HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES
Earn some serious house points with these magical mini cakes. Roaring with the taste of butterbeer, this dessert is simply fire.
Provided by Arlyn Osborne
Yield 8 Cakes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Make the Butterbeer Cake:.
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Add cake mix plus required ingredients into a bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat on medium speed for 5 minutes until combined. Turn off mixer and add butterscotch extract and red gel food coloring. Beat until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cake cool completely in pan.
- Use a 3-inch round cookie cutter to punch out 12 rounds of cake. Cut each round in half horizontally so that the cakes are about ½ inch tall.
- Whisk together butterscotch syrup with 1 tablespoon of hot water. Brush tops of cake with mixture and set aside.
- Make the Decorations:.
- Add yellow candy melts to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, whisking in between, until melted. Transfer to a piping bag. Pipe out 4 lightning bolts onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, using a template if needed.
- Repeat with the black candy melts, piping 4 pairs of eyeglasses. Set decorations aside in fridge to set.
- Make the Frosting:.
- Add the cream cheese, sugar, butterscotch extract, and salt to the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Beat until fluffy and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the standing mixer and whip to stiff peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture in 3 batches.
- Transfer about a fourth of the mixture to a piping bag fitted with an 826 star tip.
- Add the yellow food coloring to the remaining frosting, about 1 teaspoon, and gently fold with a spatula to combine. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with an 806 round tip.
- Assemble the Cake:.
- Position acetate cake collars on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Push a cake round into the bottom of the cake collar. Pipe in a layer of yellow frosting to cover the cake round, but do not smooth over. This helps keep clean layers. Add another cake round and another layer of yellow frosting. Top it off with a final cake round.
- Repeat with the remaining 7 cake collars.
- Carefully peel off acetate. Pipe a small swirl of white frosting on top and garnish with the glasses or lightning bolts.
More about "house gryffindor butterbeer cakes recipes"
EASY HARRY POTTER CUPCAKES (BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES) - LITTLE ...
5/5 (4)Category Baking, DessertCuisine WorldwideCalories 487 per serving
- Put all ingredients except the vanilla extract into a small, heavy based pan, and cook over a low-medium heat until the sugar has dissolved (stirring frequently
- Melt the red candy melts, put into a piping bag fitted with a small circular nozzle and pipe small drops (3-5mm) onto baking parchment. Leave to set
SORTING HAT CUPCAKES
5/5 (7)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 532 per serving
- While the cupcakes cool, make the frosting by beating the shortening and butter together until light and fluffy
- Once cupcakes are completely cool, use a small melon-baller to scoop out some of the tops of the cupcakes making sure to not go too far
HARRY POTTER BUTTERBEER CAKE POPS - MAGICAL NO BAKE …
Servings 12Total Time 30 mins
13 TASTY HARRY POTTER CUPCAKE IDEAS [HOW-TO RECIPES]
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
HARRY POTTER BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES RECIPE | SUGAR & SOUL
4.5/5 (54)Calories 326 per servingCategory Dessert
HOT BUTTERBEER LATTE RECIPE TO MAKE AT HOME – POPCORNER ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES | GENIUS KITCHEN ...
22 DELICIOUS HARRY POTTER CAKE IDEAS [HOW-TO RECIPES]
HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
740 POTTER'S PARTY MENU IDEAS IN 2021 | POTTER, PARTY MENU ...
SORTING HAT BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES | BUTTERNUT BAKERY
SLYTHERIN CAKES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES ...
BUTTERBEER MUG CAKE RECIPES
HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
11 HARRY POTTER RECIPES IDEAS | RECIPES, HARRY POTTER FOOD ...
HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES | FOOD.COM - YOUTUBE
HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES RECIPES
HOUSE GRYFFINDOR BUTTERBEER CAKES RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
HARRY POTTER RECIPES - FOOD.COM
#time-to-make #course #preparation #low-protein #desserts #cakes #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Harry Potter butterbeer cupcakes?Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized bowl and stir with a whisk until well mixed and smooth. In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat together the eggs, oil, extracts, and buttermilk.
What kind of cake do they make in Harry Potter?Here’s the famous Hagrid Harry Potter cake that’s pink with green frosting. A pretty simple one bowl recipe. (via Diamonds for Dessert) Recipe type: Chocolate cake with vanilla and chocolate frosting Here’s a kawaii cake decoration idea for a single layer round cake. Lots of pictures for a visual tutorial. (via Coco Cakeland)
What does Butterbeer taste like in Harry Potter?Butterbeer is a drink served in the Leaky Cauldron in the Harry Potter series. It is described as tasting of butterscotch and cream soda. I used this description to turn my sorting hat cupcakes into the ultimate treat for Harry Potter fans - butterbeer cupcakes. To do this I did 2 things: