HAM & EGG SALAD
This protein-packed breakfast requires no cooking, takes only minutes to make, and is an egg-cellent make-ahead morning meal. Store in the fridge and spread on whole wheat toast and scooped-out bagels or place in lettuce wraps. Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning if you like.
Provided by Rachael Ray Every Day
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Halve the hard-boiled eggs and remove the yolks to a bowl. Coarsely chop the egg whites and set aside.
- To the bowl with the egg yolks, add the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Using a fork, smash the mixture until smooth. Add the reserved chopped egg whites, ham, shallot, and celery. Toss to combine. If you like a creamier texture, add more mayonnaise.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194.5 calories, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Cholesterol 235.5 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 12.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 631.9 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
HAM AND EGG TEA SANDWICHES
- For the egg salad: Start by hard boiling your eggs. Put your eggs in cold water in a medium saucepan, place on the stove, and bring to a boil. Turn the stove off, cover the saucepan with a lid, and after 15 minutes run them under cold water. Peel the shells from the eggs (reserve 2 whole eggs for Round 2 Recipe Nicoise Salad with Lemon Garlic Vinaigrette) and chop.
- In another bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, paprika, dill, and salt and pepper. Add the chopped eggs and gently toss.
- For the ham salad: In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, onion, salt, pepper, and parsley. Add the celery and half the ham (reserve remaining half for Online Round 2 Recipe Ham and Cheese Breakfast Burrito) and toss to coat. Set aside.
- For the sandwiches: Cut off the crusts from the wheat and white bread. On a clean surface, place 1 slice white bread down and top with half the egg salad. Top that with 1 slice wheat bread and spread half the ham salad on top. Top with 1 slice white bread. Slice crosswise into triangles. Repeat, alternating the white and wheat bread as the beginning slice, until you have made 4 sandwiches.
HAM AND EGG SALAD SANDWICHES
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except lettuce and bread.
- Place lettuce leaf on 4 of the bread slices. Spoon egg mixture onto lettuce. Top with remaining bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Carbohydrate 29 g, Cholesterol 180 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 4 g, Protein 15 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 840 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
PARTY HAM & EGG SALAD SANDWICHES
A fun twist on ham and eggs! I loved both these spreads. The egg salad is creamy and the ham salad has a touch of crunchiness thanks to the celery. The presentation is lovely too thanks to the two different breads. These would be great served at a luncheon or as an appetizer at a holiday party.
Provided by Joyce Harrison
Categories Other Main Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 1. HAM SALAD: Drain liquid from canned ham, and place into bowl. Separate, and smash with a fork.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients, increasing or decreasing mayonnaise to achieve a smooth spreading consistency while remaining stiff enough to not "run".
- 3. Refrigerate several hours or overnight to allow the flavors to blend!!!
- 4. EGG SALAD: Cook eggs with a pinch of salt to hard boiled stage.
- 5. Immediately drain hot water, crack eggs, and place in cold water. They should immediately peel with ease.
- 6. Using a hand grater, grate the eggs into a bowl, and add remaining ingredients, increasing or decreasing mayonnaise, as necessary to achieve a smooth spreading consistency while remaining stiff enough to not "run".
- 7. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- 8. ASSEMBLE SANDWICHES: Remove the crusts from the bread.
- 9. Spread a thin layer of ham mixture on one slice of bread, and top the ham with a thin layer of egg mixture.
- 10. Place another slice of bread on top, lay flat on cutting board, and with an electric knife, diagonally slice the sandwich.
- 11. Make half the sandwiches with whole wheat bread and half with white bread, attractively place on platter, and garnish!!!! THE PERFECT PARTY SANDWICH ... that EVERYONE LOVES!!!!
HAM AND EGG SALAD
Great egg salad with a little something extra. Delicious for regular sandwiches and also finger sandwiches, or on large sturdy crackers (like the Swedish rye crisps). This recipe would be delicious using a great Southern U.S. ham.
