BAKED HAM AND CHEESE PARTY SANDWICHES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. Separate the tops from bottoms of the rolls, and place the bottom pieces into the prepared baking dish. Layer about half the ham onto the rolls. Arrange the Swiss cheese over the ham, and top with remaining ham slices in a layer. Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches. Pour the mustard mixture evenly over the rolls.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the rolls are lightly browned and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 43.4 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 439.2 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
BAKED HAWAIIAN SANDWICHES
These sandwiches are quick, easy, and always a hit. They can be served at receptions, baby showers, Bible studies, or tailgate parties! I have made large quantities and they have always turned out. Sandwiches can be made up in advance and stored in refrigerator until ready to bake. Try them and enjoy!
Provided by CBLEWETT
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place a rack into lower half of oven and preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange bottom halves of Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet. Place a half slice each of ham, Swiss cheese, smoked turkey, and provolone cheese onto each roll bottom. Place top halves onto each bottom to make sandwiches.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir in sugar, dried onion flakes, poppy seeds, and honey mustard until mixture is smoothly combined, creamy, and the sugar has dissolved, about 2 minutes; brush over the tops of each sandwich.
- Bake sandwiches on the preheated oven's lower rack until tops are golden brown and fillings are hot, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 425.8 calories, Carbohydrate 46.6 g, Cholesterol 77.6 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 23 g, SaturatedFat 10.8 g, Sodium 488.4 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
HAWAIIAN HAM SANDWICHES
I've made these sandwiches many times for family and friends, and they've always been a hit. I often get asked for the recipe. The pineapple is what gives them a Hawaiian flair - we think they're a real treat. I have three grown children and enjoy cooking for them and the grandchildren when they come to visit.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cut thin slices off tops of rolls. Hollow out bread in the center, leaving 1/4-in. shells; set aside tops and discard hollowed-out bread (or save for another use). Place rolls on a baking sheet; line the inside of each with Swiss cheese. , In a large skillet, saute peppers and onions in oil for 3 minutes. Add ham; cook for 3 minutes. Add pineapple. Remove from the heat; drain. , Spoon into rolls. Bake at 450° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; return to the oven until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Replace roll tops. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 559 calories, Fat 17g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 897mg sodium, Carbohydrate 77g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
KINGS HAWAIIAN HAM & SWISS SLIDER
- Step 1.
- Spread mayo onto 1 side of roll. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of Swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
- Step 2.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Step 3.
- Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Step 4.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
HAWAIIAN HAM SANDWICH
- Take 2 slices of bread and spread cream cheese on each side.
- Stack the ham slices on the cream cheese.
- Place the pineapple pieces on top of the ham.
- Add the salt and pepper for taste.
- Put the sandwich together and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.8, Fat 7.1, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 29.3, Sodium 1135.4, Carbohydrate 42.4, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 9.9, Protein 20.2
More about "hawaiianhamsandwich recipes"
KING'S HAWAIIAN ROLL HAM SANDWICHES - BEYER BEWARE
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCategory MainCalories 284 per serving
- When onions begin to soften add mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds into onions and butter. Simmer for two to three minutes.
- Remove rolls from package, keeping them all connected and cut the rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottoms in a 13 x 9 pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Spread 1/2 of the butter and onion mixture across rolls bottoms follow by the ham and then the cheese.
HAM AND CHEESE HAWAIIAN ROLL SLIDERS - MIGHTY MRS | SUPER ...
Ratings 27Calories 436 per servingCategory Appetizers, Breakfast, Brunch, Snacks
31 KING'S HAWAIIAN SANDWICHES IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES ...
THE MOST DELICIOUS AND EASIEST TO GO SANDWICHES FOR …
10 BEST HAWAIIAN SANDWICHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HAWAIIAN HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH ROLLS …
MINI BAKED HAM SANDWICHES - KING'S HAWAIIAN
HOW TO MAKE HAWAIIAN ROLL HAM SLIDERS - THROUGH HER ...
Reviews 24Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
HAWAIIAN HAM GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES - FRESH RECIPES FOR ...
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 1Total Time 5 mins
AMAZING HAWAIIAN HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE | SOMEWHAT SIMPLE
5/5 (5)Total Time 10 minsCategory Dinner, LunchCalories 250 per serving
EASY EGG BHURJI (INDIAN SCRAMBLED EGGS) | THEHUB FROM ...
Servings 4Total Time 20 mins
THE BEST INSTANT POT MAC AND CHEESE | THEHUB FROM WALMART ...
Servings 6-8Total Time 19 minsCategory All Recipes
HAWAIIAN HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Servings 24
MINI BAKED HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE BY KING’S HAWAIIAN
3.3/5 (4)Calories 316 per servingServings 12
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS AT ...
RECIPE FOR HAWAIIAN HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS - ALL ...
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS AT ...
HAWAIIAN HAM SANDWICH RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
HAWAIIAN HAM SANDWICH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a Hawaiian ham sandwich?With the perfect combination of sweet and salty flavors, these Hawaiian Ham Sandwiches are sure to be crowd-pleasers. Serve them during the holidays or during a football party–they are great for any occasion. Cut rolls in half; set tops aside. Place bottoms in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; they should just fit. Layer ham and cheese on top.
How to make Ham and cheese Hawaiian Roll sliders?Layer on sliced ham then cheese then the tops of the rolls. In a glass bowl, microwave the butter for about 30 second or until melted. Stir in poppy seeds, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and Dijon mustard.
How to make Hawaiian Roll to go sandwiches?Easy Hawaiian Roll To Go Sandwiches for your cooler… Carefully unlock the cardboard tray holding the rolls. Keep the rolls together. Using a bread knife, cut through the rolls to separate the tops from the bottoms. Layer meats and cheeses on the bottom roll halves. Spread condiments on top halves of rolls.
What kind of sauce do you use on Hawaiian rolls?So delicious and easy to make. You basically layer a generous ham and cheese sandwich on store-bought King’s Hawaiian rolls. (Or generic Hawaiian rolls work too). Then brush with the sweet and spicy sauce. The sauce is made of melted butter, brown sugar, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds.