FUDGE OF THE IRISH
It's really Christmas once this fudge is made. This festive fudge is always the star of my annual cookie tray exchange and a requested gift by friends and family. I like to shop every year for unique gift wrap. Whether it's Chinese take-out boxes or miniature tins, it's enjoyed by all.
Provided by cynjne
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Grease an 8-inch square baking pan and line with 2 pieces of parchment paper about 14 inches long; allow the ends of the paper to hang over the sides of the pan by several inches.
- Stir evaporated milk, light brown sugar, white sugar, unsalted butter, and salt in a heavy saucepan over medium heat until the mixture forms a thick, smooth syrup.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until a candy thermometer inserted into the center of the boiling syrup without touching the bottom of the pan reads 238 degrees F (112 degrees C), 20 to 30 minutes. Stir often. Candy temperature will rise slowly at first, then more quickly as temperature increases; watch carefully.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the Irish cream liqueur and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Scrape the mixture into the work bowl of a large stand mixer fitted with beaters; set the machine on low speed and mix in confectioners' sugar in 3 additions, allowing the sugar to blend in completely before adding the next addition. Scrape down the bowl frequently and mix fudge until completely smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape fudge into the prepared baking pan and place on a level surface to cool and set up, 3 to 5 hours.
- Use the parchment paper ends as handles to lift the fudge out of the baking pan before slicing into cubes for serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135.4 calories, Carbohydrate 23.1 g, Cholesterol 12.6 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Protein 0.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 25.1 mg, Sugar 22.8 g
IRISH CREAM TRUFFLE FUDGE
- Butter a 8x8 inch pan.
- In the top half of a double boiler melt the 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter until soft enough to stir.
- Stir in the confectioner's sugar and Irish cream until mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts. Place mixture in the prepared pan and lay a sheet of plastic wrap over top; press and smooth top down.
- In the top half of a double boiler melt remaining chocolates until soft. Remove from heat and with a fork beat in the butter and Irish cream until smooth. Spread topping over cooled fudge with a knife. If a smooth top is important place plastic wrap over the top. Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours at least. This fudge can be easily frozen.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.3 calories, Carbohydrate 46.8 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 20.3 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 37.4 mg, Sugar 42 g
IRISH CREAM FUDGE
This delicious treat makes a great gift and family dessert. This recipe makes about 5 pounds of fudge. You wouldn't believe how much people loved this fudge. I have requests for it alot but is rather expensive to make and makes alot but is so easy to make. You can use any kind of Irish Cream you choose. Also nuts are optional and if you choose to add them, any type your like will work well with this recipe.
Provided by Olha7397
Yield 5 POUNDS
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a very large bowl, combine the 2 packages of milk chocolate chips, the one package of semisweet chocolate chips, both jars of marshmallow cream, 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, the Irish Cream, and nuts if you are adding them.
- Set this mixture aside.
- Line a 10-x-15-inch pan with foil and spread lightly with butter or margarine.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine 4 1/2 cups of granulated sugar, 1 can of evaporated milk, and 1/2 pound of butter.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium heat first and then cook slowly, stirring constantly for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the milk mixture into the very large bowl holding the chocolate chip mixture.
- Stir slowly by hand to combine.
- It is very important to do this by hand and NOT use any kind of mixer.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and chill until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2429.4, Fat 103, SaturatedFat 63.8, Cholesterol 148.6, Sodium 576.9, Carbohydrate 374.2, Fiber 8.7, Sugar 324.3, Protein 18.9
DOUBLE FUDGE IRISH CREAM COOKIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, irish cream, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee powder, baking soda, salt, white chocolate chip, milk chocolate chips
Provided by Tasty
Yield 9 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add in Irish Cream and mix.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, instant coffee, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 4-6 hours.
- Roll into balls.
- Set on a baking sheet. Bake at 350˚F (175˚C) for 10 minutes
Nutrition Facts : Calories 578 calories, Carbohydrate 63 grams, Fat 31 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 35 grams
IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: butter, brown sugar, golden syrup, double cream, dark chocolate, irish cream, white chocolate
Provided by Ellie Holland
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, brown sugar, golden syrup, and double cream over a low-medium heat and mix gently until combined.
- Once combined, place a sugar thermometer into the saucepan and heat the mixture until it reaches 116˚C (240˚F), stirring every now and then.
- Take off the heat and mix in the dark chocolate and Irish cream.
- Pour into a baking tin and then pour the white chocolate in the middle.
- Using a cocktail stick or the handle of a spoon, swirl the white chocolate into the dark chocolate mixture.
- Chill in the fridge until solid. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 20 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, Sugar 38 grams
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM FUDGE
A flavored fudge that is Oh s-o-o-o-o good. I usually make this around the Holidays for gifts. Seems as though everyone loves it.
Provided by Colorado Lauralee
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt chips in a glass mixer bowl in the microwave.
- Add remaining ingredients(except the nuts) and blend.
- Add the nuts.
- Pour into a 13" x 9" waxed paper lined pan.
- Chill & cut into pieces.
