HERB BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, thyme, savory, kelp, parsley, and basil in a large bowl.
- Cut in the butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Drizzle the buttermilk slowly over the flour mixture while tossing lightly with a fork, just until the flour mixture is moistened. Turn the dough out onto a floured board, and knead 4 to 5 times. Pat the dough into a circle, 3/4 inch thick, and cut biscuits with a 2 inch cookie cutter. Place biscuits 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132.5 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 14.2 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 160.2 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
- In a medium bowl, blend melted butter with the dried parsley, dill weed, and onion flakes.
- Cut buttermilk biscuits into quarters. Roll each biscuit quarter in herb butter. Place in 8 inch cake pan, with pieces touching. Pour remaining butter over biscuits.
- Bake in a 425 degree F (220 degrees C) oven for 12 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.8 calories, Carbohydrate 18.4 g, Cholesterol 30.9 mg, Fat 17.2 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 502.1 mg, Sugar 3.1 g
HAM AND CHEESE BISCUITS
These specially stuffed biscuits are a must throughout the year. I get asked to make them for school parties, bridal luncheons and holiday get-togethers.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Separate rolls. Divide ham and cheese into 24 portions and place in the center of each roll. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. , In a small bowl, combine the butter, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over rolls. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364 calories, Fat 18g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 48mg cholesterol, Sodium 881mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
More about "herbed biscuit ham sandwiches recipes"
GARLIC AND HERB HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
Ratings 12Calories 407 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Lightly spray a 2 quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add package of rolls to your cutting board and using a serrated knife (like a bread knife), carefully slice across the rolls, horizontally, keeping one hand on top of the rolls to steady them. Once sliced, keep the rolls connected to each other and lift the entire top section off the bottom section.
- Add the bottom section of the rolls to the prepared baking dish, and spread half of the garlic and herbs cheese over the cut side. Spread the remaining half of the cheese over the cut side of the top section.
- Top the bottom section with the shredded sliced ham, then with the slices of cheese. Add the top section of the rolls and set aside.
THESE BISCUIT SANDWICHES AREN'T JUST FOR BREAKFAST
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
HERBED BISCUIT HAM SANDWICHES - PARADE
HAM AND CHEESE BISCUITS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Category BreadsCuisine SouthernTotal Time 15 mins
- Grease a 1/4 cup measuring cup with cooking spray and scoop out mounds that are a little less than 1/4 cup. You should have 7 to 8 biscuits.
HAM TEA BISCUITS WITH BLACKBERRY MUSTARD OR LEMON HERB ...
Servings 24Total Time 20 minsCategory HamCalories 54 per serving
- Brown the ham in a hot skillet 1-2 minutes on each side. Cut into small pieces (about the size of the biscuits).
- Place a small amount of either the Blackberry Mustard or Lemon-Herb Butter on top of the ham and replace the biscuit tops.
HAM BISCUITS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 10Total Time 35 minsCategory Food, Breakfast, Brunch
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Whisk together all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Cut cold butter pieces into flour mixture with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Make a well in center of mixture. Add whole buttermilk, and stir until mixture comes together in a ball.
- Scrape dough onto a lightly floured surface, and knead three to four times. Lightly flour top of dough and a rolling pin. Roll dough into a rectangle, and fold dough in half so short ends meet. Repeat the rolling and folding procedures one more time.
- Roll dough to 1⁄2-inch thickness. Cut with a floured 2-inch round cutter, rerolling scraps once. (You should have 10 biscuits.) Place biscuits 1 inch apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and firm to the touch, about 10 minutes.
10 HAM SANDWICH RECIPES | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
Author Hope TierneyPublished 2018-12-27Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BUTTERMILK BISCUIT HAM SANDWICHES WITH HOMEMADE …
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 minsServings 6
CORNMEAL BISCUITS WITH HAM AND HERBED BUTTER - PAULA DEEN ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SOUTHERN HAM AND CHEESE BISCUIT SANDWICHES
2.6/5 (5)Total Time 50 minsCategory Brunch, SandwichCalories 142 per serving
HERBED BISCUIT HAM SANDWICHES
Occupation ContributorEstimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8Total Time 30 mins
THANKSGIVING HAM APPETIZERS | THANKSGIVING DAY 2021
HERBED COTTAGE CHEESE BISCUITS - TASTES OF HOMEMADE
HOW TO MAKE HERBED BISCUIT SPIRAL HAM SANDWICHES | IN …
THANKSGIVING HAM APPETIZERS | THANKSGIVING 2021
HOW TO MAKE TRADITIONAL AFTERNOON TEA FINGER SANDWICHES: 5 ...
HERBED BISCUIT HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
GARLIC-HERBED PARMESAN BISCUIT SANDWICH RECIPE | BOAR'S HEAD
VIRGINIA HAM BISCUIT RECIPE - WINE AND COUNTRY LIFE
ALL RECIPES FOR YOU: HERBED BISCUIT HAM SANDWICHES
HERBED BISCUIT HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE | RECIPE | HAM ...
HERBED DROP BISCUITS WITH HAM AND CABBAGE SLAW
HERBED BISCUITS & HAM SANDWICHES - MARCEL'S CULINARY ...
SEARCHABLE RECIPE DATABASE - BISCUITS - HERBED BISCUIT HAM ...
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #north-american #breads #american #oven #rolls-biscuits #food-processor-blender #dietary #high-calcium #high-in-something #equipment #small-appliance #from-scratch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to bake ham biscuits?Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and firm to the touch, about 10 minutes. Brush tops of hot biscuits with melted butter, and serve with sliced ham and choice of Biscuit Spreads. What did you think about this recipe? Did you make any changes or notes?
How to make a ham and ham sandwich?Here are the recipes. Spread butter on one slice of bread and mustard on the other. Place a piece of ham on the mustard side, making sure it is evenly distributed. Place the other slice of bread, butter-side down, on top. Carefully remove the crusts and cut the sandwich into three equal fingers.
What's the best way to make herb biscuits?In a medium bowl, blend melted butter with the dried parsley, dill weed, and onion flakes. Cut buttermilk biscuits into quarters. Roll each biscuit quarter in herb butter. Place in 8 inch cake pan, with pieces touching. Pour remaining butter over biscuits. Bake in a 425 degree F (220 degrees C) oven for 12 minutes.
How to make garlic and Herb Ham and cheese sliders?In a small saucepan, add butter, shallots, parsley, mustard and garlic and melt over MED heat until well combined. Stir well, then pour carefully over the top of the rolls in the baking dish. Cover loosely with foil and bake 15 minutes.