GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD - DOWN HOME W/ THE NEELYS
Make and share this Grilled Vegetable Salad - Down Home W/ the Neelys recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Cristina Barry
Yield 3 , 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the vegetables, turning occasionally, until charred and tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove to a platter. Sprinkle with basil and feta.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle over vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.9, Fat 40.2, SaturatedFat 10.2, Cholesterol 33.8, Sodium 443.4, Carbohydrate 19.2, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 8.5, Protein 9.7
NEELY'S BBQ PASTA SALAD
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 24
- Bring 4 quarts water to boil, in large pot, over high heat. Salt the water, add the pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander and allow to cool, then transfer to large bowl.
- In another large bowl, mix together vinegar, hot sauce, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise and BBQ sauce. Add chopped vegetables and toss to coat. Pour BBQ dressing over pasta and mix well. Place the pork on top and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then garnish with parsley.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour 15 minutes.
GRILLED VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD
This is a sensational pasta salad that can be created in just 35 minutes. You can cut back on the oil by finely chopping the peppers and onion to create a light sauce with their natural juices.
Provided by Chef mariajane
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat barbecue to medium high. Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with a drizzle of olive oil to prevent from sticking to each other. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, slice the onion into thick wedges and thread onto skewer, then brush with 1 teaspoons olive oil.
- In a bowl, toss the yellow pepper and asparagus with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Season the vegetables with 1/4 teaspoons each of the salt and pepper. Grill the yellow pepper and onion skewer until tender and charred, approximately 12 minutes. Grill the asparagus until lightly charred and tender-crisp, 4-8 minutes.
- Remove vegetables, let cool slightly. Finely chop the grilled pepper and onion. Chop asparagus into 1-inch pieces and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the remaining olive oil, salt and pepper as well as the vinegar and garlic paste and mustard. Mix in the onion, yellow pepper, asparagus, tomatoes, cheese, pasta and basil, coating all ingredients. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary.
- Serve garnished with addition basil leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327.9, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 1.6, Sodium 330.7, Carbohydrate 48.2, Fiber 5.7, Sugar 5.7, Protein 10.5
GRILLED VEGETABLE PESTO SANDWICHES
Grilling isn't just the pastime of meat eaters! Ask my vegetarian family members who love these wholesome sammies slathered with prepared pesto and stacked with char-kissed summer produce. -Tanya Mehta, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Slice zucchini and summer squash lengthwise into 1/4-in.-thick slices. Place in a large bowl with red pepper, onion, oil, paprika, garlic powder, vinegar, salt and pepper; toss to coat. , Grill vegetables on an oiled rack, covered, over medium heat, until crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm. Spread softened butter over cut sides of rolls. Grill rolls, cut side down, over medium heat until toasted, 30-60 seconds., To assemble, spread pesto over roll bottoms. Layer with zucchini, squash, red pepper and onion. Top with cheese. Grill, covered, until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat; top with salad mix and basil. Replace roll top. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 748 calories, Fat 37g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 58mg cholesterol, Sodium 1476mg sodium, Carbohydrate 91g carbohydrate (15g sugars, Fiber 9g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
More about "grilled vegetable salad down home w the neelys recipes"
10 BEST NEELYS RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD WITH SMOKED PAPRIKA VINAIGRETTE
OUR 20 MOST POPULAR GRILLED VEGETABLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
INCREDIBLE BBQ GRILLED VEGETABLES - MARINATED!
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD - PROUD ITALIAN COOK
ASPARAGUS ON THE BBQ GRILL BEST RECIPES
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD DOWN HOME W THE NEELYS RECIPE
DOWN HOME WITH THE NEELYS RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
GRILLED VEGETABLE QUINOA SALAD - CANADIAN LIVING
15 GRILLED VEGETABLE SALADS EVEN PICKY EATERS WILL LOVE
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD WITH FETA AND BALSAMIC
DELICIOUS GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD - THE WOODEN SKILLET
18 GORGEOUS GRILLED SALAD RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
GRILLED VEGETABLES - DINNER AT THE ZOO
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD - SOBEYS INC.
MARINATED & GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD SIDE DISH RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
GRILLED VEGETABLE AND GARLIC SALAD | RICARDO
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPE - TODAY.COM
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD FROM A BBQ LEGEND: TRY THE RECIPE
CULINARY WANNABE: NEELYS GRILLED CAESAR SALAD
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD - LOVE & GOOD STUFF
RECIPES FOR A BACKYARD BARBECUE - GRILLING | EPICURIOUS.COM
DOWN HOME WITH THE NEELYS - EPISODES - IMDB
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
DOWN HOME WITH THE NEELYS - FOOD NETWORK
86 DOWN HOME WITH THE NEELYS RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
THE BEST GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPE • MY POCKET KITCHEN
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD WITH LEMON BASIL VINAIGRETTE | PWWB
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPE THE NEELYS FOOD NETWORK
GRILLED POTATO SALAD RECIPE | THE NEELYS | FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST GRILLED VEGETABLES - HOME - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
THIS DOWN HOME WITH THE NEELYS' RECIPE STANDS ABOVE THE REST
DOWN HOME WITH NEELYS GRILLED CORN SALAD RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
PAT NEELY FACEBOOK BEST RECIPES
GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD - KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love