SPANISH HAM AND MANCHEGO PASTA SALAD
Bring on the Spain with this pasta salad with ham, manchego and smoked paprika.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, smoked paprika, garlic, 3/4 cup of the manchego, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool; add to the bowl with the dressing.
- Add the ham, parsley and red peppers to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining 1/4 cup manchego and sprinkle with smoked paprika. The pasta salad is best if served right away.
- Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
ITALIAN HAM AND PASTA SALAD
Bow-tie pasta is the start of a hearty salad with broccoli, ham and bell pepper in an Italian dressing that you make from scratch.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cook broccoli and pasta separately as directed on packages; drain. Rinse pasta with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well blended. Add broccoli, pasta and all remaining salad ingredients to dressing; toss gently to mix. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1210 mg
30-MINUTE HAM AND PASTA SALAD
Turn leftover ham into the main attraction, with plenty of fresh veggies and yummy pasta tossed with ranch dressing.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding peas during last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time. Rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix ham, celery, bell pepper, pickle relish and cheese. In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Add pasta and peas to salad; stir gently to mix. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 600, Carbohydrate 40 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 4 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 1470 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
HAM PASTA SALAD
I "invented" this salad as I went along...it's a combination of various pasta salad recipes I'd seen. It can be served as a side dish, of course. In summer, however, my husband doesn't care for hot meals, so I make it as a main dish. We're recent city transplants with two young children, ages 6 and 3.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, toss macaroni with ham, green pepper, tomato and onion. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Parmesan cheese, milk and salt. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate. , Sprinkle with additional Parmesan before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366 calories, Fat 20g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 35mg cholesterol, Sodium 865mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
AWESOME HAM PASTA SALAD
I never seem to make enough of this salad. When people see the recipe, they look at me as if I am a little odd...but when they eat it they can't seem to stop! This recipe is great for kids and adults alike. The garlic is optional. Also, to lighten up the salad, substitute light mayonnaise, light sour cream, and turkey ham.
Provided by Karena
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together the drained pasta, ham, peppers, onion, pickles and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, beef bouillon granules, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and 1/2 cup of reserved pickle juice. Fold into the salad and toss gently until evenly coated. Chill overnight to allow the flavors to blend. Serve near room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 696.6 calories, Carbohydrate 44.9 g, Cholesterol 64.8 mg, Fat 48.2 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 21.3 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 1746.7 mg, Sugar 11.3 g
FRESH SUMMERTIME BOW-TIE HAM SALAD
I made up this recipe while trying to figure out a summer pasta salad to go with our kabobs that we were grilling. I threw in a little of this and a little of that and the family went nuts! To make this healthier, use fat-free mayonnaise and wheat pasta.
Provided by AbbiCarp
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Toss ham chunks, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, green onions, garlic, black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Stir drained bow-tie pasta and mayonnaise into the ham mixture.
- Sprinkle cilantro and Romano cheese over the pasta mixture; stir to combine.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 710.7 calories, Carbohydrate 50.3 g, Cholesterol 55.2 mg, Fat 46.8 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 22.4 g, SaturatedFat 10.2 g, Sodium 1351.9 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
PASTA PRIMAVERA WITH SMOKY HAM
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water 7 minutes. Add asparagus and cook 3 minutes. Add asparagus and cook 3 minutes. Add bell pepper. Boil until pasta and asparagus are just tender but still firm to bite and bell pepper strips are slightly softened, about 30 seconds longer. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, stir ham in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Add cream. chicken broth and mustard and boil sauce 2 minutes, stirring up and browned bits.
- Add pasta mixture to skillet. Toss until sauce coats pasta mixture, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
More about "ham and bell pepper pasta salad recipes"
CREAMY HAM AND RED BELL PEPPER PASTA FROM LANA'S …
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 35 minsCategory PastaCalories 635 per serving
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add the spaghetti and a tablespoon of salt. Cook the pasta for the length of time indicated on the package.
