion of the charcoal grill.
- Brush a liberal amount of barbecue sauce on the chop and flip. Brush barbecue sauce on the upward side as well, so that all sides have been sauced.
- Cook for another 1 minute or until the internal temperature of the chop is 145° F.
- Remove from grill and let rest for about 5 minutes.
ULTRA JUICY GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS
30-minute, super tender, tasty, savory grilled pork chops with easy homemade BBQ sauce. Finger-licking-good and amazingly juicy, prepare for these pork chops to become your go-to for all the cookouts.
Provided by Tiffany
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine all ingredients for the bbq sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring throughout. Reduce from heat and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium and oil the grates.
- Season pork chops generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place pork chops on the grill, cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn over and brush bbq sauce all over the tops and sides of the pork chops. Cook another 5-7 minutes, then turn and brush bbq sauce all over the tops and sides again.
- Cook 5-7 minutes longer until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F or there is no longer any pink in the center. Allow to rest on a plate or cutting board - covered - for at least 5 minutes before serving - this is KEY to keeping the pork chops nice and juicy.
- Serve with remaining bbq sauce. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 kcal, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 20 g, Fat 6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 746 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 33 g, ServingSize 1 serving
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH CLASSIC BARBECUE SAUCE
- Make the barbecue sause:
- heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic until soft and lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Grate the zest from the lemon and squeeze the juice. Add the lemon zest, half the lemon juice, the sugar, vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and chili powder to the onion and simmer gently, 5 minutes. Taste, adjust the seasoning and let cool.
- Light the grill. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and brush with the cooled barbecue sauce. Grill them, basting often, 5-7 minutes. Turn over and continue grilling and basting until the chops are done, 5-7 minutes longer.
BEST GRILLED PORK CHOPS
- Mix water, soy sauce, vegetable oil, lemon pepper seasoning, and minced garlic in a deep bowl; add pork chops and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 379.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.1 g, Cholesterol 124 mg, Fat 22 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 40.7 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, Sodium 1254.4 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
OVEN-BARBECUED PORK CHOPS
My mother has fixed this recipe for years and now I prepare it for my family. The chops are delicious with scalloped potatoes and home-baked bread. -Teresa King, Whittier, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place chops, overlapping slightly if necessary, in a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40 minutes, turning chops halfway through cooking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 calories, Fat 18g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 111mg cholesterol, Sodium 491mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 36g protein.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH SMOKIN' SAUCE
Growing up, my husband always had pork chops that were were pan-fried or baked, but he knew they could be better. So he combined his love of grilling with the desire to create his own signature sauce, and the result was this recipe. -Vicky Drnek, Rome, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a small saucepan, mix first nine ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/4 cup sauce for serving., Using a mortar and pestle or spice grinder, crush seasonings with brown sugar. Rub mixture over chops., Place chops on an oiled grill over medium heat. Grill, covered, until a thermometer reads 145°, 5-6 minutes per side, brushing top with remaining sauce after turning. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts :
BARBECUED PORK CHOPS
- Place pork chops in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Top each chop with onion slice and sprinkle with garlic. Pour barbecue sauce over chops.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 5 to 6 hours.
- About 5 minutes before serving, remove pork from cooker; place on serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- Mix water and cornstarch in 2-cup glass measuring cup or small microwavable bowl until smooth. Pour 1 cup of the juices from cooker into cornstarch mixture; mix well. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Serve sauce with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 510 mg
BARBECUED PORK-SHOULDER CHOPS
Garlic and sage, rubbed into the pork ahead of time,impart an earthy, aromatic flavor. The meat is thenmoistened by a beer marinade. The pork chops arebasted on the grill with a thick, tangy tomato-basedsauce -- the signature of a Saint Louis-style barbecue -- resulting in a smoky taste and almost-candied edges.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Rub pork-shoulder chops with garlic, sage, and coarse salt, and combine in a largedish. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours or up toovernight. One hour before grilling, pour lager over pork; let stand.
