HONEY BBQ CHICKEN
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, warm the vegetable oil. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 15 minutes. Set aside. Pour 1/2 of the sauce in a small bowl for basting the chicken.
- I like to pound the chicken a little before I grill it so it cooks evenly. Grill the chicken on medium high heat, you want to cook it 7 to 10 minutes on each side. It tastes best if you only turn it once.
- Baste generously with the small bowl of sauce every 3 or 4 minutes. Serve with the remaining sauce on the side for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 405 kcal, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 49 g, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 145 mg, Sodium 778 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 28 g, ServingSize 1 serving
HONEY BBQ CHICKEN
I grill everything-veggies, oxtail, tofu. This chicken is our favorite. I keep a ready supply of sauce and rub, so prep couldn't be easier. -Jerry Rosiek, Eugene, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Pat chicken dry. Combine rub ingredients. Rub over chicken pieces; refrigerate, covered, in a shallow dish 2 hours., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sauce ingredients, adding cayenne if desired. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, to allow flavors to blend, 8-10 minutes., On an oiled grill rack, grill chicken, covered, over indirect medium heat, turning frequently, until a thermometer reads 165°, 35-45 minutes., Reduce heat to medium-low. Brush chicken with sauce, reserving 1/2 cup. Cook, covered, until chicken pieces register 170°-175°, 4-6 minutes. Serve with reserved sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 466 calories, Fat 20g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 114mg cholesterol, Sodium 1542mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (41g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 30g protein.
EASY GRILLED HONEY-DIJON CHICKEN
- In a small bowl, add the honey, mustard, 1 tablespoon of oil and salt and pepper, to taste. Mix well and put the mixture into a large plastic resealable bag. Add the chicken, seal the bag and shake to incorporate. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and arrange it on a well-oiled grill. Cook until a nice crust forms on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Let the chicken rest on a serving platter for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with lime wedges.
HONEY-BRINED FRIED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Mix cold water, kosher salt, and honey in a large bowl; stir until salt dissolves. Add chicken breasts, and weigh them down with a plate to keep them completely submerged. Cover entire bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove bowl from refrigerator; drain and dry chicken. Pour buttermilk over chicken in a large bowl. Set aside at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Combine flour, black pepper, garlic salt, onion salt, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Coat each chicken breast in flour mixture until well covered on all sides; place flour-coated chicken breasts on a cooling rack to dry for 15 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook chicken breasts until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Transfer chicken to a cooling rack; allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 481.3 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 65.2 mg, Fat 21.5 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 22.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 6378.4 mg, Sugar 18.2 g
HONEY GRILLED CHICKEN
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk in honey and lemon juice. Reserve half for basting, and brush the other half onto the chicken breasts.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and place chicken on the grill. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, turning frequently. Baste often during the last 5 minutes. Chicken is done when the meat is firm, and juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269.3 calories, Carbohydrate 23.9 g, Cholesterol 82.5 mg, Fat 8.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 24.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 100.7 mg, Sugar 23.3 g
HONEY BBQ CHICKEN
Awesome BBq flavour on tender chicken pieces. I make extra sauce so the kids can put it on their mashed potatoes.
Provided by Chef Dee
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Lay the chicken in the pan,.
- Blend the remaining ingredients, pour over the chicken pieces.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 min's.
- Turn chicken over, bake uncovered for another 30- 40 min's until done.
HONEY BARBECUED CHICKEN
This dish has plenty of taste and eye appeal. It's baked to perfection in an onion tomato sauce that's both sweet and spunky.-Debbi Smith, Crossett, Arkansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place chicken skin side down in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken., Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Turn chicken and bake 20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear, basting occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473 calories, Fat 21g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 131mg cholesterol, Sodium 609mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 43g protein.
HONEY BRINED CHICKEN WITH LEMON AND SAGE
- Mix honey, salt, water, bay leaves, and garlic together. Pull skin away from chicken just enough to place sage leaves and lemon slices under skin. Truss the chicken and tie the other end of the butcher's twine to the pot handle for a quick retrieval of the brined chicken. Place chicken in liquid and let sit in cooler for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken on roasting rack in oven and brush with olive oil. Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear.