- While the pasta cooks proceed with the creamy ham and red pepper sauce. In a large, deep sided skillet melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Add the onion, red bell pepper, and garlic. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion has softened and is translucent - about 6 to 7 minutes.
CREAMY HAM AND CHEDDAR PASTA SALAD - SUGAR DISH ME
BELL PEPPER PASTA SALAD - JULIA'S CUISINE
SOUTHERN STYLE HAM PASTA SALAD - BOWL ME OVER
5 INGREDIENT HAM PASTA SALAD ⋆ NELLIEBELLIE
HAM AND CHEESE PASTA SALAD - WITH A BLAST
PASTA WITH HAM AND BELL PEPPERS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER …
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
HAM PASTA SALAD - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, Salad, Side DishCalories 493 per serving
BELL PEPPER PASTA SALAD - THIS WIFE COOKS™
MACARONI HAM PASTA SALAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
HAWAIIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPE - SAVORING THE GOOD®
BROCCOLI, HAM & PASTA SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - THE COZY COOK
MACARONI SALAD - BUDGET BYTES
MACARONI SALAD A LA KNORR - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HAM & PINEAPPLE PASTA SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HAM AND PASTA SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HAM AND BELL PEPPER BREAKFAST SKILLET – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
EASY PASTA SALAD WITH HAM - HEALTHIER DISHES
A BETTER MACARONI SALAD - ONCE UPON A CHEF
THE BEST PASTA SALAD RECIPES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HAM AND PEPPER SALAD RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
HAM AND CHEESE PASTA SALAD RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
HEALTHY CREAMY PASTA SALAD WITH HAM & PEAS
HAM AND PEPPER PASTA SALAD - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HAM AND PINEAPPLE PASTA SALAD STORY - COOK CLEAN REPEAT
HAM AND BELL PEPPER PASTA SALAD | RECIPE | SUMMER PASTA SALAD …
PASTA SALAD WITH MAYONNAISE AND BELL PEPPER RECIPES
HAM AND CHEESE PASTA SALAD RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CLASSIC MACARONI SALAD RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
CREAMY HAM PASTA SALAD RECIPE - EYES CLOSED COOKING
HAM PASTA SALAD RECIPE | YUMMLY
MEXICAN HAM PASTA SALAD - BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
HAM PASTA SALAD (ONE BOWL) | ONE POT RECIPES
CLASSIC ITALIAN PASTA SALAD - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
47 EASY AND TASTY HAM AND PASTA SALAD RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
HAM AND BELL PEPPER PASTA SALAD – RECIPES NETWORK
Pasta Salad5K views-02:27
MACARONI HAM SALAD | Cold Macaroni Salad Recipe | Ensalada De Coditos55K views-03:52
Krakus Ham Pasta Salad191 views-03:01
Pasta Salad With Roasted Peppers | Big Little Recipes4.6K views-02:11
Macaroni Salad With Smoked Ham - Ohhlala Café ♥1.1M views-04:30
Bring This Delicious MACARONI AND HAM COLD SALAD to Your Next Gathering!24K views-04:44
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pasta salad with ham and cheese?Combine the ham, cooked pasta, cheese, green onion, bell pepper, celery, and peas in a large bowl. Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, dill, salt, and pepper in a separate bowl. Pour the salad dressing over the pasta mixture. Stir gently to coat.
How to cook Ham and red pepper pasta?While the pasta cooks proceed with the creamy ham and red pepper sauce. In a large, deep sided skillet melt the butter over medium high heat. Add the onion, red bell pepper, and garlic. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion has softened and is translucent – about 6 to 7 minutes.
How do you make Ham and red bell pepper sauce?While the pasta cooks, go ahead with making the creamy ham and red bell pepper sauce. In a large, deep sided skillet melt the butter over medium high heat. Add the onion, red bell pepper, and garlic. Cover and cook, stirring frequently, until the onion has softened and is translucent – about 6 to 7 minutes. Add the cubed ham to the pan.
How to Cook Pasta with peas and Ham?Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, adding peas during last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking time. Rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix ham, celery, bell pepper, pickle relish and cheese.