Provided by PanNan
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
GRILLED HAM AND EGG SALAD SANDWICHES
An aunt shared this wonderful recipe with me years ago when I was looking for some low-budget meals. The hearty ham and toasted bread make it a deliciously different kind of egg salad sandwich. -Beverly Stiger, Wolf Creek, Montana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Combine eggs, ham, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper; spread on six slices of bread. Top with remaining bread and set aside. In a bowl, whisk batter ingredients until well blended., Heat about 1/2 in. of oil in a large deep skillet. Dip sandwiches into batter. Fry in hot oil for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "ham and egg salad sandwiches recipes"
HAM SALAD SANDWICHES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
4.8/5 Ratings 12Reviews 12Total Time 10 mins
HAM AND EGG SALAD FINGER SANDWICHES - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
Author Nancy Meeks
HAM AND EGG SALAD - EAT WELL ON A BUDGET WITH EASY RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory Main CoursePublished 2021-03-24
HAM AND SWISS TEA SANDWICHES | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR …
HOW TO MAKE BOILED EGGS AND HAM AND EGG SALAD …
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 413 per serving
HAM AND DEVILED EGG BREAKFAST SANDWICHES RECIPE - JUSTIN ...
Servings 4Total Time 30 mins
- In a saucepan, cover the eggs with water and bring to a boil. Simmer over moderately high heat for 8 minutes. Drain and cool the eggs slightly under cold running water. Peel the eggs and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the mustard, hot sauce, paprika and 1 tablespoon of the pickle brine. Fold in the chopped eggs, pickles and scallion and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, toss the frisée with the olive oil and the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of pickle brine. Season the frisée with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a large cast-iron skillet. Fry the ham slices, turning once, until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Lay the ham slices on the muffin bottoms and top with the egg salad and frisée. Close the sandwiches and serve.
HAM AND EGG SALAD - PLAIN CHICKEN
5/5 (1)Category Breakfast, Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- To cook the eggs: Place the eggs in a single layer in a heavy saucepan and cover with cold water by at least one inch. Add a teaspoon of salt. Leaving the pot uncovered, turn the heat to high. As soon as the water comes to a boil, turn off the heat and cover. After 10 minutes, remove the cover and run cold water over eggs for 1 minute. To peel, gently tap each egg against the counter, turning to make a crackle pattern. Start peeling at the broad end, where there is an air pocket.
RECIPES - HAM AND EGG SALAD SANDWICH - APPLEGATE
Servings 4Total Time 15 minsCategory Sandwich
- Combine the eggs, celery, onions, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl and stir together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg salad evenly among 4 slices of toasted bread. Top each sandwich with 1 slice of ham, 1 lettuce leaf and the remaining toasted bread.
HAM AND EGG SALAD SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (10)Total Time 35 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 419 per serving
DEEP SOUTH DISH: SOUTHERN HAM AND EGG SALAD
Servings 4Total Time 1 hr 10 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
HAM SALAD SANDWICH - NOSHING WITH THE NOLANDS
4.8/5 (4)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
HAM AND EGG SALAD TOASTED SANDWICH RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
Servings 4Total Time 10 minsCholesterol 277.36 mgCalories 408 per serving
54 BEST SANDWICHES- HAM SALAD, CHICKEN SALAD, EGG SALAD ...
HAM AND EGG SALAD CLUB SANDWICH RECIPES
SALAD SANDWICH RECIPES - CHICKEN, EGG,TUNA AND HAM
40 HAM SALAD RECIPES IDEAS | HAM SALAD, HAM SALAD RECIPES ...
EASY HAM AND EGG SALAD SANDWICH RECIPE - YOUTUBE
HAM AND EGG SALAD SANDWICHES - COOKEATSHARE
HAM AND EGG SALAD SANDWICHES RECIPE
#ham #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #lunch #eggs-dairy #pork #easy #cheese #eggs #dietary #sandwiches #meat #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a ham and egg salad?Instructions Combine the eggs, celery, onions, mayonnaise and mustard in a bowl and stir together. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide the egg salad evenly among 4 slices of toasted bread. Top each sandwich with 1 slice of ham, 1 lettuce leaf and the remaining toasted bread. Cut in half and serve at once.
How do you make a ham salad sandwich?In a food processor or mini chopper grind ham to desired consistency. In a medium bowl combine all ingredients, place into a covered container to chill. Serve on a split bun. Garnish with lettuce, bread and butter pickles, and mayonnaise.
What to do with a leftover ham sandwich?Ham salad sandwiches are an excellent way to use leftover ham. After preparing and baking a ham, it is always nice to have leftover ham to use for quick and easy meals. Try other leftover ham recipes, which include sandwiches, casseroles, soups, and salad.
What's the best way to make an egg salad?In a medium bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise, onions, celery, salt and pepper to taste. Mix ingredients well. 3. Refrigerate egg salad until cold. Lightly top with paprika before serving. That's all there is to this Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe. Serve egg salad between two slices of your favorite sandwich bread or over salad greens.