HONEY-BARBECUE BRINED CHICKEN
A broiler-fryer chicken gets extraordinary flavor from a brine of honey, BBQ sauce and orange zest. The result? Tender, juicy deliciousness.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Bring dressing just to boil in small saucepan. Add sugar and salt; cook 5 min. or until dissolved. Pour water into 2-gal. stockpot or large bowl. Stir in dressing mixture and pepper. Add chicken. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Heat grill for indirect grilling: Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 350ºF. Remove chicken from brine; discard brine. Rinse chicken thoroughly. Place chicken, top side down, on cutting board. Use kitchen shears to cut along one side of the backbone, then cut along the other side to remove bone. Open chicken; place, top side down, on board. Pound to even thickness.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended.
- Place chicken on grate over unlit area; cover. Grill 40 to 50 min. or until done (165ºF), monitoring for consistent temperature and turning chicken after 20 min. and brushing with the barbecue sauce mixture for the last 15 min.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 105 mg, Sodium 1140 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 33 g
HONEY BARBECUE BAKED CHICKEN
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add chicken pieces and season with garlic powder and onion powder.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix barbecue sauce, honey, ginger, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour evenly over chicken and bake uncovered for 20-25 additional minutes or until sauce thickens and internal temperature is 180°F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 750.6, Fat 35.1, SaturatedFat 10, Cholesterol 160.4, Sodium 960, Carbohydrate 70.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 59.4, Protein 38
- Bring water, salt, and honey to a simmer in a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring until salt dissolves. Let cool completely.
- Place chicken or pork in a bowl, and pour cooled brine over top. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 to 3 hours. Remove meat from brine, rinse under cold water, and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with pepper before grilling.
More about "honey barbecue brined chicken recipes"
BAKED HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN - RASA MALAYSIA
HONEY BRINED SMOKED CHICKEN THIGHS - I LOVE GRILLING …
CHICKEN BRINE - FOR THE JUICIEST ROAST CHICKEN OF YOUR LIFE!
GRILLED HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN FOIL PACKETS | THE …
RECIPE: THE SECRET TO GREAT BBQ CHICKEN -- BRINING!
10 BEST BBQ CHICKEN BRINE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BONELESS, SKINLESS HONEY-BRINED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE …
HONEY BARBECUE GLAZED CHICKEN - MINDEE'S COOKING …
SUNNY'S HOT HONEY BRINED & GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE
HONEY BBQ CHICKEN KABOBS - DAMN DELICIOUS
GRILLED HONEY BARBECUED CHICKEN RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (20)Category EntreeServings 12Calories 390 per serving
- GRILL DIRECTIONS: Heat grill. In medium saucepan, combine barbecue sauce, honey, garlic and salt; blend well. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- When ready to grill, place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals; cover grill. Cook 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, turning once and brushing with sauce during last 10 minutes of cooking time. Bring any remaining sauce to a boil; serve with chicken.
BAKED HONEY AND BROWN SUGAR BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
HONEY BRINED CHICKEN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BAKING A BRINED CHICKEN - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHIPOTLE HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN - MOM ON TIMEOUT
GRILL-ROASTED HONEY BARBECUED CHICKEN - RECIPE
BAKED HONEY BBQ POPCORN CHICKEN - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HONEY BRINE CHICKEN - THERESCIPES.INFO - THERECIPES
10 BEST HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN THIGHS RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED HONEY BBQ CHICKEN - AVERIE COOKS
HONEY GARLIC BBQ SMOKED PULLED CHICKEN - XOXOBELLA
OVEN BAKED FINGER LICKING HONEY BBQ CHICKEN - RECIPE WINNERS
HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
QUICK BRINED BARBECUED CHICKEN THIGHS - SMELLS LIKE HOME
HONEY BARBECUED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH TANGY HONEY BARBECUE SAUCE
HONEY BBQ CHICKEN TENDERS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
GRILLED HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
HONEY GLAZED GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
CHICKEN BRINE RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SIMPLE CHICKEN BRINE FOR GRILLING - JOE'S HEALTHY MEALS
BRINE SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - TUTDEMY.COM
HONEY BARBECUE ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE | ENTREE RECIPES | PBS FOOD
GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN (FAMILY FAVORITE!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BRINE SMOKED CHICKEN RECIPE - SOAKING CHICKEN BEFORE SMOKING
HONEY BBQ BAKED CHICKEN | MODERNMEALMAKEOVER.COM
SLOW COOKER HONEY BARBECUE CHICKEN RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
You'll also love