- Preheat grill to high. Grill pork chops for7 minutes. Flip, brush grilled sides with barbecue sauce, and grillfor 8 minutes. Flip, brush opposite sides withsauce, and grill for 2 minutes more. Flip, and grilluntil sauce caramelizes, 2 to 3 minutes.
BBQ PORK CHOPS RECIPE
Serve this BBQ Pork Chops Recipe at your next party to impress the crowd. This BBQ Pork Chops Recipe is marinated in a brine & brushed with BBQ sauce.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix water, 2 Tbsp. sugar and salt until sugar and salt are dissolved. Pour over chops in resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; turn to evenly coat chops with brine. Refrigerate 1 hour. Meanwhile, mix remaining sugar and seasonings.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chops from brine; discard bag and brine. Coat chops evenly with seasoning mixture.
- Grill 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (145ºF), brushing with barbecue sauce for the last few minutes. Remove from grill. Let stand 3 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 770 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Fiber 0.8448 g, Sugar 14 g, Protein 21 g
More about "grilled pork chops with classic barbecue sauce recipes"
GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS - THE SEASONED MOM
Cuisine American, SouthernTotal Time 20 minsCategory DinnerCalories 331 per serving
- Pat the meat dry. Rub each chop with olive oil and sprinkle with BBQ rub, to taste (I use about 1 teaspoon of olive oil and ½ teaspoon of rub on each side of each pork chop).
- Heat coals, gas grill, or grill pan to medium-high heat. Brush grates with oil to prevent sticking. Place meat on the grill and cook for about 5-6 minutes per side (for thick boneless chops) or refer to the cooking time chart above for other cuts. The pork is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 145° F. Baste with Red Gold Redneck Riviera 1776 Original BBQ Sauce during the final 3 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with additional sauce on the side.
GRILLED PORK CHOPS BBQ SAUCE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH BLUEBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE OUTDOOR RECIPES ...
OUR 51 BEST GRILLED PORK CHOP RECIPES (PLUS RIBS, PORK SHOULDER, …
GRILLED PORK CHOPS - SLENDER KITCHEN
BBQ SAUCE PORK CHOPS - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK CHOPS WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
GRILLED PORK CHOPS ♨️ BBQ & GRILL RECIPES
GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GRILLED PORK CHOPS - CULINARY HILL
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH HOMEMADE SWEET RUB - HEY GRILL …
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH BBQ SAUCE - ZIMBOKITCHEN
MARINATED GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY OVEN-BARBECUED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST DAMN GRILLED PORK CHOPS - RECIPE TEACHER
GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS WITH SESAME SPROUTS SLAW RECIPE
EASY GRILLED PORK CHOPS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
10 BEST BARBECUE PORK CHOPS CROCK POT RECIPES | YUMMLY
JUICY GRILLED PORK CHOPS (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH ORANGE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
BBQ & GRILLED PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BBQ PORK CHOPS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
GRILLED PORK CHOPS RECIPE (W/QUICK EASY MARINADE) - DINNER, THEN …
GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS - EATS BY THE BEACH
GRILLED SWEET AND TANGY BBQ PORK CHOPS - OUT GRILLING
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH WINE BROWN BUTTER SAUCE - VINDULGE
THE OPEN SOURCE COOKBOOK - ULTRA JUICY GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS
BAKED BBQ PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES | CLASSIC BAKES
7 TASTY GRILLED PORK CHOP RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
GRILLED PORK CHOPS (HOW TO GRILL JUICY PORK CHOPS)
JUICY GRILLED BBQ PORK CHOPS | BRINED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
GRILLED PORK CHOPS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
GRILLED RANCH PORK CHOPS - GIMME SOME GRILLING
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH ALABAMA WHITE SAUCE - SAPORITO KITCHEN
BBQ RECIPES - SAUCES, CHICKEN, KOREAN | TASTE OF HOME
THE BEST GRILLED PORK CHOPS - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH BLUEBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE FRUIT RECIPE
You'll also love