- Cover a plate with parchment paper or wax paper. In a shallow dish, combine buttermilk, salt, and pepper. Place pickles in mixture and set aside.
- Pour the flour, cornmeal, seafood seasoning, and 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning into a large, resealable plastic bag; shake to mix well. Add pickles a few at a time and tumble gently to coat evenly with the flour mixture. Remove and place on prepared plate.
- Heat oil to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C) in deep-fryer or heavy deep skillet.
- Fry pickles in several batches until golden brown and slightly crisp on the outside with a moist interior, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine buttermilk ranch dressing with 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning; blend. Serve as a dipping sauce for warm pickles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364.2 calories, Carbohydrate 25.3 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 27.7 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 1015.4 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE - (4.2/5)
Provided by á-1590
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oil to 350 Drain pickles. Place the buttermilk in one bowl and in another bowl combine the following: flour, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper Place each pickle in the buttermilk then dredge in the flour then back into the buttermilk then dredge into the flour again ( it is well worth to do it twice) Once the heat is at 350 - fry the pickles ( I do 4 at a time) Fry until golden brown - place the fried pickles onto a paper towel ( it will drain the excess oil) To make the sauce - in a small bowl combine ranch dressing and hot sauce --- I did ¼ ranch dressing to about 15 drops of hot sauce --- it really up to your taste buds Enjoy! To make this dish gluten - free use gluten - free flour and dressing
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES
- Heat the oil to 350 in a large pot or use a deep fryer on high.
- Place the pickles in a medium bowl and cover with the buttermilk. Stir the flours, salt, paprika, and cayenne together in another bowl; mix well. Take about a handful of the pickles out of the buttermilk and dredge in the seasoned flour. Shake off the excess flour and place the coated pickles in the hot grease. Be careful not to place too many pickles into the hot grease, or the pickles won't fry up crisp. Fry the pickles until golden brown. Scoop them out with a slotted spoon and put them on the paper towels to drain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4236.7, Fat 439.1, SaturatedFat 57.5, Cholesterol 4.9, Sodium 2293.6, Carbohydrate 76.2, Fiber 8.8, Sugar 7.8, Protein 16
HOOTER'S SPICY DIPPING SAUCE
- In a blender combine eggs, salt, and juice of half a lemon.
- Process briefly to combine.
- While motor is running, add canola oil in a slow, steady stream until mayonnaise has emulsified.
- Transfer to a non-reactive bowl.
- Add ketchup, sweet pickle relish, horseradish, hot sauce, scallions, cayenne pepper, salt, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Set aside to serve with fried pickles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 688.4, Fat 74.4, SaturatedFat 5.9, Cholesterol 62, Sodium 601.6, Carbohydrate 6, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 4.4, Protein 2.5
More about "hooters fried pickles recipes"
COPYCAT RECIPE -- HOOTER'S FRIED PICKLES - JEN AROUND …
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Drain the pickles in a colander. Then lay them out on the cookie sheet to drain. Blot them with more paper towels to get them really dry. That is the trick to this recipe to keep the pickles from being soggy.
HOOTERS' FRIED PICKLES RECIPE BY 1STPLACERECIPES - THE …
3.5/5 (2)Total Time 30 minsServings 4Calories 770 per serving
- Heat 8 cups of vegetable oil to 350 degrees in a large pot. Drain the dill pickles in a colander and then place them into a medium sized bowl with the 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Place all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Take about a handful of the pickles out of the buttermilk and dredge them in the seasoned flour.
- Shake off any excess flour and place the battered pickles into the hot oil. Be careful not to place too many pickles into the hot oil at one time or the pickles won't be crisp. Fry the pickle slices until golden brown.
COPYCAT HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE—HOW TO MAKE …
3.6/5 (30)Servings 4Occupation ContributorTotal Time 30 mins
COPYCAT HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
DEEP FRIED PICKLES (HOOTER'S COPYCAT) + VIDEO
FRIED PICKLES - BIGOVEN
COPYCAT HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE - SLICK HOUSEWIVES
COPYCAT HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
COPYCAT HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - RIPEN UP YOUR LIFE!LIFE'S A TOMATO
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - COPYKAT CHAT FORUMS
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLE DIPPING SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RECIPE(TRIED): HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - TIP - RECIPELINK.COM
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE
HOOTERS HOT WINGS - COPYKAT RECIPES
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES COPYCAT RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
COPYCAT HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES! - PICKLE ADDICTS
COPYCAT HOOTERS AIR FRYER PICKLES RECIPE - DIY JOY
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES COPYCAT RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES | RECIPELION.COM
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - BIGOVEN.COM
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES SAUCE RECIPE - DEPORECIPE.CO
BEST FRIED PICKLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FRIED PICKLES
HOOTERS FRIED... - STEPHANIE MANLEY OF COPYKAT RECIPES | FACEBOOK
COPYCAT HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE
HOOTER'S RESTAURANT COPYCAT RECIPES | TOP SECRET RECIPES
THE BEST CRISPY FRIED PICKLES RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - MSN
THE HOOTERS FRIED PICKLE RECIPE WITH SAUCE - CLUTCHFANS
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - YOUTUBE
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES | RECIPES AMBROSIAL
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
HOOTER`S FRIED PICKLES RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES - COPYKAT RECIPES
FRIED PICKLES HOOTERS COPYCAT AIR FRYER - YOUTUBE
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
FRIED PICKLES RECIPE
HOOTERS FRIED PICKLES DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | DEPORECIPE.CO
You'll also love