IRISH CREAM TRUFFLE FUDGE
This creamy sweet confection will disappear in a wink! Perfect for a homemade food gift at Christmas.
Provided by mezzy29
Yield Makes Pieces
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Butter a 20cm square baking tin.
- In the top half of a double boiler melt 500g plain chocolate, 175g white chocolate and 50g butter until combined and melted through.
- Stir in the 350g icing sugar and 250ml Irish cream until mixture is smooth. Stir in nuts. Place mixture in the prepared tin and lay a sheet of cling film over top; press and smooth top down.
- In the top half of a double boiler melt remaining chocolate until soft. Remove from heat and with a fork beat in the remaining butter and Irish cream until smooth. Spread topping over cooled fudge with a knife. If a smooth top is important place cling film over the top. Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours at least. This fudge can be easily frozen.
More about "irish cream fudge recipes"
BEST IRISH CREAMY FUDGE RECIPES | EASTER | FOOD NETWORK …
2.9/5 (394)Total Time 8 minsServings 24
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM AND PISTACHIO FUDGE - EAT GOOD 4 LIFE
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM FUDGE - THAT'S WHAT CHE SAID
IRISH CREAM CHOCOLATE FUDGE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
10 BEST BAILEY IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
IRISH CREAM MICROWAVE FUDGE RECIPE - CALICO COTTAGE
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM FUDGE (WITH VIDEO) ⋆ SUGAR, SPICE AND GLITTER
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM FUDGE - LOVE BAKES GOOD CAKES
IRISH CREAM FUDGE - MY BAKING ADDICTION
IRISH CREAM TRUFFLE FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
IRISH CREAM FUDGE - WAITROSE.COM
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM FUDGE | BERLY'S KITCHEN
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CREAMY DELICIOUS IRISH CREAM FUDGE - GREAT EIGHT FRIENDS
IRISH CREAM-PISTACHIO FUDGE RECIPE - MOM FOODIE
10 BEST IRISH CREAM FUDGE CONDENSED MILK RECIPES
4 INGREDIENT BAILEYS FUDGE - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
BAILEY'S FUDGE -- 3-INGREDIENT IRISH CREAM WHISKEY …
IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHOCOLATE FUDGE: A DECADENT CHOCOLATE FUDGE …
IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE
EASY CHOCOLATE FUDGE WITH IRISH CREAM - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
IRISH CREAM FUDGE - TIPSY BARTENDER
IRISH CREAM BOOZY FUDGE - THE DECORATED COOKIE
THIS IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE WILL ROCK YOUR NEXT IRISH OCCASION!
IRISH CREAM FUDGE – BAILEY’S FUDGE RECIPE WITH COFFEE FLAVOR
CREAMY IRISH LIQUEUR FUDGE | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE BY ANGELA CARLOS
IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM HOT FUDGE RECIPE - A COOKIE NAMED DESIRE
BEST IRISH CREAMY FUDGE WITH IRISH COFFEE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
EASY NO-COOK BAILEY’S FUDGE (WITH VIDEO) - SUGAR, SPICE AND GLITTER
IRISH CREAM FUDGE - SHUGARY SWEETS
IRISH CREAM FUDGE BROWNIES - BROWNED BUTTER BLONDIE
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM WHITE FUDGE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
IRISH CREAM HOT FUDGE | NEWENGLANDHOTFUDGE
SAINT PATRICK'S DAY IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE - THE REBEL CHICK
EASY IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE FOR ST. PATTY'S DAY
IRISH CREAM FUDGE RECIPE - ANN'S ENTITLED LIFE
EASY 5-MINUTE IRISH CREAM FUDGE WITH PISTACHIOS | FOODTALK
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #fudge #desserts #easy #candy #gifts #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Irish Cream Fudge?This Irish Cream Fudge is perfect for the holiday season. It’s also a big hit for St. Patrick’s day! But, you don’t really need a holiday to enjoy this yummy treat! Granulated sugar, butter, and evaporated milk combine with white chocolate chips, marshmallows, plenty of Bailey’s Irish Cream, and optional walnuts to make this decadent fudge recipe.
How do you make Bailey's Irish Cream Fudge?Get the taste of Bailey's Irish cream in a piece of holiday fudge, for the ultimate in Christmas sweet treats. In a small bowl combine Bailey's Irish cream and the cold coffee. Place the mixture in a microwave safe bowl and heat on high for 10 seconds. or until melted and dissolved well.
How do you make fudge with marshmallows?Remove the pan from the stove, and add in the chocolate chips and marshmallows. Stir the chocolate until all of the chips and marshmallows are melted. Stir in the Irish cream, (and nuts if you are using them), and continue stirring until the cream mixes into the fudge. Pour mixture into pan.
How do you cook Irish cream with coffee?In a microwave safe cup, cook Irish Cream on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds until hot enough to dissolve the instant coffee. In a large pan or Dutch oven, on medium heat, melt the butter, add sugar, evaporated milk, Irish Cream and coffee mixture, marshmallow creme, then mix well. Bring to a full boil, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.